blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:08:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3463 3464 3465 3466 [3467] 3468 3469 3470 3471 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330378 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #51990 on: September 03, 2013, 08:24:01 AM »

Nice one Mr Cake. 8-1 Laddies 1/4 1,2,3. On! TY

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #51991 on: September 03, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »

Just had a listen to this podcast about the AFC North (the Bengals). Quite interesting...

http://www.sportsmemo.com/radio/archive/segments/?guest=Teddy-Covers&seg_id=10978
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51992 on: September 03, 2013, 08:31:22 AM »

And the Rooney to stay bet lands.

Athletico Madrid are well worth a punt for the CL at 50/1 e/w with SportingBet. Woulda done a write up for Fred but the price has generally crashed plus it takes forever to type stuff up with one good arm.

Congrats Mr M, great spot, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51993 on: September 03, 2013, 08:33:06 AM »

Nice one Mr Cake. 8-1 Laddies 1/4 1,2,3. On! TY

looks a very interesting bet.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51994 on: September 03, 2013, 08:35:50 AM »

So we want to get on this SCD thing. Yes?

Dear God, I feel ashamed of myself. After BB I did not think I could sink any lower, but now SCD.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #51995 on: September 03, 2013, 08:36:57 AM »

There's always a ringer on Strictly, half an hour of research and watching their reveal videos came up with this story via twitter about Corrie actress Natalie Gumede. You can count out half the field in these things, noone over 35 is gonna win, and seems this girl has a massive headstart. I'm backed her at 8/1 tonight for a hundo, think Fred should do the same. Maybe half that if you need to wait for lord chompy of reality tv-land to confirm this seems a good thing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancing-natalie-gumede-2246729?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Incidentally, while I'm a big fan of Rachel Riley, she admits to being a terrible dancer who had to hire someone to get her through her first dance at her wedding so wouldn't fancy backing her as favourite. Peter Crouch's missus is right up there in the betting but didn't find anything saying she could dance. Same with all the boys, some nobody from Hollyoaks with a double barreled name fits the profile to win these things but he reckons he can't dance either. No big sports names like Louis Smith post 2012 or boy banders like Harry Judd this year. All aboard the Gumede express!

Didn't Denise van Outen get outed by Chris Evans for same thing last year, and went from sure thing to also ran cos he kept on mentioning it? I think she still got a podium finish so can she be done ew....so to speak?

Was thinking Ladbrokes each way really appeals too.  People like the journey.

Edit. Either looks a very good bet.  Well spotted Jeff.

Very well spotted, Jeff.

Chompy is very much the DigitalSpy and Opinion Poll Reality Guru Chap, but there's a few people ITT who know a bit about dancing and are Strictly überfans.

The Hollyoaks winner almost came from Ricky Whittle, but he fell away in thelast couple of weeks, having been the front runner for most of the comp. Denise was an excellent dancer, but, again, didn't improve enough in the last few weeks and couldn't kick on when she was caught. Holly Vallance started like a bullet (and was ante post favourite for her series) but there were obviously problems between her and Artem's previous partner (and then lover) Kara Tointon. She didn't seem to be putting the hours in in training and that rreflected in some of her performances.

Frequently, you are looking for someone who won't set the comp alight early doors, but will get through the pack as the older, wobblier contestants tromp off stage out of time. Louis Smith wasn't stellar from week one, although talented, but he kicked on for me in the Hallowe'en show with a terrifying tanto. Kimberley and Dani made the final having barely been at the top of the leaderboard all series.

Tom Chambers couldn't have been favourite much before the last couple of weeks (I think his showdance was what won it) and who would have given Chris Hollins a sniff? There is only one Ramprakash.

We should be looking for a Richard Hughes ride, rather than someone who wants to lead all the way.

Personally, I think the best strategy is to see them dance one ballroom and one Latin and then make the decision after that. You'll see the ones who can't differentiate between their left feet and the ones who have rhythm but not much else.

If Sophie Ellis-Bextor can dance, she has a good body shape and the long legs will make for a good ballroom dancer. Again, a musical background should give her the ability to follow the beat in latin.

We have no idea until we seem them dancing, tho and we know who they are paired with. If James Jordan gets a good dancer, I'm going to oddschecker forthwith...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51996 on: September 03, 2013, 08:38:47 AM »

Tal, you disappoint me muchly.

That is all.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #51997 on: September 03, 2013, 08:41:31 AM »

Tal, you disappoint me muchly.

That is all.

We can always lay off.  Just bet Smiley

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #51998 on: September 03, 2013, 08:42:09 AM »

Athletico Madrid are well worth a punt for the CL at 50/1 e/w with SportingBet. Woulda done a write up for Fred but the price has generally crashed plus it takes forever to type stuff up with one good arm.

Nice spot, but just 1 word of caution (im no expert but I am occasionally forced to watch)

6 of last 8 winners have been men. The 2 women who won Alisha and Kara were (as I understand) insanely good dancers. I know nothing of the girl put forward, but she will need to be in the insanely good category to win, otherwise the voting demographic will vote for a man!

GL if you are on

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #51999 on: September 03, 2013, 08:44:54 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/laytown/17:25/winner

This is not a bet suggestion just vaguely interesting

In the Johnny Murtagh interview that was done by ATR about a year ago he stated that he had ridden a winner at every irish racecourse apart from Laytown.

It is therefore perhaps of interest he has taken one ride on the card in a claimer for a small trainer.

I am guessing a bit here but i cant imagine Murtagh will be riding much at all next season with more horses recently added to his training stable and this could be his last shot at a Laytown winner.

The horse has acted on the water based surface before and i presume has been aimed at this contest to a degree.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52000 on: September 03, 2013, 08:46:03 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £68.68

Outstanding Bets £2877.06

Free Bets to Use: ONE, by 7th September at Ladbrokes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc#gid=29

A loss of £82 yesterday

The main winer of £60 transpired when Wayne Rooney remained at Manchester United through to the end of the transfer window

A near miss on a free bet with Stricker finishing runner up at the Deutsche Bank at Boston. Stenson won, after a string of top 5 finishes in majors and tour events all year. Next has to be Jordan Speith who has been getting close all year, and having watched a lot of golf sweating thread bets, he's on my list!

Losers yesterday totalled over £100 on the Deutsche Bank with no thread in the final round on Mickelson, Scott, Bradley, Westwood and Johnson

Horses yesterday losses of £41 with one short-priced winner and two losers

The Tampa Bay Rays were shellacked 11-2 last night, and recent from is very poor, just at the worst time

Nadal beat Kohlschreiber in four sets last night to reach the US Open quarters and with Robredo beating Federer, to play Nadal next, we ran quite well too. Nadal looks to be favourite to win it, at the very least we have a great run for our money

There is also the £50 Pellegrini loss to come on Friday.

In cricket today Ireland play England in an ODI. it might only interest me but Boyd Rankin (England) could open the bowling to Ed Joyce (Ireland).  In 2007 Cricket World Cup Rankin (Ireland) opened to Joyce (England)

In County Cricket Middlesex travel to play Surrey and whilst its not a must win, it really is needed to keep us in with a shout

In Div 2 Northants travel to Hampshire. One win for Northants might seal promotion and a winning bet.

The transfer window had a few impacts on our season long bets. Ozil for Arsenal will be fun to watch. Liverpool also had a great transfer window, by most reckonings, less encouragingly for our bet. Jury out on the Crystal Palace signings. Nakhi Wells remains at Bradford which is good.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52001 on: September 03, 2013, 08:47:29 AM »

Nice spot, but just 1 word of caution (im no expert but I am occasionally forced to watch)

6 of last 8 winners have been men. The 2 women who won Alisha and Kara were (as I understand) insanely good dancers. I know nothing of the girl put forward, but she will need to be in the insanely good category to win, otherwise the voting demographic will vote for a man!

GL if you are on

I thought Rooney was a man?

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #52002 on: September 03, 2013, 08:49:02 AM »

breaking news....
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52003 on: September 03, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »

There's always a ringer on Strictly, half an hour of research and watching their reveal videos came up with this story via twitter about Corrie actress Natalie Gumede. You can count out half the field in these things, noone over 35 is gonna win, and seems this girl has a massive headstart. I'm backed her at 8/1 tonight for a hundo, think Fred should do the same. Maybe half that if you need to wait for lord chompy of reality tv-land to confirm this seems a good thing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancing-natalie-gumede-2246729?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Incidentally, while I'm a big fan of Rachel Riley, she admits to being a terrible dancer who had to hire someone to get her through her first dance at her wedding so wouldn't fancy backing her as favourite. Peter Crouch's missus is right up there in the betting but didn't find anything saying she could dance. Same with all the boys, some nobody from Hollyoaks with a double barreled name fits the profile to win these things but he reckons he can't dance either. No big sports names like Louis Smith post 2012 or boy banders like Harry Judd this year. All aboard the Gumede express!

I feel I've been railroaded into this.

I'm so going to abuse you on the microphone on Saturday & Sunday, Jeff. Trust me, I'm going to tell everyone.

We have £25 EW @ 8/1, Ladbrokes, Natalie Gumball, SCD.

ON

Natalie Gumede
2013 Strictly Come Dancing

Singles - Competition Winner - Each Way

2 lines @ £25.0 per line
Total Stake £50.00

Potential Return £300.00

Receipt No: O/142640973/0000414

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #52004 on: September 03, 2013, 08:52:43 AM »

GL if you are on

I thought Rooney was a man?

haha - I was wondering what on earth you were talking about. Seems that thru my morning coffee blur I quoted the wrong post  - obv re strictly

*off to check content of this mornings emails*

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 3463 3464 3465 3466 [3467] 3468 3469 3470 3471 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: