blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:11:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6265 6266 6267 6268 [6269] 6270 6271 6272 6273 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441715 times)
cheapwetsuit

View Profile
« Reply #94020 on: January 17, 2015, 05:07:06 PM »

Tikay, you have pm.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #94021 on: January 17, 2015, 05:39:50 PM »

Lovely

Well done John, thanks.

We get a £25 Free Bet for SS, too.

Good work Horsey cheers
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94022 on: January 17, 2015, 06:00:00 PM »

Tikay, you have pm.

Thank you, replied, sorted.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94023 on: January 17, 2015, 06:58:39 PM »

In bad news, you still have Stuart Pearce.

I don't know anything about Forest (or football) other than living in Nottingham and knowing some Forest fans, but it seems to me that Pearce is still very popular as the manager, but also that Forest fans seem often to be good to their managers - I can think of a few that were sacked who the fans didn't want to go.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #94024 on: January 17, 2015, 08:13:37 PM »

Good work on the horses Horsey and fingers crossed for Kaymer 2morrow for Adz. If we are running well we might get Uilein to nick a place in the Euro too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94025 on: January 17, 2015, 09:49:24 PM »

Not been around much, but one of the classics is on tomorrow.

Two of the racers I had hopes for this, Hannes Reichelt & Dominick Paris have been out of sorts in training all week. Favourite, Jansrud also doesn't seem entirely happy. Conversely Matthias Mayer has been dialed in all week, form is on an upward curve & looks the strongest in the final sectors. 3/1 looks a bit slim, especially having drawn a later bib #21 that could be unlucky if snow is falling. Carlo Janka could have an advantage with bib #3, been impressive, but last made a World Cup downhill podium back in 2011. Not for me.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #94026 on: January 17, 2015, 11:20:58 PM »

Duke 63 lousiville 52

after 2 losses Duke seem to be back on track with a cracking win away to louisville handing the cardinals their worst loss in 3 years.

report and highlights

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400587922

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94027 on: January 18, 2015, 01:45:46 AM »

Tikay, you have pm.

Thank you, replied, sorted.

Apologies to all, I forgot to put this up earlier, as I was pokering at the time.

Wetty sent me this, & we got on, as directed.

Hello tikay,

http://www.oddschecker.com/cycling/tour-down-under/winner

Been watching the odds for Tom Dumoulin to win the Tour Down Under plummet from 25/1 down to 14/1 in some places. Thought I had missed out, but Ladbrokes have just put up their prices and I think we should be on Dumoulin each-way at 25/1.

Porte looks a worthy favourite, but I think the prices for Haas, Evans and Machado, represent an Aussie and/or past results bias.

Don't have the time to go into details, but Dumoulin is well equipped to podium in this race.

Recommend £10 e/w @ 25/1 Tom Dumoulin to win the Tour Down Under.

Cheers, cheapwetsuit

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94028 on: January 18, 2015, 01:47:48 AM »

That 25/1 is still available with Ladbrokes & Boyles. He is generally 14/1 & 16/1 elsewhere.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #94029 on: January 18, 2015, 02:09:16 AM »

4 places with boyle, 3 places with lads?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94030 on: January 18, 2015, 09:03:03 AM »

For those that can get on with Boyles, yes, but there can't be many.

25/1 still remains available with both.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #94031 on: January 18, 2015, 09:03:22 AM »

Thread can't get on with Boyles, not sure anyone else can.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94032 on: January 18, 2015, 09:12:50 AM »

Good work on the horses Horsey and fingers crossed for Kaymer 2morrow for Adz. If we are running well we might get Uilein to nick a place in the Euro too.

Kaymer began his final round with a Birdie, as he has on the previous 3 rounds I believe.

If Uilean can have a good day, we might just have a nice bonus. He dropped a shot early, but the Leaderboard is very cramped, Kaymer apart.

Enjoy the game tonight Phil, but remember, you are not allowed to cheer on the Seahawks. What's the weather like - cold?

Who do ww want?

Click to see full-size image.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94033 on: January 18, 2015, 09:47:46 AM »

Kaymer birdies 3 of the first 4 holes, & made a great par save on the other.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94034 on: January 18, 2015, 10:13:34 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £217.48

Outstanding Bets £3682.13

Free bets to use, One £25 William Hll by 24th Jan

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=34

A profit of £145 yesterday

Dodging Bullets beat Sprinter Sacre in the Clarence House, a restricted £80 at 5/2 producing a profit of £200. I didn't see it but read some of the aftermath as to how fit SS was, how he bled after, what did it mean for Cheltenham etc

The market formed as follows for the CC: 11/4 Sprinter Sacre, 4/1 Sire De Grugy, 5/1 Dodging Bullets, 7/1 Champagne Fever, 12/1 Al Ferof

losers

-£25 Sprinter Sacre in 2nd, though a free bet to use this week. Interestingly this was the first free bet we have won, and indeed tried to win, since mid September

- £20 Ronnie beaten 6-1 by Robertson in the semi of the Masters. Never have i seen Robertson play better, he took Ronnie apart

-£10 Forest beat Derby 2-1, to the delight of the whole of the East Midlands

ongoing positions

Golf

Kaymer is NINE shots clear through 4 holes of the final round in Abu Dhabi as i write. Excellent stuff, hopefully

Uihlein, top five needed, is T18th, 3 shots off 5th after 6 holes

In Hawaii

After three rounds Donald is t40th and Gomez t72nd so unlikely to be any positive returns there

football

Premier League

Performance of the day to Crystal Palace, 3-2 winners from 2-0 down at Burnley to climb to 12th in the table. two of our raft of Palace bets are points match bets against west brom and hull, and things are looking up in both respects

Stoke climbed into the top 10 with a win at insipid-again Leicester. Bojan scored again, our only top goalscorer bet to do so in the top division yesterday

Minus the inspirational Pardew Newcastle lost to fall out of the top 10, with Southampton now 3rd on 42 points.

Liverpool, with a spotting of the rarely sighted Rickie Lambert won at Villa.

Championship

Watford are 6th, 6 points off 2nd after tonking Charlton 5-0

Deeney scored, his 10th of the season and three goals off an each way position in the golden boot

Hooper scored for Norwich, the third game in a row he has done so. this bet is coming from a long way back, its his fifth of the season in the campaign that only began for him at Christmas

Fulham won with a 90th minute Bryan Ruiz goal and climbed to 15th, 13 points off the required top 6

League One

Peterborough lost at Port Vale. Not exactly Valiant stuff as they fell into the bottom half of the table which is good news, or bad news, depending on which line of the spreadsheet you are looking at

Doncaster won and went three points above Peterborough having earlier in the season been 13 points behind. We have a big match bet with the two

League Two

Newport's form came crashing to an end with a 4-0 reverse at Cambridge and they fell to 5th, two points off 3rd

Non League

Guernsey won 3-0 at Walton and Hersham to climb to 9th, still 28 points off the top of the table

African Nations Cup

A reverse for Burkina Faso (not a sentence i ever thought i would write, but you never know where a bet can take you) when they lost their opening game of the ANC group 2-0 to Gabon. Brazil sorry, Gabon, were delighted

Basketball

Duke beat Louisville 62-53. the current NCAA rankings are here with Duke in 4th

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

Andrew Wiggins of the Minnesota Tmberwolves, our now odds on rookie of the year bet, had the best night of his career last night with 31 points as his team beat the Nuggets

elsewhere we had a winner and two losers

the LA Clippers beat the Sacramento Kings 117-108

Portland trailblazers lost to Memphis 102-98

chicago bulls lost to the Atlanta Hawks, who are on a massive winning streak, 107-99

« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:58:17 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 6265 6266 6267 6268 [6269] 6270 6271 6272 6273 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: