blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:37:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6205 6206 6207 6208 [6209] 6210 6211 6212 6213 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13427744 times)
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #93120 on: December 28, 2014, 08:07:31 PM »

Why was that Pats-Bills line so low, wouldn't it normally be 7-10?

Pats were likely to rest a few, despite there being a bye week for them. Bills have a point to prove after last week's defeat against Oakland. Probably the GM's last game and there has been talk of the Head Coach being scouted by a college team (no idea how that works!!!). An element of the Bills players wanting it a bit more.

Ifyou mean why would an NFL coach be open to being scouted by a college team think for some coaches they just prefer the college game.  There is more job security and you dont have to deal with the huge ego's quite so much.  Not sure if Marrone fits that bill as he has only really coached Syracuse who arent a huge college team but a good college job is probably better than the Bills job tbh and the pay is probably similar.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #93121 on: December 28, 2014, 08:08:03 PM »

Pardew does not show for the newcastle post match interviews

Pretty short on the machine and a fair bit matched around two spades and under last hour

Can't find next manager out market on BF.

Next Palace, gotcha.

I never seem able to find those next manager markets.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #93122 on: December 28, 2014, 08:10:26 PM »

My acca would be in very good shape if it wasn't for the Skins.  Mon Garret get the reserves on. 
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #93123 on: December 28, 2014, 08:11:24 PM »

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #93124 on: December 28, 2014, 08:13:36 PM »

Pardew does not show for the newcastle post match interviews

Pretty short on the machine and a fair bit matched around two spades and under last hour

Can't find next manager out market on BF.

Next Palace, gotcha.

I never seem able to find those next manager markets.

It's a mixed bag, in that sometimes Betfair won't have a market for them, and they never have the next out on there (unfortunately)

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #93125 on: December 28, 2014, 09:45:51 PM »

I know the Browns have gone fully into self destruct mode (star receiver suspended again for attending a late night party at backup quarterback Johnny Manziel's house), but fourteen points is a heck of a head start against a divisional rival in the Ravens.

Is this a grit your teeth, hold your nose and bet job?

(rhetorical question) how much is no QB worth to a points spread? 7? more? less?

so what would it have been if the match was a month ago? Baltimore -7?

is connor shaw worse than rolling out manziel on the evidence of the last fortnight?

probably a shut your eyes and don't check the score til the end  job

I'm basically of the view Connor Shaw cannot be more divisive and selfinterested than Manziel...and he'll probably have a QB rating in double figures.

It's made the acca, anyway.

Bills +5.5 4 (thank you paddy!)
Lions +7.5
Jags +8
Browns +14
Bears +7 and
Atlanta to win outright.

Edit: the line on the Bills game is plummeting like mad. Any chance in the next 10 minutes it goes +3?

4/4 so far.

Lions to keep it close and Falcons to win, please.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #93126 on: December 28, 2014, 09:54:13 PM »

Good luck Tal, Skins inept performance cost me bundles. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #93127 on: December 28, 2014, 11:06:54 PM »

Good luck, Talwise!

Bad news at Lambeau... Rodgers has further injured his calf, and had to be helped from the field after they scored the last TD.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #93128 on: December 29, 2014, 12:35:21 AM »

Rodgers scores.

Morning all...Any strong fancies or opinions out there on today's NFL?

Aaron Rodgers is 11/2 with BMU anytime and does at least have a rushing touchdown to his name this season. The Lions will be getting at Rodgers and will have been encouraged by the performance of the Buffalo Bills against him a fortnight ago. He's had a calf injury this week, mind, and whilst that won't keep him out, it's possible thrashing further limits his involvement and his mobility.

Frustrating game sometimes!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #93129 on: December 29, 2014, 12:56:36 AM »

Rodgers scores.

Morning all...Any strong fancies or opinions out there on today's NFL?

Aaron Rodgers is 11/2 with BMU anytime and does at least have a rushing touchdown to his name this season. The Lions will be getting at Rodgers and will have been encouraged by the performance of the Buffalo Bills against him a fortnight ago. He's had a calf injury this week, mind, and whilst that won't keep him out, it's possible thrashing further limits his involvement and his mobility.

Frustrating game sometimes!

I backed the Lions, off the back of his injury, and thought I was golden when he got carried off.

Still, it looks like he has just sealed the MVP with this performance.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93130 on: December 29, 2014, 10:11:30 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £289.74

Outstanding Bets £3761.46

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=33

A loss of £47 yesterday

profit of £105, Pittsburgh Steelers winning the AFC North with a 27-17 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals. Antonio Brown returned a punt for a touchdown and sealed the AFC North for Pittsburgh with a 63-yard touchdown reception

Click to see full-size image.

losers

-£50 Doncaster to beat Peterborough

-£20 Doncaster half-time/full time

-£22.49 Lesean McCoy ante-post top NFL rusher/MVP. He finished 5th behind Demarco Murray in the rushing table

-£20 Matt Ryan ante-post top NFL passer. Going into the last game 4th, with Andrew Luck having been pulled in the early game to present a chance for Ryan to overtake him, Ryan needed c330 yards to hit the top 3. Unfortunately Atlanta stunk it up, especially the offensive line which protected Ryan poorly, and Ryan fell 67 yards short of the top 3

-£20 Bengals the NFL team to concede the least points, ante-post. They finished tenth conceding 344 points behind Seattle, the most frugal defense conceding 255

-£20 Arizona to win the NFC West. The bet was kiboshed by Arizona's quarterback woes, they lost their last 4 games including yesterday to the 49ers while Seattle came on strong at the end fo the season to win the division

ongoing posiitons

in the NFL

The Green Bay Packers (conference and superbowl bet) beat the Detroit Lions 30-20 to secure the number two seeding in the NFC play offs, and a much needed bye week especially for Aaron Rodgers and his calf injury. Seattle have the NFC number one seed and hoem advantage throughout the play-offs and are favourites to go to the superbowl again

After Rodgers was helped off, he came back to the game in the second half and threw for a touchdown, rushed for a touchdown and won the game, probably to secure his MVP award

The Steelers (conference bet) secured the 3rd AFC seeding, now host the Ravens next Sunday in the first round of the play-offs. New England and Denver have bye weeks, and if the Steelers win next week will be underdogs away at either the week after especially if star running back Le'Veon Bell, who injured a knee last night, is missing

Aaron Donald did his chances of NFL Defensive rookie of the year no harm with a sack and forced fumble of Russell Wilson yesterday. We are in a close run thing with Khalil Mack of the Raiders for the award

Kelvin Benjamin of the Panthers finished with 1,008 receiving yards and 9 touchdowns in his rookie season, and it is a measure of how strong this year's rookies are that this won't get him close to offensive rookie of the year. Despite missing four games Odell Beckham finished with 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns, and is the likely winner

football

good result for us with stoke beating WBA 2-0. Stoke on the verge of the top 10, west brom one point above the bottom 3

Newcastle's 3-2 win over Everton kept them in the top 10

A point for Palace at QPR

Leicester's first win for 99 days, at Hull, with a goal by our best player Riyad Mahrez

Southampton have 33 points after their point at home to Chelsea, will be able to write off that bet soon

West Ham down to 5th after losing at home to Arsenal

Wellbeck scored. He now has 4 in the league, Giroud has 5 and Sanchez 10

Watford beat Cardiff 4-2 to go 5th, three points off second

two points dropped for promotion bet Peterborough with the 0-0 draw against Doncaster

two points dropped for bottom half bet Peterborough with the 0-0 draw against Doncaster

one point each in the Peterborough-Doncaster match bet

Exciting times for Newport County (33-1 each way), who won 1-0 at Cheltenham to go 5th in league two, 3 points behind third. Striker Zebroski scored again to secure a fifth win in six matches

in the Conference, Dover were 2-0 up at leader Barnet and were pulled back to draw 2-2

NBA

Cleveland Cavs
lost 103-80 at the Detroit Pistons

San Antonio Spurs beat Houstron Rockets 110-106

Dallas Mavs
beat Oklahoma City Thunder 112-107

Portland Trailblazers beat NY Knicks 101-79

Toronto Raptors beat Denver Nuggets 116-102
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:17:57 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93131 on: December 29, 2014, 10:30:40 AM »

A few more bits and bobs (working through my twitter problems!)

today's sporting index general election spreads...hung parliament is 2/5 currently

sporting chance of two general elections next year i think

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/number-of-general-elections-in-2015

Bet365 offer Liverpool-Swansea tonight....

Swansea at 4-1+?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/liverpool-v-swansea/winner

Fulham also play tonight, home to managerless Brighton

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/fulham-v-brighton/winner

its D-Day at the Ally Pally

Bunting's tough draw hoves into full view tonight in his second round match

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/james-wade-v-stephen-bunting/winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #93132 on: December 29, 2014, 10:52:22 AM »

Another great write up and thanks very much for the Donald bet, has been a fantastic sweat and a great chance to scoop a load after an expensive xmas!!!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #93133 on: December 29, 2014, 12:44:35 PM »

Firms cutting sprinter sacre after a racecourse gallop

Jesus wept words fail me
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #93134 on: December 29, 2014, 12:53:47 PM »

@LadsNags  19m19 minutes ago
We are now 2/1 on Sprinter Sacre for the Queen Mother Champion Chase after an impressive run at @RacesNewbury today. http://ow.ly/Gx0wd

Words fail a run a run! It was a gallop
Pages: 1 ... 6205 6206 6207 6208 [6209] 6210 6211 6212 6213 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: