blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:41:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4678 4679 4680 4681 [4682] 4683 4684 4685 4686 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13430974 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70215 on: March 08, 2014, 10:37:04 AM »

That's it, I think we are up to date now.

Good luck all.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70216 on: March 08, 2014, 10:56:10 AM »

Wenger has confirmed Flappyanski plays in goal today. Worth backing Everton at 18/5?

Personally, I'm not sure that this alters the correct price by much, if at all.

Suggests to me that Wenger is not taking the Cup seriously and is concentrating on the league. Not got further team news but assume the rest will be weaker than usual because of this, so Everton's price will shorten.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70217 on: March 08, 2014, 11:00:27 AM »

Wenger has confirmed Flappyanski plays in goal today. Worth backing Everton at 18/5?

Personally, I'm not sure that this alters the correct price by much, if at all.

Suggests to me that Wenger is not taking the Cup seriously and is concentrating on the league. Not got further team news but assume the rest will be weaker than usual because of this, so Everton's price will shorten.

Oh, I seeee now. Level 3 thinking is above me.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #70218 on: March 08, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »

Fabianski has played in every domestic cup game this year I think, Arsenal team will be strongest he can put out if my reports are correct
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70219 on: March 08, 2014, 11:05:32 AM »

Fabianski has played in every domestic cup game this year I think, Arsenal team will be strongest he can put out if my reports are correct

OK fair enough if so but very strange goalkeeping decision. Why would you play your strongest team but leave your best keeper out in favour of a liability?!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #70220 on: March 08, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »

Scott Hogan ‏@ScottHogan92 ·11 mins
😩😩😩 my day is going to be loads of fun!! #sore #knee

Yuh, put the £100-£110 down as a TfT punt, keep it all together. Fingers crossed the Hogan knee is not too bad though obv.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #70221 on: March 08, 2014, 11:20:57 AM »

OK fair enough if so but very strange goalkeeping decision. Why would you play your strongest team but leave your best keeper out in favour of a liability?!

It's a little unfair to label him a liability, although he has been poor in the past.

He's barely put a foot wrong in the last year and only lost his place in the first team back to Wojek due to injury after having played virtually flawlessly when given the starting spot.

I think he deserves to keep his place in the cup team and play.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:23:41 AM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70222 on: March 08, 2014, 11:30:18 AM »

Scott Hogan ‏@ScottHogan92 ·11 mins
😩😩😩 my day is going to be loads of fun!! #sore #knee

Yuh, put the £100-£110 down as a TfT punt, keep it all together. Fingers crossed the Hogan knee is not too bad though obv.

Well he seems more upbeat now, so fingers crossed.

Anyway, we've had £110 @ 10/11, Corals, Sam Winnall, as a precaution. We could get both bets home with any luck, but hard to see why Winnall is such a big price, all things considered.

Can't C & P the betslip yet, as I had to do it via my i-Pad, as the Corals site is having problems, & won't allow anyone to log in via Desktop at the moment. On a Saturday! Yikes, how do they make money?

£110 @ 10/11, Corals, Sam Winnall, Top League 2 Goalscorer, Chompy

BET PLACED

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #70223 on: March 08, 2014, 12:00:41 PM »

Podium as a verb seems to be accepted in some dictionaries. I learned to my horror the other day that the word literally can now be used as hyperbole (exaggerating for effect), so the Andy Townsendism of 'He is literally on fire' is now deemed acceptable practice.

I was literally gobsmacked when I saw that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #70224 on: March 08, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »

Podium as a verb seems to be accepted in some dictionaries. I learned to my horror the other day that the word literally can now be used as hyperbole (exaggerating for effect), so the Andy Townsendism of 'He is literally on fire' is now deemed acceptable practice.

110% gobsmacked?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70225 on: March 08, 2014, 12:16:58 PM »

You actually wrote something a few days that made me bolt upright in my chair, it seemed SO wrong, especially coming from you of all people. I'm sure the erudite Methuselah would not have constructed a sentence so clumsily, even if it were grammataically correct. It was as if Chompy had written it. There is no greater insult to an educated man.

It was on my Diary - I'll go find it.

Prepare to be ashamed, Mr Posh Bloke.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #70226 on: March 08, 2014, 12:17:45 PM »

Basim - Cliche Love Song is a solid 15/8 favourite for tonight's Dansk Melodi Grand Prix.

Listened to it a few times and it sounds more and more like "a fking cliche baby". Amaze!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #70227 on: March 08, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »

PP messenger app - sire de grugy 3/1.
Get onnnn
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #70228 on: March 08, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »

It is highly likely to be a rick but I was still in a few minds whether to post itt. 1 said post and share. 2 said be quiet and fly under the radar. 3 said lolz, who am I kidding, all my bets lose anyway.

Morecambe v Southend

Kevan Hurst is 7/1 across the board for FGS apart from our fav Irish bookie who after one too many whiskeys has priced him up @16s with ew 1/3 for first 5 goals. Similarly he is 5/2 ish across the boards for any time scorer but 6/1 with pp.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/morecambe-v-southend/first-goalscorer

Pros:

Morecambe conceded 5 last week.
Southend Top scorer happens to be Kevan Hurst with 11 for the season.
Hurst signed a new contract this week to stay with Southend until 2016 which should give him a boost.
Southend are in the play off places but only 2 points clear of Plymouth in eighth so the fire has truly been lit

Cons:

Southend are in poor form not winning in 9 games as is Hurst. I imagine these two things are directly related.

I have gone ew on the 16s because I am a filthy degen who would be crushed if he did so happen to score first. £25 any time goalscorer @ 6/1 is probs fine for Fred.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #70229 on: March 08, 2014, 12:32:25 PM »

You actually wrote something a few days that made me bolt upright in my chair, it seemed SO wrong, especially coming from you of all people. I'm sure the erudite Methuselah would not have constructed a sentence so clumsily, even if it were grammataically correct. It was as if Chompy had written it. There is no greater insult to an educated man.

It was on my Diary - I'll go find it.

Prepare to be ashamed, Mr Posh Bloke.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 4678 4679 4680 4681 [4682] 4683 4684 4685 4686 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: