blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:01:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6975 6976 6977 6978 [6979] 6980 6981 6982 6983 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331508 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104670 on: August 01, 2015, 01:53:01 PM »

and from earlier

14:00 MUBTAGHAA (Horse Racing Outright - Race) Odds: 28/1 Stake: 20.00

£10 e/w

1/4 1,2,3,4,5

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #104671 on: August 01, 2015, 02:14:58 PM »

I believe I did a couple of disastrous German football tips last year! More of a lurker in the thread...

I have friends who play Roller Derby in UK, US and Germany. Great sport! Don't dis it! You have to be tough to play that sport as you get the crap kicked out of you.

I will put some tips up if I find a market for the upcoming World playoffs and championships!

http://wftda.com/tournaments/2015

Ha, please do. Seriously, stick something up & we'll have an interest.

Don't recall you on here before, & we have a recruitment drive in progress, so you get a free pass for the first one.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #104672 on: August 01, 2015, 02:42:34 PM »

2.20 at donny.

13 horse race. 7 are 100/1 or more.

Any help appreciated.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104673 on: August 01, 2015, 02:44:32 PM »

Another winner for Frankie, his fifth of the meeting, I believe.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104674 on: August 01, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »

6,2,8,4,3 the first five home in that...

not sure how our current bets fare if it is low required for the rest of the day...

My eyes are open wide
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104675 on: August 01, 2015, 02:51:38 PM »

Another top try scorer bet for the Rugby World Cup.

Jessie Kriel, 80/1 Unibet and 32 Red.

I know Fred is already on Ben Smith and whilst I'm not particularly adverse to that bet he has strong competition at Full back in Israel Dagg and Nehe Milner Skudder and on the Wing in Piutau, Naholo, Sivea and Cory Jane and that's just off the top of my head.

Kriel is an outstanding young talent at Outside centre for South Africa. He's scored 2 in 2 against Austraila and New Zealand and 7 in 9 for the U21's. He played mainly on the wing or full back for the Bulls scoring 4 in 15 in the Super 12's. His partnership with De Allende in the centre could be the best of the entire World Cup squads and they ran rings around Nonu and Conrad Smith last week. I'm not sure if it was because they were playing at altitude but SA ran everything last week and if they do the same in the World Cup then Kriel will surely be on the end of some scoring passes.

I was limited to £8.80 on Unibet but Fred can have £4.40 if you can't get on?

The 1st NZ try is actually by Ben Smith and the second SA try by Kriel. If you didn't see the game then you may not know that the last twenty minutes were played with uncontested scrums which definitely helped NZ more than SA.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:04:20 PM by Rubbish2407 » Logged

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104676 on: August 01, 2015, 02:57:20 PM »

I know Fred is already on Ben Smith and whilst I'm not particularly adverse to that bet he has strong competition at Full back in Israel Dagg and Nehe Milner Skudder and on the Wing in Piutau, Naholo, Sivea and Cory Jane and that's just off the top of my head.

Kriel is an outstanding young talent at Outside centre for South Africa. He's scored 2 in 2 against Austraila and New Zealand and 7 in 9 for the U21's. He played mainly on the wing for the Bulls scoring 4 in 15 in the Super 12's. His partnership with De Allende in the centre could be the best of the entire World Cup squads and they ran rings around Nonu and Conrad Smith last week. I'm not sure if it was because they were playing at altitude but SA ran everything last week and if they do the same in the World Cup then Kriel will surely be on the end of some scoring passes.

Kriel is a brilliant talent

scored one in brisbane the week before too

i hope he is picked alongside de allende when jean de villiers is back to full fitness

i would worry that de villiers, the captain, is an auto choice and they may play the two bangers in the big ganes

we don't have unibet so if we can have that £4.40 then great

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #104677 on: August 01, 2015, 02:58:43 PM »

not sure how our current bets fare if it is low required for the rest of the day...

With quarter the odds five places, we have no choice but to back the following each-way.

Magical Memory 7-1, drawn 1
Tropics 12-1, drawn 7
Ninjago 14-1, drawn 6

Up to you what stakes Tighty.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104678 on: August 01, 2015, 03:03:48 PM »

With quarter the odds five places, we have no choice but to back the following each-way.

Magical Memory 7-1, drawn 1
Tropics 12-1, drawn 7
Ninjago 14-1, drawn 6

Up to you what stakes Tighty.

15:45 MAGICAL MEMORY (EW) (Horse Racing Outright) Odds: 7/1 Stake: 20.00 Possible Return:  107.50
15:45 TROPICS (EW) (Horse Racing Outright - Race) Odds: 10/1 Stake: 20.00 Possible Return:  145.00
15:45 NINJAGO (EW) (Horse Racing Outright - Race) Odds: 12/1 Stake: 20.00 Possible Return:  170.00

all bv.1/4 1,2,3,4,5

might have missed a couple of best prices, but thats inevitable

My eyes are open wide
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #104679 on: August 01, 2015, 03:24:11 PM »

I just withdrew £350 from BWin, & they charged me a £1.50 fee.

Is that normal procedure, do other Firms do the same?

I don't withdraw very often, just leave it there for future use, but it seems a bit of a cheek to charge to withdraw.
t
Not as annoying as getting your account closed with them.  I would happily pay a £50 deposit and withdraw fee to do business with them.  The withdraw fee always just made me leave my balance in there to iron them out even more.  I think it is a good idea tbh as a firm as punters generally deposit and withdraw too often for no real reason which costs the firms a lot of money over a year which they obviously have to add to the juice they put into their prices to make it pay.

I get your point, yes. I've never been in the habit of depositing & withdrawing after or before every bet, I just cba, but I know many do. After a big betting event, the traffic on a bookmaker's site soars, as people all log on - within minutes - to withdraw. The peak log-ins immediately AFTER, say, a Grand National dwarfs the pre-event traffic. (Pre-event it is spread far wider of course).

I've been thinking about my stance on "second" accounts with bookmakers. I've never ever done it, either in Sports Betting or Poker. Fred is simply running out of Accounts, & relying on the goodwill of others now.  I feel a little uncomfortable at their generosity, but opening multi-accounts still does not sit quite right with me. If I really felt Fred had several years life left in it, I might have to re-consider that I suppose.  

I'm not taking a moral stance on this, & I get why pros do it, & I don't have an issue with it. I'd just feel wrong doing so, but I'm just recreational.  

Always decisions to make. Good job I'm not a ditherer

Tikay,

What do you mean by opening ' second ' accounts with bookmakers ?

You are obviously aware that each person can only have one account.
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104680 on: August 01, 2015, 03:35:33 PM »

Kriel is an outstanding young talent at Outside centre for South Africa. He's scored 2 in 2 against Austraila and New Zealand and 7 in 9 for the U21's. He played mainly on the wing for the Bulls scoring 4 in 15 in the Super 12's. His partnership with De Allende in the centre could be the best of the entire World Cup squads and they ran rings around Nonu and Conrad Smith last week. I'm not sure if it was because they were playing at altitude but SA ran everything last week and if they do the same in the World Cup then Kriel will surely be on the end of some scoring passes.

Kriel is a brilliant talent

scored one in brisbane the week before too

i hope he is picked alongside de allende when jean de villiers is back to full fitness

i would worry that de villiers, the captain, is an auto choice and they may play the two bangers in the big ganes

we don't have unibet so if we can have that £4.40 then great

De Villiers had a serious injury and has played 20 minutes in eight months. There's not an awful lot of time and matches for him to prove his fitness. I think he plays in a representative game today but the first World Cup game is six/seven weeks away.
Interesting piece here http://allafrica.com/stories/201507131895.html

Just to add the £4.40 is on the nose not E/W.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:47:03 PM by Rubbish2407 » Logged

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #104681 on: August 01, 2015, 03:49:19 PM »

Good afternoon all.
The goodwood 3.10 could be one of those races that could turn out to be not as straight forward as it may seem, couple of reasons anything can happen at goodwood which i think is always worth factoring in , there isnt much in the ratings between 5 of them , some trainers / owners have more than one runner , and the form/prices where horses have run together before is quite  hard to sort out, after all my waffle good luck with your bet but i think wedding vow at 10/1 is a big price (last time v the fav they were 3/1 and 5/1. the negative for wedding vow could be the trip. I still think if its a true run race 10/1  is a decent e/w price.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #104682 on: August 01, 2015, 03:55:57 PM »

I just withdrew £350 from BWin, & they charged me a £1.50 fee.

Is that normal procedure, do other Firms do the same?

I don't withdraw very often, just leave it there for future use, but it seems a bit of a cheek to charge to withdraw.
t
Not as annoying as getting your account closed with them.  I would happily pay a £50 deposit and withdraw fee to do business with them.  The withdraw fee always just made me leave my balance in there to iron them out even more.  I think it is a good idea tbh as a firm as punters generally deposit and withdraw too often for no real reason which costs the firms a lot of money over a year which they obviously have to add to the juice they put into their prices to make it pay.

I get your point, yes. I've never been in the habit of depositing & withdrawing after or before every bet, I just cba, but I know many do. After a big betting event, the traffic on a bookmaker's site soars, as people all log on - within minutes - to withdraw. The peak log-ins immediately AFTER, say, a Grand National dwarfs the pre-event traffic. (Pre-event it is spread far wider of course).

I've been thinking about my stance on "second" accounts with bookmakers. I've never ever done it, either in Sports Betting or Poker. Fred is simply running out of Accounts, & relying on the goodwill of others now.  I feel a little uncomfortable at their generosity, but opening multi-accounts still does not sit quite right with me. If I really felt Fred had several years life left in it, I might have to re-consider that I suppose.  

I'm not taking a moral stance on this, & I get why pros do it, & I don't have an issue with it. I'd just feel wrong doing so, but I'm just recreational.  

Always decisions to make. Good job I'm not a ditherer

Tikay,

What do you mean by opening ' second ' accounts with bookmakers ?

You are obviously aware that each person can only have one account.

Never a problem for some of us.....

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104683 on: August 01, 2015, 04:01:59 PM »

Good afternoon all.
The goodwood 3.10 could be one of those races that could turn out to be not as straight forward as it may seem, couple of reasons anything can happen at goodwood which i think is always worth factoring in , there isnt much in the ratings between 5 of them , some trainers / owners have more than one runner , and the form/prices where horses have run together before is quite  hard to sort out, after all my waffle good luck with your bet but i think wedding vow at 10/1 is a big price (last time v the fav they were 3/1 and 5/1. the negative for wedding vow could be the trip. I still think if its a true run race 10/1  is a decent e/w price.

well done

please put it up more than 2 minutes before the off next time

i'm on a lot, but that late its pot luck whether i will see it in time or not

My eyes are open wide
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #104684 on: August 01, 2015, 04:08:56 PM »

Hi Tighty,
Yes sorry it was late, im not the best at putting thoughts to text and trying not to look like a complete knob retyped it a few times before posting !
Also i find it quite difficult to explaun my thought/working process if having to type it rather than say it, so it may not look like there is much maths involved, some people on here are very good with there diagnosis and how they word/explain it, and i know what this fred is trying to achieve, there i go waffling again lol

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Pages: 1 ... 6975 6976 6977 6978 [6979] 6980 6981 6982 6983 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: