blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:10:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5612 5613 5614 5615 [5616] 5617 5618 5619 5620 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13410539 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84225 on: July 30, 2014, 07:06:49 PM »

Cannot wait to do Guernsey game by game. Ryman Division one south is a very eclectic mix of grounds, and clubs including Corinthian Casuals, Folkestone Invicta and South Park

It will make daily baseball reporting seem positively interesting for you all

South Park FC are just up from the Combined counties. Without googling, which town are they based in?

Click to see full-size image.

I can give you Surrey, but not the Town?

Surrey is a start....

The Town is called South Park and it is in Colarado.  Didn't know they had a soccer team there. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #84226 on: July 30, 2014, 07:14:13 PM »

Cannot wait to do Guernsey game by game. Ryman Division one south is a very eclectic mix of grounds, and clubs including Corinthian Casuals, Folkestone Invicta and South Park

South Park FC are just up from the Combined counties. Without googling, which town are they based in?

Click to see full-size image.

I can give you Surrey, but not the Town?

Surrey is a start....

The Town is called South Park and it is in Colarado.  Didn't know they had a soccer team there. 

South Park play in the CCL league, which covers the Surrey area.  Only towns I can think in Surrey is Chessington, Reigate. AS Chessington have a team already (Chessington and Hook) I'll plump for Reigate

Carpe Diem
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84227 on: July 30, 2014, 07:15:18 PM »

Promoted into Ryman South

Reigate

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #84228 on: July 30, 2014, 07:22:03 PM »

Reigate

the very best of luck to them.  Awaiting them is the mighty Worthing FC! (my birthplace)

Carpe Diem
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84229 on: July 30, 2014, 07:48:50 PM »

Seems a lifetime ago that I was going to places like that following Wimbledon in the Ryman but was actually only a few years back! Folkestone is just down the road from me - they must have one of the least apt suffixes of any club. Bonus points for those that know why!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84230 on: July 30, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »

Reigate

Should have called themselves The Gatwick Express.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #84231 on: July 30, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »

did I miss the boat on the Guernsey bet?

Yeah, but not by ferry much.

Thanks for your help.
Was worried I'd miss out.
Always like to get involved.
Toddling off to the spready as we speak.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #84232 on: July 30, 2014, 10:48:55 PM »

Proper town favourites for the Southern Premier.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/southern-premier/southern-premier-league/winner

Thoughts Tighty? They flicked in bundles?

Rubbish2407, you have PM sir...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #84233 on: July 30, 2014, 10:59:34 PM »

am i missing something in the cricket 1.21 England to win?

No rain forecastr.

India 4 down already.

Surely England should be shorter?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #84234 on: July 30, 2014, 11:06:35 PM »

Have we used the baldie free darts bet yet?

Keegan bradley top price 25/1 with them to win the wgc invitational at firestone. His form has been mixed this year but won it two years ago and second last year.  C&D Ftw!!

Seems about the right price for a free bet and as i said they are top price. Same price as betfair.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84235 on: July 30, 2014, 11:27:23 PM »

Keegan bradley top price 25/1 with them to win the wgc invitational at firestone. His form has been mixed this year but won it two years ago and second last year.  C&D Ftw!!

Seems about the right price for a free bet and as i said they are top price. Same price as betfair.

looks a good use of one to me if there is a time limit on them which i assume there is.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #84236 on: July 30, 2014, 11:35:02 PM »

looks a good use of one to me if there is a time limit on them which i assume there is.

I am not sure but i hate to lose them when i have them so was determined to find something that fitted this week. And there it is!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84237 on: July 30, 2014, 11:52:25 PM »

Looks like a few bookies have bets up for the new NFL season.

Tighty, put down those precipitation charts and the map of village stadia. We have season long sweats to prep!

The shouty red man has divisional finishing positions, but I'm contemplating a season-long points bet for £3.65. Have a team in mind but need to some more research (you'll probably guess which team!)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:59:35 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #84238 on: July 30, 2014, 11:56:12 PM »

I am not sure but i hate to lose them when i have them so was determined to find something that fitted this week. And there it is!

Looks a good one. Every golf tipster i have read seems to have gone for Keegan this week. Seems to be coming back to form

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #84239 on: July 31, 2014, 12:05:30 AM »

The above is the Premier League table in accordance with a bookmakers line who is often referred to on here as being very sharp

Any views?

I'd swap Arsenal + Man Utd. I'd have Newcastle 8th, Southampton (even if they do spend) maybe 5 spots lower, Swansea maybe 3 spots lower, Villa probably a couple of spots higher. Although as someone said, those teams outside the top 7 will have very little between them.
What are your thoughts Horsie?
Pages: 1 ... 5612 5613 5614 5615 [5616] 5617 5618 5619 5620 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: