blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:31:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6875 6876 6877 6878 [6879] 6880 6881 6882 6883 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13609540 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #103170 on: June 25, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »

BetVictor are doing a good promotion on Chelski to win any trophy - Bet a max of £10 at 1/5 and it will get boosted to 3/1 if it happens (paid in bonus money). Limited time only and impossible to find on mobile site.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #103171 on: June 25, 2015, 09:51:53 AM »

sounour will be along to tell you that it's a shit offer and there are better offers, i'd wait for her Cheesy
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103172 on: June 25, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £1522.83

Outstanding Bets £1344.65

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit?pli=1#gid=25

A loss of £10 yesterday

Uruguay exited the Copa America losing 1-0 to Chile in a fractious quarter final with two red cards. Uruguay scored two goals all tournament (21% possession against Chile tells a tale) and Rolan did not score, hence a losing top Uruguay goalscorer bet

Click to see full-size image.

ongoing

a quiet week, this

Middlesex drew with Worcestershire. not the best surface, as this cricinfo extract suggests

middlesex currently 3rd in the table, warwickshire 4th...in contention but durham are going well and yorkshire smashed Notts by an innings this week to stay ahead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/county-championship-division-one/table

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103173 on: June 25, 2015, 10:39:51 AM »

"Sabine Lisicki isn't typical 'longshot' material and her pedigree at Wimbledon is well advertised having not fallen before the quarter-finals since 2008. SW19 is basically her home and she never does anything like as well anywhere else.

Not the most all round versatile of the senior players, she relies heavily on a ferocious grass court serve (27 aces in the Edgbaston warm-up v Bencic) and a following forehand smash. It did for Serena in that infamous 2013 trek to the final when only the collywobbles kaiboshed her. Her name looked written on the trophy for the future that year and in view of that, 26.00 does look a longshot price. That virgin experience in the slam final behind her, we don't expect the collywobbles to get her again. "

https://betting.betfair.com/tennis/wimbledon/the-best-big-priced-back-to-lays-in-the-womens-draw-240615-191.html?rfr=798967&mpch=ads

FYI

My eyes are open wide
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #103174 on: June 25, 2015, 11:48:35 AM »

BetVictor are doing a good promotion on Chelski to win any trophy - Bet a max of £10 at 1/5 and it will get boosted to 3/1 if it happens (paid in bonus money). Limited time only and impossible to find on mobile site.

It's for existing customers too. Great offer for existing customers, go for it. Google BetVictor Chelsea to win any trophy offer. Nice spot DropTheHammer.
Not great as a sign up offer for new customers.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #103175 on: June 25, 2015, 12:27:49 PM »

It's for existing customers too. Great offer for existing customers, go for it. Google BetVictor Chelsea to win any trophy offer. Nice spot DropTheHammer.
Not great as a sign up offer for new customers.

Not so great if you stuck £10 on them to win the league at 5/4 (second-worse price around) because you misread their terms   

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #103176 on: June 25, 2015, 12:53:41 PM »

Pretty big spread of prices on Nigel Pearson to be the next prem manager sacked. Not based on anything other than that but with Billy offering 5/2 and BMU offering I thought I'd throw it open, see what people think

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103177 on: June 25, 2015, 01:11:41 PM »

Pretty big spread of prices on Nigel Pearson to be the next prem manager sacked. Not based on anything other than that but with Billy offering 5/2 and BMU offering I thought I'd throw it open, see what people think

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

they stuck with him 5 points adrift with ten games to go (just) and he turned it around massively with 7 wins and a draw in the last nine, can't see him being sacked even with a bad start this time..not before someone else in the division anyway

He's still there and looking to sign players after the club had to sack his son this off-season too

if he's not going in March or this summer after either of those events then he's not likely to go first in 2015-16 imo

the owners value stability

Rodgers if a bad start? the watford manager ( 4 a season)? seem sensible enough suggestions don't they?

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #103178 on: June 25, 2015, 01:38:59 PM »

I think the current incumbent at Watford will get a bit more time than usual.  Think he is the "one" they have been after for quite a while.

I think Bilic is an interesting runner at 25-1?  West Ham tailed off last season so I'm not sure their squad is as good as first appears, plus it wouldn't take too much for the owners to get jittery about being in Championship ahead of moving into the new stadium.  No reflection on Bilic, but teams also have a habit of struggling post Alladyce.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #103179 on: June 25, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »

Id be interested to see the price of no sackings / anyone leaving before christmas.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #103180 on: June 25, 2015, 02:30:31 PM »

There has been consistant rain up here in Scotland for the last 2 hours, I am just back from a spin towards Hamilton and weather was pretty murky out there as well I suspect if it keep up and he forecast is for rain that it will be very soft, and i think we have discussed on here previously the impact that has. 

Lets get some winners!
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #103181 on: June 25, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »

Evertons first 10 premier league fixtures (taking us to 24th October) are:

Watford (Home)
Man City (Home)
Chelsea (Home)
Liverpool (Home)
Man Utd (Home)

Southampton (Away)
Tottenham (Away)
Swansea (Away)
West Brom (Away)
Arsenal (Away)

Really tough home fixtures and playing away vs teams where its hard to pick up any points at all.

Martinez 16/1 to be first to leave.. any thoughts?
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #103182 on: June 25, 2015, 03:14:15 PM »

I was going to mention Martinez as the logic is very sound, but two factors put me off the bet:

1) They have no Europa league this year which should really help.
2) They always seem good at Goodison against the big boys.  Always seem to take at least one scalp.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #103183 on: June 25, 2015, 05:26:56 PM »

Two potential bets on Leeds, I think Leeds will be in for another poor season

Bottom Yorkshire Club - 10/3 (Includes all Yorkshire teams, even Middlesbrough)
Finish bottom - 20/1
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #103184 on: June 25, 2015, 07:34:51 PM »

Agree that Everton will do much better this year. Even if they make a poor start, Everton are not the type of club to hit the panic button. Feel pretty sure they will give Roberto chance to recover from a tough opening schedule, if they do start badly.

The 20/1 on Leeds is with bet £3.65 and is stand out compared to the few other firms and is probably value, given the shambles that Leeds are. I just think it is a big dart to chuck. I would want a bit more info on Rotheram before putting any of those bets on Aaaron

The bottom yorkshire club bet is a 115% book, but Boro and Hull seem too short for me so there may be some value in 10/3. It is with Sky so no good for Fred

Pages: 1 ... 6875 6876 6877 6878 [6879] 6880 6881 6882 6883 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: