blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:24:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5021 5022 5023 5024 [5025] 5026 5027 5028 5029 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13410447 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #75360 on: April 23, 2014, 11:05:20 PM »

Haha

I'm prob classed as Middle Aged these days now anyway Smiley

I wasn't sure if I was one of the middle aged you were referring to but I think the day you have an examination like the one I had today where I am now wondering how they got that in there or if I will sit down comfortably again before the weekend, then I have to be classed as middle aged.

The nut bit of timing tho was Tal sent me a tip just as I was trying to piss straight for a horse called Problema Tic, it seemed so apt it cost me a nifty!

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75361 on: April 23, 2014, 11:06:17 PM »

Haha

You gotta be middle aged when you start threads about Nursery Fees.

....and a nit too.  The king is dead, long live the King.

Absolutely. Used to chuck $100 dollar chips overboard, now he witters about nursery fees. Shocking.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #75362 on: April 23, 2014, 11:10:08 PM »

Haha

I wasn't sure if I was one of the middle aged you were referring to but I think the day you have an examination like the one I had today where I am now wondering how they got that in there or if I will sit down comfortably again before the weekend, then I have to be classed as middle aged.

The nut bit of timing tho was Tal sent me a tip just as I was trying to piss straight for a horse called Problema Tic, it seemed so apt it cost me a nifty!

Smiley
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75363 on: April 23, 2014, 11:11:08 PM »

Haha

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #75364 on: April 23, 2014, 11:32:16 PM »

Scuy (who?) are still betting ew 1/3, 1, 2 - poor market management - in the League One top scorer market, and go 30-100 Baldock, 11-4 Assombalongalonga, 20 Bar.

There's only two games left and these prices are about right. As long as Britt starts at Shrewsbury on Saturday, he's pretty close to an ew bet to nothing.

Poshies are catching Shrewbury at the right time. Their manager was whinging about several players not putting it all in last weekend and they're as good as relegated. Plus it all seems to be coming together at the right time for Poshies.

Wait to see Britt's name on the teamsheet and then get on imo.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #75365 on: April 23, 2014, 11:42:32 PM »

Cracking discussion tonight lads. Very instructive stuff.

On an entirely separate note, there is an awful lot of people who seems well clued up on their football here. So I was thinking we should set up a 'Premiership predictor' league.
Basically it would be the same as Lawros predictions where he plays against celebs each week.
You put up the Premiership schedule and people put in their predictions. You get 1 point for a correct result and 3 points for a correct result and scoreline.
What do people think?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75366 on: April 23, 2014, 11:46:54 PM »

On an entirely separate note, there is an awful lot of people who seems well clued up on their football here. So I was thinking we should set up a 'Premiership predictor' league.
Basically it would be the same as Lawros predictions where he plays against celebs each week.
You put up the Premiership schedule and people put in their predictions. You get 1 point for a correct result and 3 points for a correct result and scoreline.
What do people think?

If you build it, they will come. Simon Galloway will be last going into the last day and somehow win. Tikay will be delighted that his second team beat Eso, who in turn will point out he's ahead of "Tikay1". Rinse and repeat.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:48:32 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #75367 on: April 23, 2014, 11:50:28 PM »

What do people think?

If you build it, they will come. Simon Galloway will be last going into the last day and somehow win. Tikay will be delighted that his second team beat Eso, who in turn will point out he's ahead of "Tikay1". Rinse and repeat.

I don't want to build it. Well, I'll build it but I'd want someone else to run it as it would need a database and I am completely computer illiterate.
Actually Tal, I think we need someone dedicated, someone who is on here an awful, awful lot. Is happy to post lots of posts with updates. Can you think of anyone?
I think you'd be just marvellous!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:56:57 PM by TheDazzler » Logged
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #75368 on: April 24, 2014, 12:13:44 AM »

What do people think?

Really enjoyed the discussion tonight guys, thanks.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75369 on: April 24, 2014, 12:17:24 AM »

What do people think?

I don't want to build it. Well, I'll build it but I'd want someone else to run it as it would need a database and I am completely computer illiterate.
Actually Tal, I think we need someone dedicated, someone who is on here an awful, awful lot. Is happy to post lots of posts with updates. Can you think of anyone?

Sounds like an awful, awful lot of work to me. Don't think I'd be able to fit that into my already busy schedule of moaning, grumbling, sarcasm and making perfect sense.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #75370 on: April 24, 2014, 12:32:43 AM »

What do people think?

Sounds like an awful, awful lot of work to me. Don't think I'd be able to fit that into my already busy schedule of moaning, grumbling, sarcasm and making perfect sense.

Ok, we'll run it together. You do one week, I'll do the next week. Deal?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75371 on: April 24, 2014, 01:02:54 AM »

The snooker 1st round whitewash is done and dusted in style.  After Ronnie went 3-0 up in the first match on Saturday there hasn't even been a sweat since.  10-4 being the closest we have got to a bagel.
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75372 on: April 24, 2014, 05:34:29 AM »

The four best teams in Europe managed one goal between them.

Click to see full-size image.

At least Arsenal would have had the decency to have lost 5-2 at home.

In a shock twist a Man born in Belgium decides to play for.

Click to see full-size image.

Belgium.

Mass rioting in Gibraltar.

As thousands of £25k P.A. odds compilers take to the streets in disgust after reading Arbboy's comments about them.

Valverde wins Fleche Wallone.

CWS (along with a couple of hundred lurkers) heartbroken.

Amazingly at 5.00 A.M. photobucket shut down for routine maintenance and these were the only photo's I had loaded onto Blonde. I had a cracker of a quiz photo as well. Never mind, you'll have to make do with this middle aged (!!!!!!) punter and friend.

I know Dubai has been talking about value for money at nursery's, well how about two minutes with Tikay lasting longer than 72 seconds Mr. Kendall?

And then there's this.

Later.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:36:08 AM by Rubbish2407 » Logged

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75373 on: April 24, 2014, 07:50:41 AM »

Mass rioting in Gibraltar........as thousands of £25k P.A. odds compilers take to the streets in disgust after reading Arbboy's comments about them

Excellent work Rubbish.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75374 on: April 24, 2014, 07:54:14 AM »

What do people think?

Really enjoyed the discussion tonight guys, thanks.

Yes, me too, though I thought it rather odd that I can think of numerous Fred regulars who work for bookmakers. A most entertaining discussion though.

Fred has moods, & can get grumpy, tetchy & argumentative, not to say rude, but on nights like last night it was a great place. I guess it helped that the CL football & World Snooker were hardly exhilerating, so people fancied having a natter to alleviate the boredom.

Pages: 1 ... 5021 5022 5023 5024 [5025] 5026 5027 5028 5029 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: