blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:34:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1250 1251 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 1257 1258 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412392 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18795 on: October 24, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »

Should prob add i don't think we will see a price as big as 8/15 again.

Do you really think he might be a 1/5 shot, subject to that caveat?

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/politics-and-election/us-presidential-election/winner
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:58:22 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #18796 on: October 24, 2012, 06:56:52 PM »

Just seen the fuss the "Hooper" post caused. I am indeed from Scunthorpe and it is the wife who is more of a fan. We have had some great players and managers go through the club in recent times and its great to see them moving onwards and upwards. Hooper is an honest professional and although he is some way off "the full package" of a premier league striker, it is certainly encouraging to hear that Hodgson is even considering him in the mix.

As for all the bickering its just not needed especially itt. We have some really knowledgable folks who post some absolute pearls of wisdom on here and it will be a shame to lose them.

There is absolute no way Hodgson can consider putting him into the squad, when he has no experience in relevant league. He has only been in lower leagues and the SPL and none are ideal to be fair.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18797 on: October 24, 2012, 06:59:06 PM »

See what I mean about Herbie?

Sheer genuis.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #18798 on: October 24, 2012, 07:04:45 PM »

The problem with the US election is 90% of those who vote have decided long ago who they are voting for. Just as my dear grandfather will spend as long as you are prepared to sit within earshot telling you how the "bloody Tories have ruined the country", so a good chunk of the votes in the States are locked in already.

Assuming that's basically a Lemar (50/50), it's down to a few votes.

I think Obama will stay in because of just how satire-friendly Romney is, but whether as many of the people who voted for "change" (seriously, who votes for change and believes it could actually happen? Only in America) will vote for Obama is probably his highest concern, esp with the economy still in the balance.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18799 on: October 24, 2012, 07:14:27 PM »

Does anyone have a view on the Baseball World Series that begins at 1am please?

Either Game 1 or the series

I am (aftertiming) positioned on Detroit from September, since when they pipped my beloved White Sox to the division and beat the A's and the Yankees

Considering hedge/let it ride

Game 1 sees MVP Verlander, one of the top few pitchers in baseball against Zito in SF. Detroit are odds on

If Zito could win this for the Giants though, would be a huge boost for the Ginats who are big dogs for the Series, but host 4 of the 7 games

All input welcome

Can we make a case for the Giants to either win tonight or the Series overall?

http://www.oddschecker.com/baseball/mlb

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #18800 on: October 24, 2012, 07:15:06 PM »

Anyone got any thought on the dortmund - madrid game? Just seen madrids back line..ramos varane pepe and essien. Looks vulnerable to the high pressing style of dortmund. Dortmund 12/5 ftw, thoughts?
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #18801 on: October 24, 2012, 07:15:36 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/politics-and-election/us-presidential-election/winner

1/5 might be a bit too short but I think he should be much shorter. There is a much bigger chance of him winning by double digits than Romney and polls tend to swing to incumbents later.  Realistically including Superpacs impact he is probably still a 4/9 shot.

On Tals point above - the fact some of the "change voters" have already left him is already in the polls imo.  If with the power of 90% of the media and all the money in the world Romney isn't ahead by now I can't see how he ever will be tbh.

Fellaini85

View Profile
« Reply #18802 on: October 24, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »

I'm no politics expert, but it seems the drift on Obama(2/5 to 8/15) over the past 24 hrs was due to an "major" announcement to be made by Donald Trump today about Obama. This seemed to spook the market as rumours circulated this could be releasing details about marital problems, or something similarly negative.

But it turns out he will just give $5 million dollars if Obama releases his high school records http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-fails-drop-bombshell-offers-cash-obama/story?id=17553670#.UIgrdcXomf5

So essentially it was a complete non-announcement and was met was with widespread ridicule. The price of 8/15 probably should revert back to the 4/9 at some point.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #18803 on: October 24, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »

Just seen the fuss the "Hooper" post caused. I am indeed from Scunthorpe and it is the wife who is more of a fan. We have had some great players and managers go through the club in recent times and its great to see them moving onwards and upwards. Hooper is an honest professional and although he is some way off "the full package" of a premier league striker, it is certainly encouraging to hear that Hodgson is even considering him in the mix.

As for all the bickering its just not needed especially itt. We have some really knowledgable folks who post some absolute pearls of wisdom on here and it will be a shame to lose them.

There is absolute no way Hodgson can consider putting him into the squad, when he has no experience in relevant league. He has only been in lower leagues and the SPL and none are ideal to be fair.
you have got to be at the Wynd up?
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #18804 on: October 24, 2012, 07:27:57 PM »

I'm no politics expert, but it seems the drift on Obama(2/5 to 8/15) over the past 24 hrs was due to an "major" announcement to be made by Donald Trump today about Obama. This seemed to spook the market as rumours circulated this could be releasing details about marital problems, or something similarly negative.

But it turns out he will just give $5 million dollars if Obama releases his high school records http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-fails-drop-bombshell-offers-cash-obama/story?id=17553670#.UIgrdcXomf5

So essentially it was a complete non-announcement and was met was with widespread ridicule. The price of 8/15 probably should revert back to the 4/9 at some point.

I should actually state I haven't seen hardly anything on the election in the past 24 hours and probably won't in next 24 hours as it is fairly mandatory to have the TV and every other media tuned into the hurricane warnings at the moment so there may be something like this I have missed.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #18805 on: October 24, 2012, 07:31:08 PM »

Mr Tightend. I am backing the giants to win tonight and the series, mainly because I think there is little between the teams so I will go for the odds against team. I am also going to look at the price for it to be 4-3 in games. But I do know far more about rugby than baseball.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #18806 on: October 24, 2012, 07:32:56 PM »

Anyone got any thought on the dortmund - madrid game? Just seen madrids back line..ramos varane pepe and essien. Looks vulnerable to the high pressing style of dortmund. Dortmund 12/5 ftw, thoughts?

Deffo, not a nailed on Madrid win for sure..

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18807 on: October 24, 2012, 07:34:29 PM »

I would like to propose Denise Van Outen for winner of Strictly Come Dancing. The chief reasons are she has a nice ass and good hips.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #18808 on: October 24, 2012, 07:35:15 PM »

Been wondering about this match all night, but I am swurving. Dortmund outplayed Man City in many parts of the game at City too. Home advantage & a good attacking unit, would make me want to avoid Madrid at all costs.

In other news, must have been a move somewhere, Blackburn from 4/5, now at 11/10.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #18809 on: October 24, 2012, 07:35:55 PM »

I have no view really but wouldn't the back four be more of a reason to bet overs than Dortmund?

Pages: 1 ... 1250 1251 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 1257 1258 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: