blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:38:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 [2320] 2321 2322 2323 2324 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441928 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #34785 on: March 21, 2013, 02:29:12 PM »

Whenever i look in BSTWOTN, all I see are masses of complicated charts and people betting £2.66 on Manure beating Sunderland, and hoping to win a tv......... Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #34786 on: March 21, 2013, 02:31:43 PM »

Whenever i look in BSTWOTN, all I see are masses of complicated charts and people betting £2.66 on Manure beating Sunderland, and hoping to win a tv......... Wink

TVs and iPads are so 2012. It's all about sting ray wallets and chamaleon hats now.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #34787 on: March 21, 2013, 05:10:03 PM »

really fancy one tonight at kempton in the 7.30

Mister Bob suggest £40 at 4-1 general (9-2 with tote/betfred even better)

reasoning

the rivals are exposed, quirky or badly handicapped or all three. Mcbirney is often well backed but is very quirky and liable to duck in behind given the chance

it was 4/1 on debut for a doncaster maiden (ran poorly and off for ages), they've stuck with it, bethell said he thinks it's a nice horse last time and it's well bred, dam a listed winner, half-brother to listed horses.

at lingfield it ran a 61 timefigure from timeform and it's off 63 here, so not impossibly handicapped even if that run is absolutely as good as it is.  however, i'm pretty sure it can run a lot faster there.  it ran 61, but it was off an 18 month break and very unlikely to have been fit, held up in a slowly run race, green, too keen, raced wide, came "very wide straight" and lost its place.  consider it still ran to about its current handicap mark on the clock there and then how much it can improve for settling better, improved fitness, going handicapped and a better trip.  it's hacked up since at southwell, looked green and possibly quirky but it was its first look at the front and run in a blizzard.  should get the run of the race here, pretty sure it's a 70+ horse.  and it's 4/1, against these i make it a 2-1 shot at most.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:11:56 PM by horseplayer » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34788 on: March 21, 2013, 05:18:00 PM »

reasoning

the rivals are exposed, quirky or badly handicapped or all three. Mcbirney is often well backed but is very quirky and liable to duck in behind given the chance

it was 4/1 on debut for a doncaster maiden (ran poorly and off for ages), they've stuck with it, bethell said he thinks it's a nice horse last time and it's well bred, dam a listed winner, half-brother to listed horses.

at lingfield it ran a 61 timefigure from timeform and it's off 63 here, so not impossibly handicapped even if that run is absolutely as good as it is.  however, i'm pretty sure it can run a lot faster there.  it ran 61, but it was off an 18 month break and very unlikely to have been fit, held up in a slowly run race, green, too keen, raced wide, came "very wide straight" and lost its place.  consider it still ran to about its current handicap mark on the clock there and then how much it can improve for settling better, improved fitness, going handicapped and a better trip.  it's hacked up since at southwell, looked green and possibly quirky but it was its first look at the front and run in a blizzard.  should get the run of the race here, pretty sure it's a 70+ horse.  and it's 4/1, against these i make it a 2-1 shot at most.

Thanks!

Busy, no waffle.

"Done"

£40 @ 9/2, BetFred, Mister Bob, 7.30 Kempton

ON

40.00 Single
Market Selection Price Hcp
1m 4f Handicap
Outright Betting
 Mister Bob 9/2 
Total stake £ 40.00
Estimated return £ 220.00

Full stake £ 40.00
Full estimated return £ 220.00

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #34789 on: March 21, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »

I see TARLA won today at Cork. Think Fred has some kind of Top Mare season-long punt on this lady. Perhaps Doobs can advise as to just how good a piece of news today's result is.

@kpnuts134
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #34790 on: March 21, 2013, 07:14:51 PM »

reasoning

Had a tip for Maison Brillet in this race, on at 16s. Mister Bob would have probably been my second choice tho.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #34791 on: March 21, 2013, 07:20:01 PM »

Carlsen has won his game today as Black. Haven't seen much of it and won't be able to do a report until tomorrow afternoon at best (Tikay impression coming up), as I have a meeting tomorrow morning I need to prepare for this evening.

However, he has won and him continuing to win is a good thing. His current stats are:

Played 6
Won 3
Drawn 3
Lost 0.

We'll take that all day. If that is replicated across the whole tournament, it will be enough to win.

Kramnik has drawn against Ivanchuk with the White pieces and, barring a real spurt in the second half, I think he will struggle to catch up. He's not taking chances and isn't the penetrative force we saw in the London Classic in December. At the moment, at least.

Aronian is, as I type, fighting to convert a small edge against Radjabov, who is short on time as well. The position looks drawn to me, but there is a huge amount of play in it and I can see Aronian's guile nicking the full point. We'd prefer it if he didn't, of course.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #34792 on: March 21, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »

reasoning

Had a tip for Maison Brillet in this race, on at 16s. Mister Bob would have probably been my second choice tho.

started at 9-4

did not run like it

looked not very keen at all to run forward at any stage
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #34793 on: March 21, 2013, 07:48:33 PM »

Bit of scrimmaging on home turn didnt help. Never mind.Experience may prove beneficial

Do hate opposing the Mighty Hugh Taylor tho, and so it proved!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #34794 on: March 21, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »

didnt help but made no difference

considering the horse has not had many starts ill refrain from calling it a dog but looks to need blinkers or at least a hood

once got pestered for the lead mid race it was game over
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34795 on: March 21, 2013, 07:55:08 PM »

@skypoker

Is this @Tony_Kendall flirting with @CharLouJackson ?? #WOW

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #34796 on: March 21, 2013, 07:56:59 PM »

N1 bazza
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34797 on: March 21, 2013, 08:10:11 PM »

N1 bazza

One of the darts bets got home?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #34798 on: March 21, 2013, 08:11:45 PM »

Hamilton won
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #34799 on: March 21, 2013, 08:15:36 PM »

Radjabov has blundered rather horribly and given the game to Aronian, so it is as you were at the top.

We are on the joint leader.

Also worth pointing out that Michael van Gerwen is capable of playing darts. I think his average is 501.3

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 [2320] 2321 2322 2323 2324 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: