blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:15:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5595 5596 5597 5598 [5599] 5600 5601 5602 5603 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13329962 times)
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #83970 on: July 27, 2014, 09:47:55 PM »

Only one phil taylor. Easy.
Ty.

Walking along singing a song walking in a Taylor wonder land there's only one.........
[/quote}

Spoty anyone? Lol lzzzzzz

Shame we missed the second gift from bf at 9/4. We got two free bets from bald though on top of the profits. Am I allowed to after time as we backed the whole field and still won
only if u learn how to post a quote u numpty Smiley
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #83971 on: July 27, 2014, 09:58:43 PM »

Ty.

Walking along singing a song walking in a Taylor wonder land there's only one.........
[/quote}

Shame we missed the second gift from bf at 9/4. We got two free bets from bald though on top of the profits. Am I allowed to after time as we backed the whole field and still won

My bad it was a joke. If they are allowed nowadays
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #83972 on: July 27, 2014, 10:05:15 PM »

Jokes are allowed. Jokes are good!

As long as some people aren't the butt of them, cos then they get easily upset.  Wink

Nice work on Taylor bet guys!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #83973 on: July 27, 2014, 10:08:45 PM »

Ty.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #83974 on: July 27, 2014, 10:11:14 PM »

Jokes are allowed. Jokes are good!

As long as some people aren't the butt of them, cos then they get easily upset.  Wink

Nice work on Taylor bet guys!

Love you adz it was intended as a joke!to smooth the waters!  We did back the whole field with 8 left
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:21:54 PM by arbboy » Logged
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #83975 on: July 27, 2014, 10:23:47 PM »

Ty.

[/quote}

A joke u say? What's one of them? Bit like me tellin u off for quoting incorrectly while quoting incorrectly? Anyway, I'm off to wiki this Philip Taylor guy, dno where u guys get these good things from
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #83976 on: July 27, 2014, 10:26:24 PM »

Stokes finest where the name came from. We are stoke stoke stoke!  Phil is stokes finest everyone knows.that
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #83977 on: July 27, 2014, 10:53:09 PM »

Godfrey mokoena looks too long for the long jump Wink. Betting seems wrong with rutherford overrated on whats been an inconsistent campaign- his price compared to other events is poor.

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #83978 on: July 27, 2014, 10:53:52 PM »

Mardy spins on the first lap.
Don't really watch much F1 but decided to watch the highlights of this after reading what a good race it was. Don't find Lewis mardy at all, quite liked his interview afterwards and the honesty of his answers. Did u think Alonso got an advantage by missing that corner? Yes, can't veleive he got away with it etc. Going on about it being his best drive and how proud he was of the hard work.

Compare that with Stevie Gerrard and his his pals, well ya know, we've trained hard and there's no easy games ya know at the end of the day blah blah, Lewis gives a much more honest and frank interview. I like him...and I've got a bet on him, so no more Mardy!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #83979 on: July 28, 2014, 01:14:30 AM »

Don't really watch much F1 but decided to watch the highlights of this after reading what a good race it was. Don't find Lewis mardy at all, quite liked his interview afterwards and the honesty of his answers. Did u think Alonso got an advantage by missing that corner? Yes, can't veleive he got away with it etc. Going on about it being his best drive and how proud he was of the hard work.

Compare that with Stevie Gerrard and his his pals, well ya know, we've trained hard and there's no easy games ya know at the end of the day blah blah, Lewis gives a much more honest and frank interview. I like him...and I've got a bet on him, so no more Mardy!

I thought the same after the GP last week when he was 3rd. Think Tikay must just be a mardybum himself where Lewis is concerned Smiley

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83980 on: July 28, 2014, 07:40:04 AM »

I thought the same after the GP last week when he was 3rd. Think Tikay must just be a mardybum himself where Lewis is concerned Smiley

You & Kimber can both piss right off.

Think he'll win SMOTY though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83981 on: July 28, 2014, 08:23:32 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £688.21

Outstanding Bets £2863.66

Free bets to use £20. 2x £10 Betfred. Not credited yet

A profit of £135 yesterday

- Phil Taylor won a 7th consecutive World Matchplay title & his 15th in total for a profit of £205, beating MVG a £40 loser

Click to see full-size image.

- Vergne finished 9th in Hngary and was the top finisher in the Toro Rosso/Lotus group +£30

- Cuevas beat Fognini in straight sets +£25

other losers

- Tour De France losers totalled £70 including Valverde podium, Herrera, FDJ, Trofimov, Fulsgang,

After Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador, Nibali is the 6th rider to win the 3 Grand Tours.

- Hulkenberg retired in Hungary -£5

- Kvyat a loser in the Vergne group -£15

- Magnussen did not finish top 6 -£5

ongoing positions

- The Southampton pitch belied expectations from viewing it and was flat, and England are in charge at 247-2

- Notts beat Sussex in the first game of the RLCup

- The jovial and urbane Lewis Hamilton is now 11 points behind in the standings heading to the summer break and went back favourite for the title after his 20th to 3rd result yesterday, beating Rosberg. Hamilton 10/11, Rosberg 11/10

Hamilton has made up 50 places in the last 4 races after his qualifying misfortunes

Ricciardo was 37/1 in places pre-race to win

in baseball the Orioles beat Seattle 3-2 and the Yankees lost in the AL East. Indians beat the Royals in the AL Central

Lovren signed for Liverpool

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
cheapwetsuit

View Profile
« Reply #83982 on: July 28, 2014, 08:26:46 AM »

Now that the dust has settled on the Champs d'Elysees, here's a recap of my Tour de France tips:

Jesus Herrada (Young Rider - 11th; Top 10 - 61st):
To be honest, I expected more from this kid, although this was his first grand tour, and he did ride well. Tonji once said somewhere that you need minimum 3 GTs under your belt before being comfortable with the rigours of a 20+ stage event. This might well be the case for young Herrada. Frankly, for me (and presumably the French), the performances of Bardet and Pinot (always been a choker in my books ... now admired) were an unexpected surprise, but young Herrada did not help his cause by having a pretty bad first week (notably over the cobblestones of Stage 5). Overall though, he rode well in support of Valverde, and made a few decent breakaways in the latter stages. He also climbed very well. One to keep an eye on, as I just know that I'll get a 100/1+ payday out of him. Tour of Beijing? Perhaps.

Katusha (Team Classification - 17th)
Oops! Got this one horribly wrong. Was right to back against the favourites Astana, but that was about it. Did not even have a look at AG2R (think they were about 8/1), even though I am a big fan of theirs. As for Katusha, Rodriguez never challenged for GC, Trofimov was anonymous, Silin crashed and burned (in which order I'm not sure), and Paolini didn't seem bothered unless he was working for Kristoff. Very disappointed, and yet Katusha actually had a very good TdF (scratches head).

FDJ (Team Classification - 9th)
This was a nice surprise. At 500/1, I wasn't expecting much, but Pinot had the race of his life, and Jeannesson came through in the last two weeks. If Vichot had not withdrawn, we might have been in with a shout of a podium. Oh well, one day I'll hit one. A couple more quality signings, and FDJ could be a team for the future.

Yuri Trofimov (Top 10 - 14th)
14th!!!! Are you serious? I just found out. Honestly thought he was down in 60th or something. Anonymous is right. Looking at who beat him though, Trofimov should really have done better ... Zubeldia and Schleck (very impressive by the way) are both dinosaurs in cycling terms; Mollema and Van Den Broeck were both fading fast towards the end, and Rolland had a good first two weeks and then disappeared. I know Trofimov lost a chunk of time in a crash on one stage, but he really has no excuses for not finishing in the top 10. Might not get as good a chance again. Another one to look at for end of the year stage races.

So that covers it. An eventful Tour de France to say the least. The biggest lesson learned ... never back the favourites in cycling, unless it's Tony Martin (god!).

I'll be back with a 100/1 shot for the Commonwealth Games  

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #83983 on: July 28, 2014, 08:38:43 AM »

Now that the dust has settled on the Champs d'Elysees, here's a recap of my Tour de France tips:

Jesus Herrada (Young Rider - 11th; Top 10 - 61st):
To be honest, I expected more from this kid, although this was his first grand tour, and he did ride well. Tonji once said somewhere that you need minimum 3 GTs under your belt before being comfortable with the rigours of a 20+ stage event. This might well be the case for young Herrada. Frankly, for me (and presumably the French), the performances of Bardet and Pinot (always been a choker in my books ... now admired) were an unexpected surprise, but young Herrada did not help his cause by having a pretty bad first week (notably over the cobblestones of Stage 5). Overall though, he rode well in support of Valverde, and made a few decent breakaways in the latter stages. He also climbed very well. One to keep an eye on, as I just know that I'll get a 100/1+ payday out of him. Tour of Beijing? Perhaps.

Katusha (Team Classification - 17th)
Oops! Got this one horribly wrong. Was right to back against the favourites Astana, but that was about it. Did not even have a look at AG2R (think they were about 8/1), even though I am a big fan of theirs. As for Katusha, Rodriguez never challenged for GC, Trofimov was anonymous, Silin crashed and burned (in which order I'm not sure), and Paolini didn't seem bothered unless he was working for Kristoff. Very disappointed, and yet Katusha actually had a very good TdF (scratches head).

FDJ (Team Classification - 9th)
This was a nice surprise. At 500/1, I wasn't expecting much, but Pinot had the race of his life, and Jeannesson came through in the last two weeks. If Vichot had not withdrawn, we might have been in with a shout of a podium. Oh well, one day I'll hit one. A couple more quality signings, and FDJ could be a team for the future.

Yuri Trofimov (Top 10 - 14th)
14th!!!! Are you serious? I just found out. Honestly thought he was down in 60th or something. Anonymous is right. Looking at who beat him though, Trofimov should really have done better ... Zubeldia and Schleck (very impressive by the way) are both dinosaurs in cycling terms; Mollema and Van Den Broeck were both fading fast towards the end, and Rolland had a good first two weeks and then disappeared. I know Trofimov lost a chunk of time in a crash on one stage, but he really has no excuses for not finishing in the top 10. Might not get as good a chance again. Another one to look at for end of the year stage races.

So that covers it. An eventful Tour de France to say the least. The biggest lesson learned ... never back the favourites in cycling, unless it's Tony Martin (god!).

I'll be back with a 100/1 shot for the Commonwealth Games  

You're everyones fav tipster Mr Cheap. Keep em coming, and I shall provide any extra training you need on the cycling thread. Wink.

Looking forward to your CG tip!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83984 on: July 28, 2014, 08:38:46 AM »

"GOODWOOD clerk of the course Seamus Buckley and his team will wait to see if predicted showers fall this afternoon before deciding whether to water in advance of the Glorious meeting, which starts tomorrow.

Buckley said yesterday the showers were hit and miss and no rain fell at the track overnight.

The going is described as good, good to firm in places on the round course.

"If they do not materialise watering will take place on selected areas to maintain the existing conditions," Buckley confirmed this morning.

The five-day Glorious meeting is the highlight of Goodwood's season and leading trainer John Gosden walked the course yesterday to check if conditions would be suitable for Kingman, who is set to tackle Toronado in Wednesday's Group 1 Qipco Sussex Stakes."

If you have any thoughts for Glorious Goodtosoftwood this week, please pop them up over the next few days.....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 5595 5596 5597 5598 [5599] 5600 5601 5602 5603 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: