blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 03:17:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273471 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5007 5008 5009 5010 [5011] 5012 5013 5014 5015 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13641393 times)
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #75150 on: April 22, 2014, 03:18:56 AM »

What's the sit rep with these? Are they in form?

we are in the first round of the play offs

8 teams in each conference, the QFs

brooklyn are 1-0 up in a best of seven series

chicago are 1-0 down in their series

http://www.nba.com/ go to scores and schedules for further details
not sure about the bulls being tipped up on fred tbh, not on my watch.

their best player came into the season after a year out with knee knack, and promptly re-knacked himself. They then traded their third best player away, England's Luol Deng, and have made do without.

Joachim Noah in your pic, son of former French Open winner Yannick and his wife, a Swedish model, has been awesome tho, best passing big man around. Both me and argueboy think the bulls or nets might cause a shock, but while the nets have started off winning away and looking good in the playoffs, the bulls lost at home and are under it
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #75151 on: April 22, 2014, 03:20:01 AM »

Wolves have been crushing lately and are a class apart to the rest on League One. Am hoping Poshies land Orient in the play-offs, as they're a softer touch than Preston or Rotherham. Would not be backing the Os to win this at 3/1 tbh.
Who we hoping MK Dons get?

Hurts! Still, the 5/2 Sam Baldock goes a long way to repairing the damage.
Who's sam baldock? All I know is I'm on the bet of the century!!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75152 on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:38 AM »

Moyes leaves United.

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:06:32 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75153 on: April 22, 2014, 09:08:41 AM »

What's the sit rep with these? Are they in form?

we are in the first round of the play offs

8 teams in each conference, the QFs

brooklyn are 1-0 up in a best of seven series

chicago are 1-0 down in their series

http://www.nba.com/ go to scores and schedules for further details
not sure about the bulls being tipped up on fred tbh, not on my watch.

their best player came into the season after a year out with knee knack, and promptly re-knacked himself. They then traded their third best player away, England's Luol Deng, and have made do without.

Joachim Noah in your pic, son of former French Open winner Yannick and his wife, a Swedish model, has been awesome tho, best passing big man around. Both me and argueboy think the bulls or nets might cause a shock, but while the nets have started off winning away and looking good in the playoffs, the bulls lost at home and are under it

I used to follow the Bulls when I was into NBA in the early/mid-nineties. Gloryhunter accusations may reasonably follow, although I should countenance that by adding it is the same reason why I'm a Buffalo Bills fan...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #75154 on: April 22, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »

Will be glad when the footy season finishes Rich so I don't have to keep following Watford. Almost 9 months of hard labour, would have been less painful if I had got pregnant and was due any day now.

certainly fed up of sweating them Phil, vicariously on behalf of the spreadsheet.

less reliable than John Higgins in a hotel suite with a tea towel.

Watford last 3 games are Charlton (a), Derby (a), Huddersfield (h).  Still think we'll be ok but obviously the last minute goals have cost about 8/9 points the last couple of months alone!

Think someone mentioned Higgins was on a 147 in frame 8, he also had 10 reds, 10 blacks in the 9th frame as well before breaking down on 80.

Think he might fly back against McManus this morning as definite signs his cue arm was coming back at the end there.  Haven't checked the odds though.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #75155 on: April 22, 2014, 09:27:50 AM »

Edit:  Just checked.  Bookies giving nothing away on Higgins at 6/4.  Terrible price.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75156 on: April 22, 2014, 09:42:17 AM »

Edit:  Just checked.  Bookies giving nothing away on Higgins at 6/4.  Terrible price.

Suppose the time to back him was when he was heavily down. Must have traded sizeably then.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #75157 on: April 22, 2014, 09:49:31 AM »

Poddy's have prices on Robert Pattinson's next girlfriend, with Katy Perry their 6/4 favourite.

However, my sauces (Bizarre in The Sun) tell me that he's not spending time with Katy, but is in fact all over her stylist, Cleo Wade.

Ms Wade isn't quoted though Sad

Someone with a PP account fancy pinging them on the chat box and requesting a price? You never know, it could get you a spot in their next TV advert.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:53:56 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #75158 on: April 22, 2014, 10:01:14 AM »

10/1 torres fgs? refund with hills too
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #75159 on: April 22, 2014, 10:47:35 AM »

ding needing a snooker in final game just black and pink left on table

ding is out

That was a strange night, White didn't have a break over 42 ish for about 12 frames, played about 5 of the worst ten shots I've seen so far this week in the second session alone and was beaten 10-9. The last frame in the Ding match was incredible drama and he probably played the best 5 shots in the frame and lost it. The snooker he laid on the pink with just 2 balls left was amazing wasn't it?

Tremendous play from Wasley tho and he showed some real bottle there.

That first snooker that Ding laid on the pink was remarkable, but there's a lot to like about Wasley though, well worth staying up for.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75160 on: April 22, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-utd/finishing-position-14-15

There just has to be value in this market.  I just can't have it on my mind Manure finishing 8th or lower next season.  The gap between 7th and 8th is huge.  Not sure where the value is though.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75161 on: April 22, 2014, 11:34:14 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-utd/finishing-position-14-15

There just has to be value in this market.  I just can't have it on my mind Manure finishing 8th or lower next season.  The gap between 7th and 8th is huge.  Not sure where the value is though.

Month to announce new manager is interesting. Van Gaal has said previously through his Bertha-like PR Machine that he wants to have a new job lined up in early May, before he starts his over 50s training camp in Brazil.

Seems unlikely United would rush to a selection in April, when there's nothing to play for but June and July are very difficult, with world cup involving so many of the players, managers and suits, directly or indirectly.

May seems the perfect choice at 3/1. We can assume they have drawn up a shortlist in recent weeks, so this won't be starting from scratch.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #75162 on: April 22, 2014, 11:46:31 AM »

I like that Tal i like it a lot

If it is LVG then it will very likely be announced in May as you explained

who is that with please/
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75163 on: April 22, 2014, 12:01:23 PM »

I just keeping looking at Jose at 40/1 and thinking really?Huh?Huh?

Won the EPL tick
Won Champions League tick
Won FA cup tick
Ego big enough to cope with the job massive tick

Terry out of contract in the summer with chelski not willing to give him more than a 1 year deal and could easily jump ship with Jose.  Someone put me off before i go to my local bald's and try and win the world.

40s isn't going to be around too much longer.  Plenty of cash done at 20s on bf.  Suggest we have a cheeky score on this with bald asap
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #75164 on: April 22, 2014, 12:10:47 PM »

I'm not sure I've ever seen Higgins so out of sorts as he is in this match.

Pages: 1 ... 5007 5008 5009 5010 [5011] 5012 5013 5014 5015 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: