blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:37:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5688 5689 5690 5691 [5692] 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13435918 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85365 on: August 18, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »

ladbrokes

6/4
Birmingham
Birmingham v Ipswich
Singles - Win-Draw-Win
1 line @ £20.00 per line
Total Stake £20.00
Potential Return £50.00
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000673
19/10
Rotherham
Rotherham v Watford
Singles - Win-Draw-Win
1 line @ £20.00 per line
Total Stake £20.00
Potential Return £58.00
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000674
21/10
Charlton
Charlton v Derby
Singles - Win-Draw-Win
1 line @ £20.00 per line
Total Stake £20.00
Potential Return £62.00
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000675

lets see if the theory holds.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85366 on: August 18, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »

as per comments on the koeman is a saints thread I am going to put this here

I think it will be rejected and everyone know I am a nit when it comes to money

as per the original recommend and your comments in the bet
I would seriously think about laying £16.50 off on the befair exchange
it would mean tying up £100ish for rest of season but will give us a freeroll on the bets
I do think saints have played the market well and getting koeman in
and keeping a few of the players that was linked away means IMHO the 7.2 available for the lay is worth it
well I am a mug punter so I would be laying it before the price goes up with a good fixture list

potty looks very likely to be going to spurs now, he is talking to levy. with him going its going to be likely the squad is going to get broken up
with lallana and shaw already likely to go add into that lovern schneiderlin and ward-prowse

with intrest also going to be in chambers clyne rodrigeous and rameriez

the saints could easy be losing 6+ of the squad that got them up the table last year
and its going to be hard to attract players of a quailty to a "selling club"

the 2.25 for finishing in bottom half looks a good bet
as does the 15.0 for relegation even 10.0 looks value to me

maybe i am just being a pessimist but i would recommend £10 on both
Betfred would not lay me a penny at 14-1, I was going to put the £25 freebet on

totesport on the other hand

Bet receipt
Your selections

Event: Premier League 2014-2015 - Relegation
    Time: 05-05-2015 15:00
    BS_MARKET: Relegation
    Selection: Southampton @ 14/1

Your Bets

Win
    Single:
    Southampton
    1 line at £15.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: £15.00
    Potential Return: £225.00
    No: O/0849138/0000013

Total stake:£15.00
    Free bets/vouchers:£0.00
    Total cost:£15.00

i'd rather not do 2-1 bottom half with the bet to run for 15 months, and have the bit extra on relegation bet ironside if thats ok

I know a lot of money left the club when Cortese left, and some of the £ from the players will be re-invested but we have

a) new manager risk
b) getting new players in of sufficient quality risk

so i reckon 14-1 should shorten as it plays out

opinions on this please?

lay off or run with it?

I'm glad we did not lay this off. It's a fun bet at a great price.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85367 on: August 18, 2014, 04:48:30 PM »

Today tip
Atlanta to beat Pittsburgh
2.15 available with betway, 2.14 with bet365, 2.1 with betvictor

I suggest £50

Okay this is tip is based on the starting pitchers

Our pitcher
Santana's health and dependability were questioned as he produced a 5.96 ERA in eight starts from May 16-June 22. But the right-hander has regained a feel for his slider as he's gone 7-1 with a 2.95 ERA in his past nine starts.

There pitcher
Worley will try to recover from his second start (of 10) in which he didn't make it through six innings. Even with that hiccup, has a 1.62 ERA in five second-half starts. Control continues to be his main weapon, with just 11 walks in 68 innings.

Okay Worley has been pitching well but the main reason I'm going against him is batter vs pitcher records over the last 5 years show a few of atlantas hitter have enjoyed playing Worley previously with both gattis and b upton hitting him from home runs

better not miss this one

betfair purely because i am awating some rejiggling of funds into other places where balances are low

Atlanta (E Santana) Moneyline (Listed)    2.16    £50.00    
Ref: 40251509434  12:55 18-Aug-14

Apologies Rich, will do some jigging of the re sort tomorrow. A few winners would be a better way to jig. Wink

Just popped on to have a quick peruse, will be logging off shortishly. Got home @ 2am, was back in the office @ 0530, & back in bed by 11am. I'm too old for all those long days, silly sayings like "flick it in", & daft TV such as CBB. My only remaining pleasure in life is sex.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #85368 on: August 18, 2014, 05:18:58 PM »

One more in the Rotherham v Watford game if anyone has a SPIN account.  Lloyd Dyer is priced down with the no hopers in terms of goal minutes with a buy price of 3.  He may not start (in which case void) but if he does he has been playing wing back if we use 3-5-2 (likely) or in a much more advanced position if we switch to a 4-3-3 later in the game.  This is definitely a buy.  Has been getting forward a lot in his opportunities so far - scored a couple in pre season and also at Stevenage in the League cup.

Think he may start tomorrow as he didnt' feature at Norwich.  More realisitic price is 6-9 imo.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85369 on: August 18, 2014, 06:06:11 PM »

My only remaining pleasure in life is sex.

Not getting that one through buddy.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #85370 on: August 18, 2014, 06:29:13 PM »

Oh and really like the tip btw Singhee.

Mate of mine is pretty clued up on mlb. I have no idea myself.

He won't mind me posting his thoughts i'm sure.

Yeah I'd say that's a good bet. Detroit in poor form. Won last night but they had one of the top 5 pitchers in the game starting so that's no great surprise. Tonight a rookie who has struggled in four starts to date. Their best hitter is struggling with his power recently - his power numbers have been down on his career average all season actually. Just hope the rookie is shit but not too shit as detroit's bullpen - relief pitching - is well rested in recent days and they have an off day tomorrow so they won't be afraid to use them early if necessary. But yeah I'd say go for it.

Thanks Dom.

Bit late now, but if we had that info originally, I think Fred would have been on.

Singhee is a baseball ledge, but I think we do need a bit of reasoning, too.

Anyway, good luck all who are on.

One of few times I would disagree with you on reasoning up bets would be one from Singhee.
He has proven time and again that he puts a lot of background into his bets and often puts up bets late, one of the few I would back blind!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85371 on: August 18, 2014, 06:45:35 PM »

Until last week Singhee hadn't been on the forum for nearly two years. It is great that he is back

Since that time though the majority of bets are now placed by me, and personally i find it far easier to have a few lines, a paragraph, or a couple of bullet points of reasoning for a bet

this helps me put the bet on knowing it is based off something logical. After all for the thread it is not my money

It also helps others to know the reasoning so they can question, agree or disagree or point out mistakes if it happens to coincide with an area they have knowledge in

i agree that some posters are auto-bet but its not too easy to pile £100+ onto something with one line, whoever posts it

that said, i wasn't in a position to do yesterday's, but thats the process i think we should follow.

Not everyone wants to do War Ant Peace but putting down some of the reasoning and research is what can set us apart

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #85372 on: August 18, 2014, 07:12:25 PM »

He might be confusing sex with holding his willy during the spuktdtdpt thingy.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Singheee

View Profile
« Reply #85373 on: August 18, 2014, 07:18:17 PM »

Until last week Singhee hadn't been on the forum for nearly two years. It is great that he is back

Since that time though the majority of bets are now placed by me, and personally i find it far easier to have a few lines, a paragraph, or a couple of bullet points of reasoning for a bet

this helps me put the bet on knowing it is based off something logical. After all for the thread it is not my money

It also helps others to know the reasoning so they can question, agree or disagree or point out mistakes if it happens to coincide with an area they have knowledge in

i agree that some posters are auto-bet but its not too easy to pile £100+ onto something with one line, whoever posts it

that said, i wasn't in a position to do yesterday's, but thats the process i think we should follow.

Not everyone wants to do War Ant Peace but putting down some of the reasoning and research is what can set us apart

Thats no problem to be honest i prefer putting up the reasoning...................but the times I dont is when im posting off my phone and i dont have the time

So to clarify i dont have time to put up the reason you would prefer for me not to put the bet up?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85374 on: August 18, 2014, 07:22:16 PM »

Thats no problem to be honest i prefer putting up the reasoning...................but the times I dont is when im posting off my phone and i dont have the time

So to clarify i dont have time to put up the reason you would prefer for me not to put the bet up?

No just stick up the bet and the strength of the bet stake wise (min/normal/max bet etc)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #85375 on: August 18, 2014, 07:41:03 PM »

No just stick up the bet and the strength of the bet stake wise (min/normal/max bet etc)

What Tighty is saying is more than reasonable, however if u don't have the time u could always stick it up later. Most of us would have done the bet anyway so to hear it later wouldn't be bad as it helps those of us that want to learn, particularly in areas we know nothing about. 
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85376 on: August 18, 2014, 07:51:30 PM »

He might be confusing sex with holding his willy during the spuktdtdpt thingy.

That's a good point Ralph.

I'm really not looking forward to getting as old as him.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #85377 on: August 18, 2014, 08:09:31 PM »

I had a look at the basketball World Cup. Couldn't find any value in the out rights. Expect USA to beat Spain in the final as do the bookies. Looked through the MVP list from previous tournaments and it's a kind of mixed bag, not always a player on the winning side.

Anthony Davis has been cut in price anyway so not worth discussing now. I'm gna have some throwaway tenners on Steph Curry at 10/1, huge potential to score spectacular numbers, hoping he switches between the guard positions to get plenty of playing time, n Ricky Rubio at 33/1, if Spain do anything he'll have to play well, is super flashy so will have the home crowd going mad n looks a good value punt
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #85378 on: August 18, 2014, 08:10:45 PM »

betvictor instabet app on iphone/android
6/1 costa fgs
£20
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #85379 on: August 18, 2014, 08:16:01 PM »

Chelsea to win to Nil @ slightly better than Evens.

Seems a decent bet, or am I being an Icecream?
Pages: 1 ... 5688 5689 5690 5691 [5692] 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: