blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:18:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5830 5831 5832 5833 [5834] 5835 5836 5837 5838 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333850 times)
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #87495 on: September 22, 2014, 01:12:24 PM »

Went down the deal with it in public on Twitter route. Will Hill said the horse was never in their betting and there was no price when they searched the system. They did not charge a Rule 4 on the phones or the internet on any bets on Friday or Saturday.

They have advised the shop to pay me in full. we'll see if we get paid but it does seem I was just wasting time talking to incompetents yesterday.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #87496 on: September 22, 2014, 01:14:32 PM »

Got is text yesterday from a manager at Ladbrokes

If USA win the Ryder Cup all losing bets refunded up to £25.
Come and batter us !
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #87497 on: September 22, 2014, 01:16:11 PM »

Come and batter us !

£25 per customer per market. Markets are Top European, Top American and Correct Score.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87498 on: September 22, 2014, 01:16:53 PM »

Went down the deal with it in public on Twitter route. Will Hill said the horse was never in their betting and there was no price when they searched the system. They did not charge a Rule 4 on the phones or the internet on any bets on Friday or Saturday.

They have advised the shop to pay me in full. we'll see if we get paid but it does seem I was just wasting time talking to incompetents yesterday.

Occasionally, the sledgehammer is the best way to crack a nut.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #87499 on: September 22, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »

Come and batter us !

£25 per customer per market. Markets are Top European, Top American and Correct Score.

Not available in shops. Lucky Bandit.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87500 on: September 22, 2014, 01:43:43 PM »

Rory was on the Sunday Goals show and, to these ears, I got the impression he may have a few knocks with Sergio in the Ryder C.

Sergio has an already impressive record in the Cup and is pretty much sure of 4/5 games(unless he plays so badly he gets subbed).

He plays against the Yanks all year, and so will probably be able to tell Mcginley who he stands a best chance against.

Add this all together and I think he is certainly a knocking, almost e/w bet to nothing, for Top Euro @7s, and I would probably have a half of that on overall at 12s

I like the sound of this. what sort of bet size?

how many Euros could we pencil in to play 5 matches?

rory, sergio, rose, stenson, poulter? that's about it

next question

why would gallacher be the outsider of 3 here?

http://www.oddschecker.com/golf/ryder-cup/top-european-rookie

at home, scores a lot of birdies, no reason to suggest any of these three will play more than 2-3 times?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87501 on: September 22, 2014, 01:51:14 PM »

When do the USA become a bet outright?

9/5 best price now (with spoils and on betty). Would you want to lay them at, say, 9/4? Is there an argument for keeping an eye on the exchange price or putting up some money at 3.25?

Do we expect the money to follow the favourite this week?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 01:54:05 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #87502 on: September 22, 2014, 02:05:17 PM »

Rory was on the Sunday Goals show and, to these ears, I got the impression he may have a few knocks with Sergio in the Ryder C.

Sergio has an already impressive record in the Cup and is pretty much sure of 4/5 games(unless he plays so badly he gets subbed).

He plays against the Yanks all year, and so will probably be able to tell Mcginley who he stands a best chance against.

Add this all together and I think he is certainly a knocking, almost e/w bet to nothing, for Top Euro @7s, and I would probably have a half of that on overall at 12s

next question

at home, scores a lot of birdies, no reason to suggest any of these three will play more than 2-3 times?

Probably as he played poorly this weekend and missed the cut. Donaldson played pretty well, and VDub is an enigma.

I suspect it may be difficult for the newbies to play many matches, as you suggest.

In my own mind, I have VDub down as a singles banker, regardless of who he plays. Excuse the Talism, but he has that certain "je ne sais quoi", and I see him appearing to be one of those surprise final day scorer, quietly grinding a result out.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87503 on: September 22, 2014, 02:14:02 PM »

That's much more a Tightyism.

I'd have said intangible magnetism.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87504 on: September 22, 2014, 02:23:28 PM »

When do the USA become a bet outright?

9/5 best price now (with spoils and on betty). Would you want to lay them at, say, 9/4? Is there an argument for keeping an eye on the exchange price or putting up some money at 3.25?

Do we expect the money to follow the favourite this week?

Personally, off-thread, I'll be having a goodly tickle (maybe as much as £10) on the USA.

The Market miust be heavily biased/weighted to "home" (Europe) money, & I'm convinced that 9/5 or the like is spectacular value.

Player for player, I believe the USA are far the stronger team, too.

In before everyone - I'm not a golf expert. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #87505 on: September 22, 2014, 02:25:22 PM »

Can anyone tell me how I can find which games 365 offer moneyback if it is a 0-0 draw on?  for example do they offer it on tonights wigan-ipswich game?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87506 on: September 22, 2014, 02:25:28 PM »

Cracking Daily Report Tighty.

Must say, early days yet, but loving our NFL portfolio.

Do we have any interest in tonight's game, Bears @ Jets?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #87507 on: September 22, 2014, 02:26:33 PM »

Can anyone tell me how I can find which games 365 offer moneyback if it is a 0-0 draw on?  for example do they offer it on tonights wigan-ipswich game?

Please ignore - just realised it is every game

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87508 on: September 22, 2014, 02:26:51 PM »

Do we have any interest in tonight's game, Bears @ Jets?

not currently.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87509 on: September 22, 2014, 02:28:14 PM »

next question

Probably as he played poorly this weekend and missed the cut. Donaldson played pretty well, and VDub is an enigma.

I suspect it may be difficult for the newbies to play many matches, as you suggest.

In my own mind, I have VDub down as a singles banker, regardless of who he plays. Excuse the Talism, but he has that certain "je ne sais quoi", and I see him appearing to be one of those surprise final day scorer, quietly grinding a result out.

VDub is, on his day, a birdie/streak player? fire him out in a fourball with a steadier experienced player and let him rip?

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5830 5831 5832 5833 [5834] 5835 5836 5837 5838 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: