blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:30:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5831 5832 5833 5834 [5835] 5836 5837 5838 5839 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13429412 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87510 on: September 22, 2014, 02:30:01 PM »

Big large up to Dubai, too.

Sometimes, we can find a banzai spot, say Leicester to beat Man U, but it takes real strength of conviction to publically go for the whole lot, & bet that opinion every which way. We had outright, handicap, DNB, Leicester & Draw, the bloody lot.

Scoopio.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #87511 on: September 22, 2014, 02:30:46 PM »

I think its time we sent out a rallying call to The Gold Trader.

Best golf judge I know.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87512 on: September 22, 2014, 02:31:28 PM »

Do we have any interest in tonight's game, Bears @ Jets?

not currently.

Views on Forte, Tighty?

Jets very strong inside so the line is 59.5 yards for Forte. Is that an overreaction, particularly if Chicago get a lead?

34.5 yards receiving with £3.65 could be interesting. Think I'd want to be under that?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87513 on: September 22, 2014, 02:31:48 PM »

Big large up to Dubai, too.

Sometimes, we can find a banzai spot, say Leicester to beat Man U, but it takes real strength of conviction to publically go for the whole lot, & bet that opinion every which way. We had outright, handicap, DNB, Leicester & Draw, the bloody lot.

Scoopio.

we could have been the man who cashed out this for 46p 20 minutes into the Leicester game, 2-0 down

ouch

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87514 on: September 22, 2014, 02:32:28 PM »

I think its time we sent out a rallying call to The Gold Trader.

Best golf judge I know.

Last I heard, he was busy perusing AsianBabes.com.

He'll be working the book all weekend I assume, but fingers crossed he'll pop in with his views before then.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87515 on: September 22, 2014, 02:33:49 PM »

not currently.

Views on Forte, Tighty?

Jets very strong inside so the line is 59.5 yards for Forte. Is that an overreaction, particularly if Chicago get a lead?

34.5 yards receiving with £3.65 could be interesting. Think I'd want to be under that?

Jets number 1 run offense and run defense in football through 2 weeks

in particular run defense and scheme is brutal (Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson). Tough to see Chicago doing much through the ground

Jets will have to blitz a lot to knock Cutler out of stride because they do not match up well in the secondary and Marshall/Jeffrey should have big nights otherwise

the Jets are first running the ball, averaging 179 rushing yards per game.  They have great success running the ball right up the middle behind Mangold. Bears are lightweight on the defensive front, Stephen Paea pass rushes but doesn't stop the run well

i have an idea on the game that i am trying to transact, but to answer your question i would avoid overs on Forte tonight

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87516 on: September 22, 2014, 02:35:27 PM »

not currently.

Views on Forte, Tighty?

in particular run defense and scheme is brutal (Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson). Tough to see Chicago doing much through the ground

Jets will have to blitz a lot to knock Cutler out of stride because they do not match up well in the secondary and Marshall/Jeffrey should have big nights otherwise

the Jets are first running the ball, averaging 179 rushing yards per game.  They have great success running the ball right up the middle behind Mangold. Bears are lightweight on the defensive front, Stephen Paea pass rushes but doesn't stop the run well

i have an idea on the game that i am trying to transact, but to answer your question i would avoid overs on Forte tonight

Unbelievable, took the words right out of my mouth.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87517 on: September 22, 2014, 02:44:18 PM »

not currently.

Views on Forte, Tighty?

Everyone knows the Jets stop the run very well, so, there has to be a question of whether we can find value in betting against what we think will happen.

On the blitz point, Cutler will have to release more quickly, so does that make the short pass target guys more likely - contradicting himself - like maybe Forte? Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87518 on: September 22, 2014, 02:46:40 PM »

not currently.

Views on Forte, Tighty?

Everyone knows the Jets stop the run very well, so, there has to be a question of whether we can find value in betting against what we think will happen.

On the blitz point, Cutler will have to release more quickly, so does that make the short pass target guys more likely - contradicting himself - like maybe Forte? Cheesy

maybe. I shouldn't be talking to you anyway. Losing to West Brom indeed.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87519 on: September 22, 2014, 02:47:42 PM »

p.s Tal

"Are Dolphins coaches in danger of losing the locker room after back-to-back 19-point losses?

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2014/09/21/are-dolphins-coaches-in-danger-of-losing-the-locker-room-after-back-to-back-19-point-losses/"

lets hope so

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #87520 on: September 22, 2014, 02:50:14 PM »

I must confess, I had my biggest bet on a Tal recommend when he suggested Miami to finish bottom of their Div.

He has a knack for finding losers, so this new approach could be a gold mine. Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87521 on: September 22, 2014, 03:06:28 PM »

I must confess, I had my biggest bet on a Tal recommend when he suggested Miami to finish bottom of their Div.

He has a knack for finding losers, so this new approach could be a gold mine. Wink

Ok. That's funny. I'll give you that.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #87522 on: September 22, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »

p.s Tal

"Are Dolphins coaches in danger of losing the locker room after back-to-back 19-point losses?

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2014/09/21/are-dolphins-coaches-in-danger-of-losing-the-locker-room-after-back-to-back-19-point-losses/"

lets hope so

They were pretty awful yesterday.  Tannehill isnt a bad qb but he is just getting zero protection, its as bad as last year.  Their D isn't too bad but they are just spending too much time on the pitch and wearing down later in the games.

On another note anyone think that the Eagles coming back in all of these games might be down to superior fitness due to Kellys high tempo system?  Might be interesting 2nd half plays if that is the case.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87523 on: September 22, 2014, 05:03:35 PM »

On another note anyone think that the Eagles coming back in all of these games might be down to superior fitness due to Kellys high tempo system?  Might be interesting 2nd half plays if that is the case.

part of this is the running game isn't functioning too well, the O Line is beat up. Defense isn't stopping teams either

they are getting behind, then having to air it out to recover

this means Foles is putting up big numbers, but also leading to lots of second half points

of course it helps if you have Maclin, Cooper, Ertz, Sprioles, McCoy and now Matthews. Defense can't cover them all, particularly when the Eagles are trying to get through 90 offensive snaps a game, and its late and they are getting tired

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87524 on: September 22, 2014, 05:23:23 PM »

Please see  http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=64312.msg1983029#msg1983029

There are thoughts of organising a second TfT meet up

All thoughts and comments welcome on t'other thread

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5831 5832 5833 5834 [5835] 5836 5837 5838 5839 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: