blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:36:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272602 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6662 6663 6664 6665 [6666] 6667 6668 6669 6670 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437651 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #99975 on: April 28, 2015, 10:59:43 AM »

not sure what people's thoughts on all the the play-offs for all league's, but ae championship sides going to rest players with the play-offs just 6/7 days after?

Norwich will definitely be playing M'boro, are they so bothered about when playing home and away?

Norwich v Fulham

M'boro v Brighton

Both away teams are 8/1

no they aren't playing each other 3rd vs 6th 4th vs 5th

Incred scenes. When has it ever been third plays fourth, and fifth plays sixth aaron?

"However he – like most – believes that the robin will “romp home” in the vote. “It’s invaded our national psyche, and since the 19th century its been on Christmas cards and stamps. Plus, it’s everywhere. On the continent, robins are shy woodland birds, but here they will perch on the end of your garden spade.” Despite their popularity, there are some who dislike their aggressive nature. “It is quite a violent bird,” says Mr Lindo.

Violent bird ftw. May 7 the day it gets confirmed, same as that other, less-meaningful election.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99976 on: April 28, 2015, 11:01:14 AM »

Meanwhile, whilst you lot are roffling around with your little puns - punnets? - & Novelty Shite a quite remarkable milestone has just arrived.

100,000 posts

So while we are OCD-ing on stats, the complete picture....

4,694 bets

£140,000 wagered

£29.85 average bet size.

£6,015 profit

4.27% ROI

Big thanks to everyone - hundreds of us - who have contributed, with special mention to Tighty & Mere, who underpin the whole thing, all the regulars who gave us those bets, help & advice, & not forgetting, perhaps most important of all, Mr Camel himself, the Fred Daddy.

Be great if we could welcome back a few absent friends, too. You are all welcome, no questions asked.

I could never have dreamed that I, or we, could beat the bookies over a significant (140,000 is enough, surely?) sample size.

Not a bad freeroll, this, without which, it's 1/3 blonde would have died, or, at the least, been very different.

We enjoy ourselves, we make money, & it's free. What's not to like? I doubt that 5% of poker players make a bigger ROI than we do.

Click to see full-size image.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:06:38 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #99977 on: April 28, 2015, 11:01:59 AM »

In.

Well done tikay, Mere, Tighty, Camel and everyone else.

Been fun.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:07:43 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #99978 on: April 28, 2015, 11:06:03 AM »

This McGill chap really takes his time, good job there's no shot-clock.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99979 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:40 AM »

In. Well done, tikay, Mere, Tighty, Camel and everyone else.

Been fun.

Echoed

Daily routine, switch on computer, homepage BBC, next TfT....

congrats on a superb job all.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #99980 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:54 AM »

not sure what people's thoughts on all the the play-offs for all league's, but ae championship sides going to rest players with the play-offs just 6/7 days after?

Norwich will definitely be playing M'boro, are they so bothered about when playing home and away?

Norwich v Fulham

M'boro v Brighton

Both away teams are 8/1

no they aren't playing each other 3rd vs 6th 4th vs 5th

Incred scenes. When has it ever been third plays fourth, and fifth plays sixth aaron?

"However he – like most – believes that the robin will “romp home” in the vote. “It’s invaded our national psyche, and since the 19th century its been on Christmas cards and stamps. Plus, it’s everywhere. On the continent, robins are shy woodland birds, but here they will perch on the end of your garden spade.” Despite their popularity, there are some who dislike their aggressive nature. “It is quite a violent bird,” says Mr Lindo.

Violent bird ftw. May 7 the day it gets confirmed, same as that other, less-meaningful election.

Eggcellent.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #99981 on: April 28, 2015, 11:10:49 AM »

The Lindbergh Affair.

It had been a very long couple of weeks for Tikay. Red Dog had taken the news of the abduction fairly well, but when Mrs Red had informed him in no uncertain terms that he was going to have to do whatever it took to raise the money his bottom lip started trembling. Going to the cupboard she drew out a guitar and thrust it at Red Dog.

" You can start by getting back on the pub singing circuit "

The tears had been clearly visible and Tikay had felt at an all time low.

However the plan had gone remarkably well. The Blonde Massive had sprung into action . Old members started posting again. There were a huge number of money raising schemes that had begun. Sonour withdrew her conjugals from her husbands unless they all contributed £10 each. Millidonk was back and having a garage sale selling his Xmas decorations. Pleno was going to donate 10% of his profits from a Sunday session, but promptly had his first losing session in almost 2 years. Karabiner was selling the remainder of his original drugs from the 60's on Ebay.

All in all it had been an unprecedented success. 500 new forum members and posts and threads back to 2007 levels. The only time the forum had been more active was at the height of the Blatch scandal. With the money raised all that remained was to return Poppy.

In his car getting ready to begin the journey to Arbboy's Tikay switched on the radio.

" So how can you tell me you're lonely
   And say for you that the sun don't shine "

Oh God poor Tom, wailed Tikay and quickly turned the radio off.

Tikay was met by a frantically excited Arbboy. " Get in here and look at this " Tikay followed him into the front room and saw him sat in front of the TV. Poppy hopped onto his lap and they both stared at the screen. Pictures of Harringey dogs were on. As the cameras spaned the runners Poppy gave a couple of yelps when the focus was on the trap 5 dog. Arbboy quickly typed into his laptop, and at the same time pressed a couple of buttons on his mobile. " Trap 5 " was all he said.

The race started and around the final bend Trap 5 drew 3 length's clear and won cosily. Taking a choc-drop out of the packet he fed it to a content Poppy.

" It's unreal Tikay. It took me a while to notice what Poppy was doing but then it twigged, and I have been following her selections ever since. She got a bit thrown by some track anomalies and Trap bias but we have been making 80% POR. I have never done this well."

Arbboy's phone beeped with a text message. Arbboy showed Tikay the message. " It's from Dubai and reads " You're on fire N1 yet again TYVM"

Arbboy gave Tikay a package. " There's £30 grand in there. Just let me keep the dog."

" I am sorry Arbboy but I have to give her back. My conscience won't allow it. "

" OK Tikay. I'll follow you out to the car as I have to go to the chemist anyway. I think that Poppy sitting on my lap all that time has given me fleas. My bits and pieces are itchy as hell. "

On arrival at Red's Poppy ran up to Tom barking with pleasure. Mrs Red made them some tea and they sat around the table relieved that it was over,

" Don't worry Tikay " said Mrs Red " Whoever did this is going to regret it. I have put the mother of all Gypsy curses on them , their cocks will shrivel and fall off.

Oh God thought Tikay what have I done. He then made a mental note to check his health insurance for his forthcoming trip to Vegas. And on the plus side he did have £25k for the juiciest PLO8 games going.

The end

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #99982 on: April 28, 2015, 11:22:38 AM »

A tour de force Hector, Pullitzer Prize material.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99983 on: April 28, 2015, 11:23:10 AM »

^^^

Enjoyed that immensely hector, you have amazing observational skills.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99984 on: April 28, 2015, 11:31:21 AM »

In.

Well done tikay, Mere, Tighty, Camel and everyone else.

Been fun.

+1  thumbs up

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #99985 on: April 28, 2015, 11:40:24 AM »

This chap was has been worth following this year so far and has a write up and a couple of bets for today at Punchestown in case anyone is looking to have an interest:
http://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenham-festival/tips/2015/punchestown-tuesday-preview

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99986 on: April 28, 2015, 12:09:39 PM »

Brilliant Hector ty 

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #99987 on: April 28, 2015, 12:13:27 PM »

Brilliant Hector ty 

Ditto.

Cant wait to see what Nico thinks of that. Must be apoplectic!! Cheesy

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99988 on: April 28, 2015, 12:16:55 PM »

where are these dogs for sale?  £25k sounds cheap!  Nice work hector.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #99989 on: April 28, 2015, 12:23:59 PM »

Back in the real world Bautista Agut is yet to start his campaign. The fleet fingered will have got 16-1, and the slower ones 12-1. The market has adjusted somewhat, helped by Monfils dropping out, and he is now 6-1 2nd favourite so we have a nice piece of pie. He just needs to perform now.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Pages: 1 ... 6662 6663 6664 6665 [6666] 6667 6668 6669 6670 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: