blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 07:46:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13583019 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22020 on: November 30, 2012, 02:10:54 PM »

I quite like Detroit -4.5 at home against Indy.

They are a talented side that match up well against Indy and are showing signs of finding top form. They were very unlucky losers vs Houston last time out. Indy have a limited running game so they can unleash the very dangerous pass rushers on Luck and it will be about the biggest test of his career so far. I´m a huge fan of Luck but this could be pretty one sided and he hasn´t played a team like Detroit from behind yet (went behind early at NE and conceded 59 points).

The only note of caution is that their post season aspirations were basically ended with defeat last week and we don´t know how they´ll respond to this, the flip side is that they were victims of the worst officiating I´ve seen (including the replacement zebras) against Houston and I expect them to come out pretty hard with a bit of a point to prove after that.

Would like to get views as always from Tighty, Neil, Red, Bobby but not sure how long the 10/11 -4.5 will last. It´s only avaliable with Coral at the moment, lets see if any views come in the next couple of hours but I think we want to get on sooner rather than later.

Recommend £44 Detroit Lions -4.5 @10/11 with Coral, although we should probably hold on for some other views as 4.5 to 5 isn´t that big a move and I can´t be certain of the line moving that way, although I think it will.

Thanks.

We have £44 @ 10/11 (-5) Detroit Lions, (v the Colts) with Wiliam Hill.

ON

02 Dec 2012 - Indianapolis Colts @ Detroit Lions - Match Spread

Detroit Lions (-4.5) @ 10/11

Stake : £44.00

Estimated Returns : £84.00Transaction Reference:O/0457483/0000184/F

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #22021 on: November 30, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »

I quite like Detroit -4.5 at home against Indy.

They are a talented side that match up well against Indy and are showing signs of finding top form. They were very unlucky losers vs Houston last time out. Indy have a limited running game so they can unleash the very dangerous pass rushers on Luck and it will be about the biggest test of his career so far. I´m a huge fan of Luck but this could be pretty one sided and he hasn´t played a team like Detroit from behind yet (went behind early at NE and conceded 59 points).

The only note of caution is that their post season aspirations were basically ended with defeat last week and we don´t know how they´ll respond to this, the flip side is that they were victims of the worst officiating I´ve seen (including the replacement zebras) against Houston and I expect them to come out pretty hard with a bit of a point to prove after that.

Would like to get views as always from Tighty, Neil, Red, Bobby but not sure how long the 10/11 -4.5 will last. It´s only avaliable with Coral at the moment, lets see if any views come in the next couple of hours but I think we want to get on sooner rather than later.

Recommend £44 Detroit Lions -4.5 @10/11 with Coral, although we should probably hold on for some other views as 4.5 to 5 isn´t that big a move and I can´t be certain of the line moving that way, although I think it will.

Bumped for further opinion, in case the NFL guys (sorry Keith missed you off the list this morning, would welcome your view) missed it earlier. - 4.5 still there with Coral

I would prefer your side for sure Kuku.

Edit, I see we are on already. good luck mate.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:16:14 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22022 on: November 30, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »

^^^^

Phew! Just as well, Phil, we are already pregnant.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #22023 on: November 30, 2012, 02:18:09 PM »

The line looks set to move against us but through a dead number. I´d like some more positive feedback for a Fred bet but I am already on and make it my best of the weekend.

Ahh yes, those dead numbers, now I remember. 5% probability, da de da.

OK, I'm gonna get on now, at -4.5.

Thanks, & good luck.

No that's the opposite of what we want. We want good stafford.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #22024 on: November 30, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »

Some Good Pieces by Neil ,Phil and others over the last few days and totally understand the logic on how you have more chance of making a profit in less popular markets.

Football and one day International cricket have always been my chosen sport but with there been less 50 over matches (due mainly to twenty /twenty) my focus is more football these days

Not sure you are wanting Football recommendations anymore but the thread can decide and Ill offer up when I see fit.

So after not seeing a decent bet in 6 weeks I now have identified 2 in the space of a few days...The first was Spurs to beat Liverpool on Wednesday , and the next is Chelsea to beat West Ham away from home on Saturday (early kick off) , as I feel West Ham have been punching above their weight so far this season and Chelsea are ready to put a team to the sword.

If it was at Stamford Bridge Chelsea would be a 2-5 / 1-3  but away from home they are currently Evens @ Bet Victor & Hills

Suggested Bet Chelsea to beat West Ham @ Evens

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-ham-v-chelsea/winner

I have no idea why anyone would want to take a short price on Chelsea right now, particularly away versus west ham.

Benitez is really struggling to get the fans on side, seems a losing battle in fact, he doesn't know his best team, and torres couldn't hit a barn door right now.

In fact i'll be looking to get on west ham in this match,think carroll and nolan could have a field day.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22025 on: November 30, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »

Some Good Pieces by Neil ,Phil and others over the last few days and totally understand the logic on how you have more chance of making a profit in less popular markets.

Football and one day International cricket have always been my chosen sport but with there been less 50 over matches (due mainly to twenty /twenty) my focus is more football these days

Not sure you are wanting Football recommendations anymore but the thread can decide and Ill offer up when I see fit.
So after not seeing a decent bet in 6 weeks I now have identified 2 in the space of a few days...The first was Spurs to beat Liverpool on Wednesday , and the next is Chelsea to beat West Ham away from home on Saturday (early kick off) , as I feel West Ham have been punching above their weight so far this season and Chelsea are ready to put a team to the sword.

If it was at Stamford Bridge Chelsea would be a 2-5 / 1-3  but away from home they are currently Evens @ Bet Victor & Hills

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-ham-v-chelsea/winner

Hi Fraser,

Thanks.

Yes we do! (Still want football recommendations).

I think we came to the view, that MOSTLY, there is very little "value" in the Premiership, as all the info is in the domain, & we don't know a darn thing the bookies don't, so we cannot beat the book over time. There will always be rare exceptions though, so keep posting.

It was also felt that there are LIKELY to be better situations, more often, in lower league or "non-Premiership" stuff.

PS - I think your new thread is also a great idea - good luck with it. But don't abandon us, right?

As you say, the folks can take a view of you stick stuff up, whether Fred backs it or not.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:41:57 PM by tikay » Logged

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #22026 on: November 30, 2012, 02:40:25 PM »

If it was at Stamford Bridge Chelsea would be a 2-5 / 1-3  but away from home they are currently Evens @ Bet Victor & Hills

I have no idea why anyone would want to take a short price on Chelsea right now, particularly away versus west ham.

Benitez is really struggling to get the fans on side, seems a losing battle in fact, he doesn't know his best team, and torres couldn't hit a barn door right now.

In fact i'll be looking to get on west ham in this match,think carroll and nolan could have a field day.

Carroll not certain to play.

Carlton Cole could play all night and not score

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #22027 on: November 30, 2012, 02:50:32 PM »

If it was at Stamford Bridge Chelsea would be a 2-5 / 1-3  but away from home they are currently Evens @ Bet Victor & Hills

Hi Fraser,

Thanks.

Yes we do! (Still want football recommendations).

I think we came to the view, that MOSTLY, there is very little "value" in the Premiership, as all the info is in the domain, & we don't know a darn thing the bookies don't, so we cannot beat the book over time. There will always be rare exceptions though, so keep posting.

It was also felt that there are LIKELY to be better situations, more often, in lower league or "non-Premiership" stuff.

PS - I think your new thread is also a great idea - good luck with it. But don't abandon us, right?

As you say, the folks can take a view of you stick stuff up, whether Fred backs it or not.

Of course Ill keep posting Tony...information ,opinions and healthy debate is what a forum is all about

Will let you know if anything comes to light that is worthy of the thread

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #22028 on: November 30, 2012, 02:51:13 PM »

I may have a pregnancy related bet. Adrian Lewis' wife is about to drop. He plays this weekend in the Players Championship in Minehead against Richie Burnett. Lewis has said that his mind is understandably elsewhere and he really hopes the baby comes before he goes to Minehead as he doesn't want to be there waiting for a call to come back. If the baby doesn't come then the 9/4 about Burnett looks good to me.

Still no sign of Adrian Lewis Jnr and the 9/4 on Burnett is starting to disappear. Recommend £20 on Burnett at 9/4.

Thanks Bazza.

That's a no-quibble jobbie.

We have £20 @ 9/4, (BetFred) Burnett to beat Adrian Lewis, tonight.

ON

Lewis v Burnett
Match Betting
 Burnett, Richie 9/4  
Total stake £ 20.00
Estimated return £ 65.00

Full stake £ 20.00
Full estimated return £ 65.00

I think this should probably be a bigger bet.

It reminds me a little of the ladies (!) shot putt bet we had in the summer in that you are either on at about the right price or the price is too big. If there is any doubt about Lewis' motivation, practice or mindset (which it seems there is) then you have a big angle here. The price seems to me to allow a little for those things but maybe not enough.

If Lewis' mind is on the game a little more than expected you are probably still on Burnett at  about the right price he is to beat him. If those issues above are indeed a factor then you are on at a price that's much bigger than it should be and if he is ever going to think to himself 'I don't really want to be in this event' then this is probably the one.

So you are either on at about the right price or on at a price that's too big. I'm suggesting a top up at 9/4, coz it will have gone by the time they play;o)

I think it should be about a £60 bet.

ps, Bazza should be high up in the Blonde Advent calendar for his services to darts punting.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:59:12 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #22029 on: November 30, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »

Carroll not certain to play.

Carlton Cole could play all night and not score

Quite like Maiga as well and west ham have plenty of goals from midfield.

I also think that altho cc isnt the most consistent, on his day he can be a handful, +always like bkng players to score v an old club. Obv hope carroll plays but either way 9-4 dnb looks good to me.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #22030 on: November 30, 2012, 02:58:59 PM »

Too late to organise for a thread bet as they tee off v soon. Osthuizen has called the doctor to the practice range in the Nedbank golf. There have been enough examples of ill golfers doing well recently but might be worth a small bet on Paul Lawrie at 15/8 with Corals to beat him in today's 2 ball.

nice1
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22031 on: November 30, 2012, 03:00:06 PM »

I may have a pregnancy related bet. Adrian Lewis' wife is about to drop. He plays this weekend in the Players Championship in Minehead against Richie Burnett. Lewis has said that his mind is understandably elsewhere and he really hopes the baby comes before he goes to Minehead as he doesn't want to be there waiting for a call to come back. If the baby doesn't come then the 9/4 about Burnett looks good to me.

Bazza, we have had (prompted by Phil)  ANOTHER £40!

The 9/4 has almost all gone now.

More value pie. What a diet plan that stuff is.

£40 @ 9/4, SportingBet, Burnett to beat Lewis tonight.

ON

Lewis v Burnett : Match Betting Burnett, Richie 9/4
Total stake £40.00
Estimated return £130.00

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22032 on: November 30, 2012, 03:00:58 PM »

Too late to organise for a thread bet as they tee off v soon. Osthuizen has called the doctor to the practice range in the Nedbank golf. There have been enough examples of ill golfers doing well recently but might be worth a small bet on Paul Lawrie at 15/8 with Corals to beat him in today's 2 ball.

nice1

Excellent!

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #22033 on: November 30, 2012, 03:01:04 PM »

nice1

I read this exactly one minute after they teed off.  FML.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #22034 on: November 30, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »

nice1

tx, I hope you managed to get a bit on. I was a bit sick it happened too near the tee off time to get thread on. It must have been a liitle humiliating for Oosty to have a doctor follow the two ball around in case he needed treatment for his 'stomach cramps'>>>>shits

Pages: 1 ... 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: