blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:28:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6381 6382 6383 6384 [6385] 6386 6387 6388 6389 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333151 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #95760 on: March 05, 2015, 05:53:35 PM »

Lovely to see Fred buzzing again.

Hope you get the lot in tonight's Darts. 

Shouldn't you be getting your whistle on, and your blusher applied?

Won't take me long to get my make up on, hard to improve on my natural looks.

Whistle? I'm dressed up to the nines, & look the abso bizz.

& Flute...

I don't doubt it, scarf and all Wink

MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #95761 on: March 05, 2015, 05:54:25 PM »

How does it stand legally though?    Can bookmakers just change major rules as they please? I always assumed the switch to early prices was after final declarations, and no more than 48 hours before the race
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #95762 on: March 05, 2015, 05:57:04 PM »

Ladbrokes answers

https://twitter.com/joeyboyuk/status/573519870496763904
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95763 on: March 05, 2015, 06:02:50 PM »

How does it stand legally though?    Can bookmakers just change major rules as they please? I always assumed the switch to early prices was after final declarations, and no more than 48 hours before the race

Course it is.  Just like on a normal Saturday feature race when the sponsor puts up prices on the Monday they are not classed as 'early prices' they are ante post prices with ante post rules.  If you back a horse at 1/4 1234 on Monday and 6 runners go to post (very unlikely but possible) you get paid out 4 places.  That's one of the few upsides of betting ante post.  No one forces them to go nrnb either.  I would love them to reply whether this 'rule change' when they offer nrnb just applies to the champion hurdle this year because its a terrible ew race or all races as soon as they go nrnb and to show a link to their updated rules for 'ante post nrnb horse racing'. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:10:50 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95764 on: March 05, 2015, 06:58:08 PM »

Ronnie looks a cracking lay at 6/1 to win this snooker shootout.  last 32 left.  5 games.  Even if he is a 1/2 shot to win all 5 games he is a 13/2 shot to win it.  No way he is 1/2 to win a random frame against half the field to win this plus you have to question his motivation for a mickey mouse event like this.

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/snooker-shootout/ronnie-o-sullivan-v-tom-ford/winner

He is a 1/2 shot in his last 32 game tonight against Tom Ford just to put the value into place.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #95765 on: March 05, 2015, 07:48:12 PM »

I realise I don't participate much these days (the unfortunate upshot of having an actual, real-world, job) but, for what (little) it's worth I wanted to chime in to comment on what a fillip Mark (arbboy) is to Fred.

Few 'get it' quite like he does, and to have his view available on an ongoing basis is pretty amazing.

Enjoy Cheltenham, one and all.

Best,

Ed

Allez!!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #95766 on: March 05, 2015, 07:53:43 PM »

Can't help sniggering at the fact it is Ladbrokes Care he is talking to.  You would struggle to find a more inappropriately named Twitter account. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #95767 on: March 05, 2015, 07:55:58 PM »

Ronnie looks a cracking lay at 6/1 to win this snooker shootout.  last 32 left.  5 games.  Even if he is a 1/2 shot to win all 5 games he is a 13/2 shot to win it.  No way he is 1/2 to win a random frame against half the field to win this plus you have to question his motivation for a mickey mouse event like this.

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/snooker-shootout/ronnie-o-sullivan-v-tom-ford/winner

He is a 1/2 shot in his last 32 game tonight against Tom Ford just to put the value into place.

Went to have a look and he already out!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95768 on: March 05, 2015, 07:59:38 PM »

Went to have a look and he already out!

Yes i know.  I didn't think they started til 7pm.  Sorry about that.  He didn't score a point in his game.  Incredible scenes.  I only got a tenner matched!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95769 on: March 05, 2015, 08:01:49 PM »

I realise I don't participate much these days (the unfortunate upshot of having an actual, real-world, job) but, for what (little) it's worth I wanted to chime in to comment on what a fillip Mark (arbboy) is to Fred.

Few 'get it' quite like he does, and to have his view available on an ongoing basis is pretty amazing.

Best,

Ed

Very kind Ed.  I have been very fortunate over the last 15 years to learn at the sharp end from some very good maths brains and judges across the whole range of sports.  Makes it a lot easier.  I would hate to see TFT stop.  I have made a lot of money from it in the last 3 years and have only posted for half of that time.  I have plenty of time between races each day to post whatever i find so it never feels like an effort.  I really hope fred can be saved and i am trying to do my best to keep it going.  Will be in the bf tent at Chelt on Tues and Thurs if you can squeeze a pass out of your old employers for a quick beer!   Shame you don't have as much time to post on here yourself now you are in the real world.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:11:39 PM by arbboy » Logged
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #95770 on: March 05, 2015, 08:10:26 PM »

Juve v Fiorentina starting very soon - Coppa Italia

Kingsley Coman starting upfront for Juve, he's 12s to score first. Get on quick.

£20
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #95771 on: March 05, 2015, 08:11:46 PM »

Can't see him playing full 90 so not a big fan of anytime
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #95772 on: March 05, 2015, 08:20:29 PM »

Best,

Ed

Very kind Ed.  I have been very fortunate over the last 15 years to learn at the sharp end from some very good maths brains and judges across the whole range of sports.  Makes it a lot easier.  I would hate to see TFT stop.  I have made a lot of money from it in the last 3 years and have only posted for half of that time.  I have plenty of time between races each day to post whatever i find so it never feels like an effort.  I really hope fred can be saved and i am trying to do my best to keep it going.  Will be in the bf tent at Chelt on Tues and Thurs if you can squeeze a pass out of your old employers for a quick beer!   Shame you don't have as much time to post on here yourself now you are in the real world.

Never heard the word 'fillip'
Thought it was an insult when reading at first lol
Ya fucking fillip
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95773 on: March 05, 2015, 08:23:16 PM »

Best,

Ed

Never heard the word 'fillip'
Thought it was an insult when reading at first lol
Ya fucking fillip

It is prob public school boy speak.  Need mustard chords to understand the real meaning!
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #95774 on: March 05, 2015, 08:50:11 PM »

Now that we seem to be placing bets again ..  Wink

It seems like the F1 market is still forming, however I do have a couple more bets to suggest:

1) Season Match Bet: Ricciardo vs Kvyat - Kvyat 7/2 with Sky Bet. Daniil showed he is no slouch last season, Ricciardo may well have the pace early on in the season, but I expect Daniil to be there or thereabouts. 7/2 is too high. Suggest £20.

2) Season Match Bet: Ricciardo vs Vettel - Vettel 6/4 with Sky Bet. From pre-season testing it seems as if the Ferrari is quicker than the Red Bull. While Red Bull do historically have the better development rate, their Renault engine is down on power and they will suffer at races later in the season such as Spa & Monza. Suggest £25.

Note: Feel free to scale the bet sizes up or down, I'm never entirely sure what stake to suggest when it's not my money!

Also still suggest getting on Rosberg to win the title at between 3/1 and 4/1.

Will make more suggestions as the market forms.

Pages: 1 ... 6381 6382 6383 6384 [6385] 6386 6387 6388 6389 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: