blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:02:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8181 8182 8183 8184 [8185] 8186 8187 8188 8189 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446839 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #122760 on: October 21, 2016, 05:22:07 PM »

JUst another 645 £35 forecast and £67 tricast.

Fraser - There are no negative thoughts.  I am asking a long term successful winning tennis punter what price he made Edmund pre event so i can compare my thoughts to see if i am wrong.  It should take him 20 seconds to reply with his answer.  It isn't difficult is it?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #122761 on: October 21, 2016, 05:23:05 PM »

Love you arb x
Nooooooooo

Why do I have 2 x Combo Forecasts receipts!

good race to do it when the 5/4 jolly comes 3rd.  Cost you the minimum.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122762 on: October 21, 2016, 05:26:03 PM »

Fraser - There are no negative thoughts.  I am asking a long term successful winning tennis punter what price he made Edmund pre event so i can compare my thoughts to see if i am wrong.  It should take him 20 seconds to reply with his answer.  It isn't difficult is it?

its only difficult when you ask the same thing 37 times, when it is clear that the manner of some posts, not all, made by yourself make it fairly unlikely that anyone would want to respond. just basic human nature, and psychology.

i wouldn't be replying to you if i was hector either

lets please move on, he says forlornly. its now been 72 hours of this. I am tired of it. Fairly sure the boss is. Almost certain that a number of posters are. And still you go on. 

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #122763 on: October 21, 2016, 05:30:07 PM »

Fraser - There are no negative thoughts.  I am asking a long term successful winning tennis punter what price he made Edmund pre event so i can compare my thoughts to see if i am wrong.  It should take him 20 seconds to reply with his answer.  It isn't difficult is it?

I understand , but not everyone is as clued up as you on the odds /% s 

maybe a less abrasive manner ? I know its all about the £ but maybe there is more than one way to skin a cat/broach a subject matter

As I said , hope you can all sort it

Good Luck All ..........  Peace and Out  x

baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #122764 on: October 21, 2016, 05:38:43 PM »

Just got in. If there's a few more 645 tricasts tonight then I'll send a tesco stella delivery to your house arb.

Feed em rice.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #122765 on: October 21, 2016, 06:03:19 PM »

Do Fred not do the forecasts on Arbs wides
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #122766 on: October 21, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »

Think KMAC questioned the logic last night so recommendation no bet whilst cuddling his 16/1 ante post voucher.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #122767 on: October 21, 2016, 06:15:38 PM »

one day you will reach autobet status arb
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #122768 on: October 21, 2016, 06:24:08 PM »

So is my 16/1 ticket still in bad shape?

Or should I just blindly back wides at Romford on a Saturday morning.

Romford on a Friday evening too.

Arron missed out waiting for rommers tonight.  Ul son.
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #122769 on: October 21, 2016, 06:33:53 PM »

Bergeroo or any others  think the crazy Stephane Robert looks a decent price Vs the Russian lad?  The Frenchman is a freaky player and has these excellent weeks of tennis, then you wonder why he is kicking about the challenger tour so much.

Tightend I understand why Hector probably doesn't want to reply to the question and I also understand why you want this all to end and move on. Hector has posted a long winded response of some sort this morning.  He could have added a response to this topic on Edmund and that would be that.  A post as simple as ' I know taking the 16/1 isn't the most profitable way as the price is way too short on his actual odds to win the event, however this is the way I operate as a punter, I would love 40/1 but it isn't available so I am happy at taking the 16/1 on offer and seeing where it takes me'.  I wouldn't mind knowing just out of interest what the cut off price Hector would be willing to take.(and it's not a dig.(genuine question)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 06:45:29 PM by Weetabix » Logged
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #122770 on: October 21, 2016, 07:04:56 PM »

Bergeroo or any others  think the crazy Stephane Robert looks a decent price Vs the Russian lad?  The Frenchman is a freaky player and has these excellent weeks of tennis, then you wonder why he is kicking about the challenger tour so much.

Tightend I understand why Hector probably doesn't want to reply to the question and I also understand why you want this all to end and move on. Hector has posted a long winded response of some sort this morning.  He could have added a response to this topic on Edmund and that would be that.  A post as simple as ' I know taking the 16/1 isn't the most profitable way as the price is way too short on his actual odds to win the event, however this is the way I operate as a punter, I would love 40/1 but it isn't available so I am happy at taking the 16/1 on offer and seeing where it takes me'.  I wouldn't mind knowing just out of interest what the cut off price Hector would be willing to take.(and it's not a dig.(genuine question)

Curious, if you take the likely odds in a vacum of each of someones future ties based on your expectations now (avoiding injury, tiredness and other factors that may occur on the day) as I believe is how the 40/1 was derived.  Would you ever back anybody?  The prices allow for a degree of surprises, they allow for win momentum, and other variables that your vacum calculation does not.  That is my understanding on how prices are compiled.  For example you confirmed he would be the underdog throughout beyond Ferrer yet he is 4/7 against Seppi, thus already meaning the 40/1 calculation is flawed.  From my understanding.  (genuine question)

This is like a modern day poker player trying to question an old school poker player on what he does.  The modern player is never going to fully understand the feel/nuances of the old school game, as the maths dont add up, in the same way as the old school player is never going to bank on the maths as he treasures his gut more

Some gamblers win by exploiting edges, others seem to have a knack of spotting winners and judging form which a pure market flooded by mug money cannot possibly account for.  Variance might catch up with them, but over the sample size backing more winners than losers seems to be working for Hector.

I have never backed any of Hectors tips by the way, I just enjoy his energy and what he contributes to the Board, which is far more than I ever could
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #122771 on: October 21, 2016, 07:19:47 PM »

I will leave arb to answer this one  Grin
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #122772 on: October 21, 2016, 07:22:37 PM »

I will leave arb to answer this one  Grin

Oh good....out of curiosity can hector nominate someone to answer his questions?
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #122773 on: October 21, 2016, 07:25:31 PM »

Think KMAC questioned the logic last night so recommendation no bet whilst cuddling his 16/1 ante post voucher.

You seem to have some hardon for this kmac.  What happened did they abuse you at some point in the past?

I don't know you mate, but I have formed the opion that you are a massive arsehole just by reading your postings on here.  

You name calling and ridiculing of people is common place, I mostly put it down to you over indulging in alcohol.  But it now seems to me that your an attention seeker a bit like the class clown that nobody likes but keep shouting to be heard.  What is it were you bullied at school and this is how you have decided to deal with it?
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #122774 on: October 21, 2016, 07:26:26 PM »

I think arb put up Murray at queens and that was a short outright price but worked out way better than his match by match prices(pre match that is). He was in a spot of bother v raonic at one point.

Pages: 1 ... 8181 8182 8183 8184 [8185] 8186 8187 8188 8189 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: