blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:54:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7182 7183 7184 7185 [7186] 7187 7188 7189 7190 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13429746 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #107775 on: October 08, 2015, 06:39:05 PM »

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Colts' starting QB Matt Hassebleck was in emergency room until 2 am Monday morning, dealing with a virus he's still feeling effects of.

uk bookmaker prices for points market suspended though, vegas prices are +/- 40.

next case then.

I wonder what chance Luck plays some part, finding it hard to resist Colts +4.

If he has been declared out that will be it.

This has the makings of a horrible match, but as tight says, foster should see it plenty, as will Gore I think.

Hopkins at WR saw 22 targets last week and got 150 yards and the colts pass coverage is abysmal, could be worth an overs on his yards?

The indications seem to be he'll be suited up.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #107776 on: October 08, 2015, 06:40:06 PM »

Hopkins 101 yards last week.  Laddies has him at 95.5 yards, going for over that thanks

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107777 on: October 08, 2015, 07:17:46 PM »

Hopkins 101 yards last week.  Laddies has him at 95.5 yards, going for over that thanks

Yahoo had him on 157 in my fantasy team, Im not complaining if thats the case, as it got me a bonus!

Definitely a good bet though with the amount of targets he will get.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107778 on: October 08, 2015, 07:20:12 PM »

Hopkins 101 yards last week.  Laddies has him at 95.5 yards, going for over that thanks

Deandre Hopkins? He got 157 last week and 101 the week before. He looks fantastic considering the team has a choice between two poor quarterbacks.

However, two things to bear in mind with this line.  Firstly, the Texans have called the most passing plays of any team in the NFL so far (209) and now have their running back, Arian Foster, back. He will be carrying the mail tonight a lot more, so Hopkins won't be getting as many targets. The Texans has a 0.93 pass to run ratio last season. It's twice that this year but that's surely going to change tonight.    

Secondly, "Hopkins has gained 71% of his receptions and yards when the team has been trailing, including a whopping 39% of his receptions and 47% of his yardage in the fourth quarter." (per Number Fire). The Texans are favourites to win a low scoring game, which doesn't really fit this model.

Against that, the second and third wide receivers are both out. No one has told Betwhey. The second choice is Keith Mumphery. Yep. Deandre and Keith. 25/1 first touchdown scorer. I probably prefer 25/1 last touchdown scorer but he's half the price for either with some bookies, so it doesn't matter too much. Can anyone bet with them? Probably not but there we are.

Hopkins line is a bit of a punt. I think he either gets a big play and sails over or he has a slightly reduced number of targets for 60ish yards.

Just my tuppence'th

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #107779 on: October 08, 2015, 07:31:12 PM »

Yahoo had him on 157 in my fantasy team, Im not complaining if thats the case, as it got me a bonus!

Sorry, I meant he got 101 two weeks ago, 157 last week.  I just meant that your bet in your post looked great for me given the two weeks stats thanks

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #107780 on: October 08, 2015, 07:37:29 PM »

Sorry, I meant he got 101 two weeks ago, 157 last week.  I just meant that your bet in your post looked great for me given the two weeks stats thanks

To echo Tal's post, this line looks plenty high enough to me. It's just not likely they'll be throwing it much. If Luck was starting for the Colts it would have more of a chance in a shootout but without Luck it seems like a bit of a stale price that you might be getting on the wrong side of.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #107781 on: October 08, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »

Cheers Tal.  have to admit I didn't look that far into it.   Line at 95.5, last two weeks as overs, I'm in!  In fairness to the low yards tonight, the week where he got 101 was only a 19-9 game.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:44:26 PM by Graham C » Logged

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #107782 on: October 08, 2015, 07:54:10 PM »

Lay of £90 (liability £40) Germany against Rep of Ireland (home) at 1.45 on Betfair

Wacthed probably all of Ireland's qualifying games (shoot me now) and they seem like a really levelling sort of side. They can keep games tight and frustrate the opposition, which was seen in the 1-1 reverse fixture. Ireland actually looked quite threatening on the break and were well worth the draw. They have definitely looked less threatening attacking wise against Georgia at home, but perhaps Ireland benefit from having space in behind on the counter attack, which was less available against a deep Georgia side. There was a 1-1 draw at home to Poland that was quite tight too.

I just feel that around 2/1 for Ireland not to lose is too big in a game that is probably going to be cagey. I would say the correct price on Ireland not to lose is around 6/4. Obviously just my opinion, but I think worth a punt.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107783 on: October 08, 2015, 08:05:03 PM »

I agree that Foster being back might have an impact, but can see the Colts stacking the box against him, and the way the Texans defence has been playing they will still be conceding.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #107784 on: October 08, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »

If Germany play anything like the way they played against Scotland they'll win. 3-2 massively flattered Scotland, Germany pretty much looked like they could score at will. A draw is good enough for Germany to qualify tonight right enough.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107785 on: October 08, 2015, 09:09:48 PM »

I agree that Foster being back might have an impact, but can see the Colts stacking the box against him, and the way the Texans defence has been playing they will still be conceding.

Colts have been rubbish against the run and the pass this year but maybe Toler does what Vontae Davis hasn't been able to do and stop a wide receiver.

I'm not putting anyone off the bet. I don't have a particularly strong view, but I'd probably lean unders because people who look at the recent performances will be going over anything in two figures.

Good luck to anyone playing the market either way. I'm hoping Frank Gore remembers he used to be good for my fantasy team Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107786 on: October 08, 2015, 09:18:13 PM »

Colts have been rubbish against the run and the pass this year but maybe Toler does what Vontae Davis hasn't been able to do and stop a wide receiver.

I'm not putting anyone off the bet. I don't have a particularly strong view, but I'd probably lean unders because people who look at the recent performances will be going over anything in two figures.

Good luck to anyone playing the market either way. I'm hoping Frank Gore remembers he used to be good for my fantasy team Smiley

Absolutely don't mind alternative points of view, especially as you know what you are on about.Texans got ran all over last week, so surely Old Man Gore can get a few?!?
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #107787 on: October 08, 2015, 10:00:15 PM »

Mensurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #107788 on: October 08, 2015, 10:04:02 PM »

World Grand Prix Darts - 1/4 Final Night

All about the Suljovic express again please Tighty.

He is playing Vincent Van Der Voort who beat a very under-par Terry Jenkins last night. However, looking at the week's stats so far reveals that Mensur is comfortably outscoring and crucially out-doubling (if that is a word?) him.

Rd 1 Averages and Double %:

Suljovic : 93.23 and 70%
Van Der Voort : 90.14 and 33.33%

Rd 2 averages and double % :

Suljovic : 91.34 and 64.29%
Van Der Voort : 86.23 and 40.91%

Mensur is best priced at 1.91 according to oddschecker http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-grand-prix/mensur-suljovic-v-vincent-van-der-voort/winner

Suggest £25 Mensur Sulovic to beat Vincent Van Der Voort

What an amazing match. Van Der Voort hit absolutely everything in the first set and stormed into a 2-0 lead in the second. He then missed, to be polite, several shots at double and Mensur came from nowhere to win the leg.

Suljovic then went on to win the next 7 consecutive legs to lead 2-1 in sets and 2-0 in the 4th. Vincent Van der Voort misses three darts at double with Suljovic sat on 170 and our hero duly obliged with the maximum out-shot to win the match 3 sets to 1. An absolute collapse from VdV but every credit to Suljovic - he deliberately slowed his game down to wind his opponent up and it clearly worked.

He now plays Thornton in the semis - let's see his price tomorrow and re-evaluate.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #107789 on: October 08, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »

Mensurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Glad you got on mate.

Pages: 1 ... 7182 7183 7184 7185 [7186] 7187 7188 7189 7190 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: