blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:49:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9090 9091 9092 9093 [9094] 9095 9096 9097 9098 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444875 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #136395 on: July 27, 2019, 04:06:44 PM »

Some race, that.

What a ride from Frankie, just kept waving the whip always knew he had enough. Must be great having millions in the bank.

FWIW, I cant recall the last time a low number won a big race handicap at Ascot. I am sure you will prove me wrong but it always seems to be near side for past few years. Maybe scewed when small fields and maybe I am not watching as much racing these days, but surprised to hear low numbers best.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136396 on: July 27, 2019, 04:09:49 PM »

Some race, that.

What a ride from Frankie, just kept waving the whip always knew he had enough. Must be great having millions in the bank.

FWIW, I cant recall the last time a low number won a big race handicap at Ascot. I am sure you will prove me wrong but it always seems to be near side for past few years. Maybe scewed when small fields and maybe I am not watching as much racing these days, but surprised to hear low numbers best.

Yeah, incredible. Listen's mob forced him out, and had to take his medicine a few times, but just coaxed her into it, and don't think he even hit her?

Must have some love for the game to still be doing it at his age, even with all the dough he must have.

Can't be easy keeping yourself at those weights. I struggle to keep myself under 17 stone, and I'm about his height Cheesy

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #136397 on: July 27, 2019, 04:17:45 PM »

Some race, that.

Yeah, incredible. Listen's mob forced him out, and had to take his medicine a few times, but just coaxed her into it, and don't think he even hit her?

Must have some love for the game to still be doing it at his age, even with all the dough he must have.

Can't be easy keeping yourself at those weights. I struggle to keep myself under 17 stone, and I'm about his height Cheesy

Gosden was funny on coaxing her up and not going for the whip; seems he said to Frankie (something like) “We aren’t trying to get her a handicap mark you know”. 😊

Adz, as I understand, the bias goes low when it’s soft/heavy.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #136398 on: July 27, 2019, 06:24:26 PM »

Chomps, at what point do you think we bite the bullet and take 12s on B.Silva?

I see a few other firms have put prices up for that POTY market now, but most are at the 10/1 mark, sportboyle as low as . Most of the main boys have their odds out, a case of waiting to see if one of the more obscure operators comes in a little higher? I imagine this is a market that won't be offered by all the firms.

With the season only a couple of weeks away I wonder if we might start to see more movement, be that of the positive or negative variety.

12-1 seems fine and it doesn't look like it'll get beat. All remaining firms yet to price up the main markets will do so this weekend in readiness for the RP pullout on Monday.

I've had a few quid on Wilf @ 100-1 in anticipation of a move to Arse or Everton. He is that good imo.

Do we want a seasonal portfolio on the footy boss? Can stick up a load of stuff on Monday if we want some sweats.

Teeks, can we slap some cash on B.Silva for POTY?

As per above I think 12s might be as good as it gets. He's the best player in the world in the making, mark my words.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-player-of-the-year

If you need any help getting on for some of the season sweats for fred then just give me a nudge.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136399 on: July 27, 2019, 07:14:49 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

Gurney at 50/1 e/w for this is just a stupid price with slybet.  40/1 is still fine elsewhere.  £50 e/w if we can get on at down to 40/1.   Depending on what happens this weekend in Blackpool Gurney could easily be ranked a clear number 3 in the world.  Ando and Wright will be ranked 5 and 6 after this weekend.  Smith will also jump into the top 4.   The rankings are going to have a decent shake up.  

Wm Hill were only 33/1, so I went to Betfred, & they are 40/1 but limited us to.....£8.30 EW. (Half odds 1, 2).

Worth a small investment at 33/1 with WH or leave it?

(WH & Betfred are my only working accounts these days).  

BET PLACED £8.30 EW @ 40/1 (half odds 1,2) Daryl Gurney World Darts C'Ship.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 07:16:38 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136400 on: July 27, 2019, 07:15:32 PM »

Chomps, at what point do you think we bite the bullet and take 12s on B.Silva?

I see a few other firms have put prices up for that POTY market now, but most are at the 10/1 mark, sportboyle as low as . Most of the main boys have their odds out, a case of waiting to see if one of the more obscure operators comes in a little higher? I imagine this is a market that won't be offered by all the firms.

With the season only a couple of weeks away I wonder if we might start to see more movement, be that of the positive or negative variety.

12-1 seems fine and it doesn't look like it'll get beat. All remaining firms yet to price up the main markets will do so this weekend in readiness for the RP pullout on Monday.

I've had a few quid on Wilf @ 100-1 in anticipation of a move to Arse or Everton. He is that good imo.

Do we want a seasonal portfolio on the footy boss? Can stick up a load of stuff on Monday if we want some sweats.

Teeks, can we slap some cash on B.Silva for POTY?

As per above I think 12s might be as good as it gets. He's the best player in the world in the making, mark my words.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-player-of-the-year

If you need any help getting on for some of the season sweats for fred then just give me a nudge.

Yo Plumps,

Will have a look later this evening.

Thanks mate. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136401 on: July 27, 2019, 07:19:48 PM »

Tried slating it for you, but Bald only let me have £2.05 Cheesy

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #136402 on: July 27, 2019, 07:48:07 PM »

Managed to get you £20 ew on titesport, still have 75 with me after this
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136403 on: July 27, 2019, 07:55:41 PM »

I'd like to throw out Crewe finishing top half in League 2, we've kept the majority of the kids from last year and added Powell up front who seems to have fitted in well, you can get odds against at least on Skybet, have to admit I haven't looked elsewhere but I'd assume it's a similar story.

If you wanted to fade Salford there's also 7/1 available at Everyday on Crewe to be the top NW team, they should beat 4 of the 6 in the list (Morecambe, Carlisle, Oldham and Macc) so it's basically a heads up vs Salford if my logic sticks there - Worth noting they beat pretty much all the top sides on the road last year but failed against the poorer teams (I'd imagine due to the lack of physicality required to beat the scummy sides) - But the pre-season has gone well and they look fairly settled.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #136404 on: July 27, 2019, 08:07:49 PM »

Gurney at 50/1 e/w for this is just a stupid price with slybet.  40/1 is still fine elsewhere.  £50 e/w if we can get on at down to 40/1.   Depending on what happens this weekend in Blackpool Gurney could easily be ranked a clear number 3 in the world.  Ando and Wright will be ranked 5 and 6 after this weekend.  Smith will also jump into the top 4.   The rankings are going to have a decent shake up.  

Wm Hill were only 33/1, so I went to Betfred, & they are 40/1 but limited us to.....£8.30 EW. (Half odds 1, 2).

Given he is big odds on to make the matchplay final currently have a pony ew at 33/1 if you can.   
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136405 on: July 27, 2019, 08:10:03 PM »

Managed to get you £20 ew on titesport, still have 75 with me after this

Ooh, never knew I had credit with you, that's a nice surprise. Thank you very much, £20 EW BOOKED.

What price did you get?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136406 on: July 27, 2019, 08:11:02 PM »

Given he is big odds on to make the matchplay final currently have a pony ew at 33/1 if you can.   

Think we have £20 EW with nuros, subject to conformation of the price, so that'll be near enough.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136407 on: July 27, 2019, 08:11:46 PM »

Tried slating it for you, but Bald only let me have £2.05 Cheesy

Huh?

You are deemed a greater risk than me?

So depressing.

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #136408 on: July 27, 2019, 08:18:16 PM »

Think we have £20 EW with nuros, subject to conformation of the price, so that'll be near enough.
40/1
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136409 on: July 27, 2019, 08:28:19 PM »

40/1

Perfect, thank you.

BET PLACED £20 EW @ 40/1, Daryl Gurney to win World Darts C'Ship.

Pages: 1 ... 9090 9091 9092 9093 [9094] 9095 9096 9097 9098 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: