blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:40:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9089 9090 9091 9092 [9093] 9094 9095 9096 9097 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444210 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136380 on: July 27, 2019, 10:15:02 AM »

Chomps, at what point do you think we bite the bullet and take 12s on B.Silva?

I see a few other firms have put prices up for that POTY market now, but most are at the 10/1 mark, sportboyle as low as . Most of the main boys have their odds out, a case of waiting to see if one of the more obscure operators comes in a little higher? I imagine this is a market that won't be offered by all the firms.

With the season only a couple of weeks away I wonder if we might start to see more movement, be that of the positive or negative variety.

12-1 seems fine and it doesn't look like it'll get beat. All remaining firms yet to price up the main markets will do so this weekend in readiness for the RP pullout on Monday.

I've had a few quid on Wilf @ 100-1 in anticipation of a move to Arse or Everton. He is that good imo.

Do we want a seasonal portfolio on the footy boss? Can stick up a load of stuff on Monday if we want some sweats.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136381 on: July 27, 2019, 10:31:13 AM »

^^^^

If one's post is addressed to one, one would love one or two please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136382 on: July 27, 2019, 10:54:36 AM »

It'll be more than one or two and we might need some favours from helpful accounts holders, but you can#t beat seasonal sweats.

We're already well ahead of the game on Poshies to get promoted at 9-2.

Do we have StarSports? Be hnady to get an account with them if not.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 11:02:03 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #136383 on: July 27, 2019, 11:03:35 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

Gurney at 50/1 e/w for this is just a stupid price with slybet.  40/1 is still fine elsewhere.  £50 e/w if we can get on at down to 40/1.   Depending on what happens this weekend in Blackpool Gurney could easily be ranked a clear number 3 in the world.  Ando and Wright will be ranked 5 and 6 after this weekend.  Smith will also jump into the top 4.   The rankings are going to have a decent shake up.   
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136384 on: July 27, 2019, 11:14:15 AM »

It'll be more than one or two and we might need some favours from helpful accounts holders, but you can#t beat seasonal sweats.

Not that I recall. I'll have a look, & if necessary, open one.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #136385 on: July 27, 2019, 12:23:46 PM »

You'll need birth certificate, utility bills, and picture ID.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136386 on: July 27, 2019, 01:25:07 PM »

ok anyone got any views on rangers this season?

i don't think they are anywhere near ready to challenge Celtic
Aberdeen have been rebuilding over the summer quietly in the background
and i think they will push Rangers close for 2nd spot

10-1 for aberdeen to win the league without celtic i think is huge as is the price of most of he teams

as they have rangers as short as 1/14 1/16 in places anyone got a view on this ?
Rangers have improved significantly more than aberdeen have.

1. celtic
2. rangers
3. aberdeen

The gap bettween Rangers and Celtic will be smaller than Rangers and Aberdeen.   
Great bet Iron. Ladbrokes were tweeting that 91% of their bets to win the league were on Rangers, but backed off quickly when asked if Celtic would be better odds then. They still have Celtic 2/5, Rangers 2/1, Aberdeen 33/1 - so the daft money on 'resurgent Rangers' is giving an odds boost to Aberdeen.

Add in a multi-million damages claim to be sorted with Mike Ashley, potentially a further one from Elite/Hummel for having to break the deal signed with them which Ashley sued over, legal costs etc & Rangers are sailing close to another insolvency event. Candeias who was decent for them was sold at a loss & if they can sell more I expect it to happen. They talk of Morelos going to England for millions but he doesn't qualify for a work permit under FA rules.

All points at 10-1 being a worthwhile bet, I'd say putting it on Fred would be a good recommendation as well. I'll be putting a few quid on it.

suggested this bet on the Scottish thread

Rod whose  knowledge of Scottish football is way advanced of mine and MOST (but maybe not all) members of the site (sometimes with green specs on though)  thought i should bring it too this board
Arbboy whose general betting knowledge is way beyond anything i will understand didn't like the bet
and Celtic who nobody listens too , i can't remember what he said

i would like to put forward a £20 bet on Aberdeen winning the SPFL without Celtic at 10-1 (at various places)

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/scottish-premiership/betting-without-celtic

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136387 on: July 27, 2019, 02:23:45 PM »

10-1 seems about the right price to me.

Think you'd be better off on the handicap if you think they might exceed expectations.

https://www.betfred.com/sports/event/14149758.2

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #136388 on: July 27, 2019, 03:04:45 PM »

You'll need birth certificate, utility bills, and picture ID.

When did they first start birth certificates......?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136389 on: July 27, 2019, 03:06:01 PM »

Now now Adzy, behave.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136390 on: July 27, 2019, 03:06:34 PM »

Very unlucky with Admirality. Best of the far side in fifth overall.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136391 on: July 27, 2019, 03:17:15 PM »

Now now Adzy, behave.

Cheesy

I've never been asked for one, and p/p has always sufficed.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #136392 on: July 27, 2019, 03:21:14 PM »

Very unlucky with Admirality. Best of the far side in fifth overall.

Cool, appreciate your input. I just about thought he was coming to win when he was about a length down on his side.

Edit: Just watched it back a couple of times, maybe the near side always had him but still very solid, there’ll be other days here with him I’d say.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136393 on: July 27, 2019, 03:44:58 PM »

Some race, that.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136394 on: July 27, 2019, 04:01:22 PM »

10-1 for aberdeen to win the league without celtic i think is huge as is the price of most of he teams

10-1 seems about the right price to me.

Think you'd be better off on the handicap if you think they might exceed expectations.

https://www.betfred.com/sports/event/14149758.2

i don't like the handicap

i think the price on all the teams that are in the "3rd place" fight is huge
Hearts 50-1
Hibs 33-1
Motherwell 150-1
not so much Killie as last season was down to the manager who has moved on

basically i want to oppose the 1.06-1.1 of the bookies have Rangers at the exchange has rangers at 1.13-1.15 not sure the best way to oppose them or is there a big over round in there prices (or what ever the term is)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 9089 9090 9091 9092 [9093] 9094 9095 9096 9097 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: