blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:04:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6962 6963 6964 6965 [6966] 6967 6968 6969 6970 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13433172 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #104475 on: July 30, 2015, 12:09:10 AM »

Pretty sure if you go across the last 3 years in the golf, racing and TFT threads, there is no one close to producing the results that I have.

Oh dear, oh dear. With arbboy's 25% and your 75%, that makes the rest of us break-even merchants at best Sad

You may well be a decent guy in real life but your online persona is not good.

It might be in TfT's best interest if you do take a break from the thread Adz, as it's unlikely to survive much longer otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:15:33 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #104476 on: July 30, 2015, 12:11:13 AM »

Tomorrow's Goodwood doesn't look nearly as nice as today's.

The 14.05 is not worth bothering with as it is down to 14 runners.

The 14.35 is better and has a short priced favourite, so the shape is good, but it is sat on exactly 8 (Air Force One is out), so we must wait.  There is one dog, so we are effectively trying to get one of 7 places.

The one I like is Tasleet and if I could get 7/1 and a quarter 123 and guarantee 8 runners it would be a very good bet.   I think it is easier to ignore the two who finished behind Shalaa before, and Log Out Island was well beaten last time.  Ours needs a step up in class, but I like the way he finished last time despite been carried left.  Suggest 20 each way at 7/1 ish and quarter first 3.  Will look to do this about 1pm if the price is still good.

If anything the favourite (Trip to Paris) looks too big in the 3.10 (currently 5.9), so I have backed him on the machine for a small bet.  I don't think I am putting anything up here.

Shybet are going quarter first 4 in the 3.45, which could make it intersting if they'd lay more than a quid each way and thread could bet with them.  I have backed Simple Verse to win at 14/1, but that is just on account that she is 3, unexposed and getting a lot of weight.  It is a crap wach way race, so not going to tip anything here.  Moving on.  

4.20 Maiden, quarter first 3 with quite a few fancied types, and lots I know nowt about. so moving on again

4.55 tough again. Melabi looks better than Montsarrat, but not had a bet yet.

The 5.30 has 17 runners. woohoo.  We will probably have to wait this one out too.  Midlander looks rock solid here, but do we want a high draw this week?  I have personally gone for Judicial because the 12/1 I just got beats Betfair, so I chose to gamble we kept 16.  I assume I won't get that orice tomorrow, so it is swings and roundabouts.  Not sure what has gone on to cause the delayed reappearence, but it is unexposed and has Hughes on board.  It also has the high draw

If I can get the same price tomorrow and we have 16 nearer the off, then I'd rec a tenner each way on Judicial (12/1 and 4 places if we can).

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104477 on: July 30, 2015, 12:22:19 AM »

i think we should bet on saints to be relegated at 50-1  £2.25 with billylumps

for no other reason that it cant be worse than having to troll through the rest of the rubbish on the thread today

makes my looking after my nephews last couple of weeks look like serious adult company

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104478 on: July 30, 2015, 12:55:43 AM »

i think we should bet on saints to be relegated at 50-1  £2.25 with billylumps

for no other reason that it cant be worse than having to troll through the rest of the rubbish on the thread today

makes my looking after my nephews last couple of weeks look like serious adult company

No pun or punt intended.

The older I get, the better I was.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104479 on: July 30, 2015, 01:01:55 AM »

You are truly a strange little fellow, that I am sure wouldn't be quite so clever face to face.

Not so little, and yeah prob would. Loves a row Smiley

It's amazing he hasn't been punched in the face more often really. Prob only because they can't reach him!

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #104480 on: July 30, 2015, 01:06:23 AM »

Tomorrow's Goodwood doesn't look nearly as nice as today's.

The 14.05 is not worth bothering with as it is down to 14 runners.

The 14.35 is better and has a short priced favourite, so the shape is good, but it is sat on exactly 8 (Air Force One is out), so we must wait.  There is one dog, so we are effectively trying to get one of 7 places.

The one I like is Tasleet and if I could get 7/1 and a quarter 123 and guarantee 8 runners it would be a very good bet.   I think it is easier to ignore the two who finished behind Shalaa before, and Log Out Island was well beaten last time.  Ours needs a step up in class, but I like the way he finished last time despite been carried left.  Suggest 20 each way at 7/1 ish and quarter first 3.  Will look to do this about 1pm if the price is still good.

If anything the favourite (Trip to Paris) looks too big in the 3.10 (currently 5.9), so I have backed him on the machine for a small bet.  I don't think I am putting anything up here.

Shybet are going quarter first 4 in the 3.45, which could make it intersting if they'd lay more than a quid each way and thread could bet with them.  I have backed Simple Verse to win at 14/1, but that is just on account that she is 3, unexposed and getting a lot of weight.  It is a crap wach way race, so not going to tip anything here.  Moving on.  

4.20 Maiden, quarter first 3 with quite a few fancied types, and lots I know nowt about. so moving on again

4.55 tough again. Melabi looks better than Montsarrat, but not had a bet yet.

The 5.30 has 17 runners. woohoo.  We will probably have to wait this one out too.  Midlander looks rock solid here, but do we want a high draw this week?  I have personally gone for Judicial because the 12/1 I just got beats Betfair, so I chose to gamble we kept 16.  I assume I won't get that orice tomorrow, so it is swings and roundabouts.  Not sure what has gone on to cause the delayed reappearence, but it is unexposed and has Hughes on board.  It also has the high draw

If I can get the same price tomorrow and we have 16 nearer the off, then I'd rec a tenner each way on Judicial (12/1 and 4 places if we can).

In this race on Tuesday http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/28-07-2015/goodwood/result/684719/weatherbys-private-banking-stakes-handicap

Stalls 1 and 2 dominatined in the middle.

In every race on the straight track since they've all come to the rails and avoided the place where this race was won easily.

Very strange.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #104481 on: July 30, 2015, 01:19:50 AM »

You are truly a strange little fellow, that I am sure wouldn't be quite so clever face to face.

Not so little, and yeah prob would. Loves a row Smiley

It's amazing he hasn't been punched in the face more often really. Prob only because they can't reach him!

Why does Nico love a row and why would anyone want to punch Nico in the face?  Why can't they reach him?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #104482 on: July 30, 2015, 01:25:11 AM »

Quote from: Nico29 on July 29, 2015, 04:53:53 PM
Quote from: BigAdz on July 29, 2015, 04:32:31 PM
Quote from: Nico29 on July 29, 2015, 04:21:23 PM
Quote from: BigAdz on July 29, 2015, 03:59:30 PM
WTF was Buick doing on Lucky Beggar yesterday?

I thought I would give it a few races to see what path the jockeys took thereafter, but its clear the low numbers are much better, so why he tracked across to the high I can't fathom.

Another day, when I'm not on, no doubt!!
*tacked
Wish people would stop saying tracked over.

Also perhaps talking through pocket after an awful ew bet in a 14 runner handicap?

SHOCK.

Unlike you to only pipe up to have a dig.

When you have put up two 33-1 winners in the last few months, plus others, maybe then(although I doubt it) would I give credence to anything you have to say on racing, or anything else for that matter.

Ok, crawl back into your hole until my next losing bet, there's a good little boy.  thumbs up

Haha the irony of your post-you aftertiming twat.

Your bets are almost always awful win or lose. Result dsnt matter, or do you still not get that???

You have the maths skills of a child you mug punter you.

That is fantastic.

Shows what a lot of cock some of the people here spout.

The result doesn't matter!!! Really.

At some point it has to, or you go skint, don't you?

You can quote "value" and ew in 14 horse races all day long son, but if you can't pick winners, I know who will go skint soonest.

I recall a year or so ago, when you first had a dig, i asked Marky who you were. He said you were ok, must just be having a bad day or something.

A year later and you still pop up at every opportunity to have a go. I don't know if your life is really empty, or you are trying desperately hard to impress the rest of the "clique" in Blonde, but its really quite sad.

Its clear I don't worry too much about the maths for my bets, but somehow I seem to make money at it. I'm happy. I get the impression there are plenty here that follow all the rules, but probably still lose.....maybe that's why they are full of venom all the time?!

Why don't you go and have a think about what people must think of your rare appearances, contributing nothing(I expect a post elsewhere in the next hour or so, making a suggestion, or a kind word etc), just digging at members that genuinely try to help others on here.

I'm a pretty thick skinned chap, but its all getting a bit boring now from some of the people here. I know I have put a fair few quid in several peoples pockets on here, but it starting to feel like a thankless task when pricks like you just come on to try to drive others away because they don't conform to the "rules".

Assume you haven't read the posts properly and who wrote them.  Can't see any reason why anyone would want to punch Nico in the face.

Nico actually isn't a little fellow.  He is probably close to 6'3'' tall fwiw.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:33:14 AM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #104483 on: July 30, 2015, 01:28:08 AM »

He wears silly hats.

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #104484 on: July 30, 2015, 03:02:23 AM »

He wears silly hats.

Guilty! 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104485 on: July 30, 2015, 09:16:51 AM »

a loss of £20 yesterday

+£50 Goodwood

Teak and Taws e/w +£50
Arod e/w +£20
Ruleau e/w +£20
Lathan e/w -£40

-£70 cricket

-£20 Smith top australian scorer
-£50 Rogers u345 series runs. the loss to counterasct the profit from the 0299.5 run bet taken after the lords test

month to date -£35

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=27

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #104486 on: July 30, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »

Personal again??? Lol seriously can you not just debate the point? Ill leave it as tikay and tighty have asked me to. But the reason i stopped posting here was down to your trolling alone. One day you will scare everyone off. Wp.

Oh dear.

I really don't think anyone has stopped posting because of me.

It would be great to continue this "Battle of Wits" with you Nico, but sadly you have come unarmed.

Well I have pretty much stopped posting on here because of your vitriolic personal attacks after each and every perceived insult.

Ralph.

Very much like Nico, if you start it, don't expect me to lie down and take it. It doesn't work lie that in my world.

I have plenty of messages saying I should ignore your insults, so it's all about which side of the fence you are on really isn't it.

It won't take me long to trawl through to find an insult from you that I react to and you then claim I'm sensitive.

I can't be too sensitive to a compliment now can I?

Prove it.

I have never insulted you personally ever.

Sigh.

With 16k plus posts, I have neither the time or inclination to go through and find examples.

However I recall a couple of weeks ago on the redarmi staking thread, a similar scenario to today, where Nico pops up and slags me off and shortly after you pop up and start suggesting you would love to see me get a whooping from Kmac. Admittedly, not a personal insult, but we get the gist.

Now I read Arbboys synopsis, and I just can't be bothered any more. Punting with the people that "play" on here is no longer fun. Sorry Tighty/Tikay, but I could send you plenty of messages from others who agree, regardless of what the Arbbies may think.

Pretty sure if you go across the last 3 years in the golf, racing and TFT threads, there is no one close to producing the results that I have. Sadly because they aren't "perfect" bets, I am obviously a terrible and losing punter. The numbers suggest otherwise, but that doesn't make the story fit does it? You suggest I am "preaching bad bets". There is only one bloke preaching every day, I simply put up fancies, and keep the stakes a lot smaller than I actually bet, as I am aware that they don't fit the perfect profile, but people may actually like to punt a decent priced winner.

There are still plenty of Blondes suggesting non perfect bets on TFT, but they don't get the Arbboy treatment. It probably riles him that year after year I keep producing the long priced wnners, not because I know some maths, but because I do the homework. But according to Arbboy you can't possibly win spending hundreds of hours a months actually watching racing/studying form and having some decent contacts, if you don't use the maths...oh no!! LOL.

I have to laugh at statements like "tries to use the same moves in the big leagues". Is that really what you think this is?Huh? You are a very deluded man, but then you do class Redarmi as a close and loyal friend, so that probably speaks more about you than the wisdom you speak on betting.

Then I get blamed for everyone leaving. Just a frigging joke. The only worthwhile person that has left here, that wasn't trying to make a fast buck out of us all, was bobby1, hounded off by same said redarmi and his sidekicks, iirc.     Pretty much every thread on here these days that has aggro in it, has the same person in the middle, but T&T seem oblivious to it, or happy to trade the upset, in exchange for view/post counts.

Anyway, time to take a back step and leave the place to Arbboy, to keep patting himself on the back suggesting inspired bets like Djoc at Wimbledon, and Ando in the Matchplay, and innumerable long odds on shots that 95% of the "big league" wouldn't/couldn't bother with. Soon be time for the Premier League trebles, All hail the hero.

No doubt with me no longer contributing all these "players" will return, or maybe they have gone skint too......?

Its good to know that "I have no problem with adz", because I hate to think of the nice things you would have to say about me if you did.

Anyway, enough already.See you in a few months..maybe.

Please be a man of your word and disappear.  Give the place a chance to get back to how it used to be full of judges who know the game so everyone can get richer long term.  Sorry to say i make it 1/10 we see adz in the next week and 8/1 he sticks to his word!  Maybe the 1/10 is value.  Give it three months if the proper judges don't come back with you away i will leave anyway.  Hopefully your disappearance will, according to my moles, help get tft back to the intelligence levels that used to exist at the start.   You can still be the hero your natural level exists for if you start playing pub poker.  You can get your kicks there. 

I would really like all the posters who tell me what i am saying is what they think but they don't want to rock the boat to actually post it rather than just tell me privately then adz might get the message.  6 punters tonight have all said it.  How many more are needed?

All the best.

I find it quite amazing that you ask people to disappear after your word seems to have maybe cost someone else thousands. I am also quite bored of the foul language used on here too, people have probably been banned for worse.

I like Adz, his bets. As Tikay says, this is just a bit of fun. It's nobody elses thread to tell someone else that they are not welcome, or in fact, are making others post less.

It's quite clear if you Chompy, Doobs, & Co, are getting irate about this thread, then you definitely need a life check.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #104487 on: July 30, 2015, 09:45:40 AM »

i think we should bet on saints to be relegated at 50-1  £2.25 with billylumps

Iron - I see Sporting Index have Saints at the 56/57 mark.  Last season's excellent return was 60 points and they've sold Clyne/Schneiderlein and are in Europa League which seemed to pickle Everton last year.  The unders on this feel like they have a decent payoff profile - what are your thoughts on Saints points haul?

Tighty - I have sold Saints at 56 on my account and Fred can have £5/£10 if you agree with my thinking.  Let me know.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104488 on: July 30, 2015, 09:55:53 AM »

I kinda like the unders it's not like we are going to massively overshoot the mark but there is always the chance we do have squad depth problems and under shoot by 10-20 points

If we can get a decent cb then team has a little more to it than last year despite the departures

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #104489 on: July 30, 2015, 10:03:58 AM »

Personal again??? Lol seriously can you not just debate the point? Ill leave it as tikay and tighty have asked me to. But the reason i stopped posting here was down to your trolling alone. One day you will scare everyone off. Wp.

Oh dear.

I really don't think anyone has stopped posting because of me.

It would be great to continue this "Battle of Wits" with you Nico, but sadly you have come unarmed.

Well I have pretty much stopped posting on here because of your vitriolic personal attacks after each and every perceived insult.

Ralph.

Very much like Nico, if you start it, don't expect me to lie down and take it. It doesn't work lie that in my world.

I have plenty of messages saying I should ignore your insults, so it's all about which side of the fence you are on really isn't it.

It won't take me long to trawl through to find an insult from you that I react to and you then claim I'm sensitive.

I can't be too sensitive to a compliment now can I?

Prove it.

I have never insulted you personally ever.

Sigh.

With 16k plus posts, I have neither the time or inclination to go through and find examples.

However I recall a couple of weeks ago on the redarmi staking thread, a similar scenario to today, where Nico pops up and slags me off and shortly after you pop up and start suggesting you would love to see me get a whooping from Kmac. Admittedly, not a personal insult, but we get the gist.

Now I read Arbboys synopsis, and I just can't be bothered any more. Punting with the people that "play" on here is no longer fun. Sorry Tighty/Tikay, but I could send you plenty of messages from others who agree, regardless of what the Arbbies may think.

Pretty sure if you go across the last 3 years in the golf, racing and TFT threads, there is no one close to producing the results that I have. Sadly because they aren't "perfect" bets, I am obviously a terrible and losing punter. The numbers suggest otherwise, but that doesn't make the story fit does it? You suggest I am "preaching bad bets". There is only one bloke preaching every day, I simply put up fancies, and keep the stakes a lot smaller than I actually bet, as I am aware that they don't fit the perfect profile, but people may actually like to punt a decent priced winner.

There are still plenty of Blondes suggesting non perfect bets on TFT, but they don't get the Arbboy treatment. It probably riles him that year after year I keep producing the long priced wnners, not because I know some maths, but because I do the homework. But according to Arbboy you can't possibly win spending hundreds of hours a months actually watching racing/studying form and having some decent contacts, if you don't use the maths...oh no!! LOL.

I have to laugh at statements like "tries to use the same moves in the big leagues". Is that really what you think this is?Huh? You are a very deluded man, but then you do class Redarmi as a close and loyal friend, so that probably speaks more about you than the wisdom you speak on betting.

Then I get blamed for everyone leaving. Just a frigging joke. The only worthwhile person that has left here, that wasn't trying to make a fast buck out of us all, was bobby1, hounded off by same said redarmi and his sidekicks, iirc.     Pretty much every thread on here these days that has aggro in it, has the same person in the middle, but T&T seem oblivious to it, or happy to trade the upset, in exchange for view/post counts.

Anyway, time to take a back step and leave the place to Arbboy, to keep patting himself on the back suggesting inspired bets like Djoc at Wimbledon, and Ando in the Matchplay, and innumerable long odds on shots that 95% of the "big league" wouldn't/couldn't bother with. Soon be time for the Premier League trebles, All hail the hero.

No doubt with me no longer contributing all these "players" will return, or maybe they have gone skint too......?

Its good to know that "I have no problem with adz", because I hate to think of the nice things you would have to say about me if you did.

Anyway, enough already.See you in a few months..maybe.

Please be a man of your word and disappear.  Give the place a chance to get back to how it used to be full of judges who know the game so everyone can get richer long term.  Sorry to say i make it 1/10 we see adz in the next week and 8/1 he sticks to his word!  Maybe the 1/10 is value.  Give it three months if the proper judges don't come back with you away i will leave anyway.  Hopefully your disappearance will, according to my moles, help get tft back to the intelligence levels that used to exist at the start.   You can still be the hero your natural level exists for if you start playing pub poker.  You can get your kicks there.  

I would really like all the posters who tell me what i am saying is what they think but they don't want to rock the boat to actually post it rather than just tell me privately then adz might get the message.  6 punters tonight have all said it.  How many more are needed?

All the best.

I find it quite amazing that you ask people to disappear after your word seems to have maybe cost someone else thousands. I am also quite bored of the foul language used on here too, people have probably been banned for worse.

I like Adz, his bets. As Tikay says, this is just a bit of fun. It's nobody elses thread to tell someone else that they are not welcome, or in fact, are making others post less.

It's quite clear if you Chompy, Doobs, & Co, are getting irate about this thread, then you definitely need a life check.

That's a pretty good post Aaron.

But let me ask you this.

If one blondepoker member is posting things which upset and annoy over 10 other members, do you think the 10+ should toughen up and stop being so sensitive or would it be easier for the one member to look at his posting style and think "maybe I should try to change the way I post a bit and try not to antagonise people so much"?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:09:42 AM by The Camel » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6962 6963 6964 6965 [6966] 6967 6968 6969 6970 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: