blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:07:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8187 8188 8189 8190 [8191] 8192 8193 8194 8195 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330310 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #122850 on: October 22, 2016, 06:21:54 PM »

Chelsea v United

Considering what we saw vs Liverpool, surely Mourinho will set out his stall for a boring draw again.

Coral have No Goalscorer at 11.0, which beats the machine's price and tops the best 0-0 out there at 9.5...but you also win if just an own goal settles it.

Recommend £20, or happy to hear views to put me off!
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #122851 on: October 22, 2016, 06:43:27 PM »

USGP practices are now complete. Ahead of qualifying, I like the following bets:

Not To Finish The Race -
Button (11/4) & Alonso (10/3). Both 366 only.

Very good prices for the Honda engine to go pop on what is a challenging circuit for application of power. In addition, as part of their on-going engine development, I believe they're using this weekend to turn the engine up to a higher mode than usual. Potential for points, but it's risky and untested.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/united-states-grand-prix/not-to-finish-the-race

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122852 on: October 22, 2016, 06:43:47 PM »

Same theory as every other day. Djok playing Edmund.

Edmund to win a set 6/4 various.

I followed this
Did it lose?

Let it go, please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #122853 on: October 22, 2016, 06:45:08 PM »

I followed this
Did it lose?

Yes this did sorry I didnt write anything at the time purely forgot that. But as Fred didnt follow I didnt bother.

Anyways glad you brought those 2 up, Doobs, twice I reccomended bets for Fred in September and neither got placed so you can see why I don't contribute as they get ignored.

Also Exstream if you can send concrete proof on here that you placed the bet on your own account I will refund your bet? Generous right? Or are you just chatting xxxx.

Anyways when are you going to put more Egaming suggestions up we all did so well following them....
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #122854 on: October 22, 2016, 06:47:31 PM »

Chelsea v United

Considering what we saw vs Liverpool, surely Mourinho will set out his stall for a boring draw again.

Coral have No Goalscorer at 11.0, which beats the machine's price and tops the best 0-0 out there at 9.5...but you also win if just an own goal settles it.

Recommend £20, or happy to hear views to put me off!

Like this. Backed it a couple of days.

Way more chance of this happening than everyone on here 'leaving it' as requested.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122855 on: October 22, 2016, 06:48:05 PM »

USGP practices are now complete. Ahead of qualifying, I like the following bets:

Not To Finish The Race -
Button (11/4) & Alonso (10/3). Both 366 only.

Very good prices for the Honda engine to go pop on what is a challenging circuit for application of power. In addition, as part of their on-going engine development, I believe they're using this weekend to turn the engine up to a higher mode than usual. Potential for points, but it's risky and untested.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/united-states-grand-prix/not-to-finish-the-race

Thanks Peter.

I believe qualifying is this evening; if so, I won't be able to action them in time, as I am otherwise engaged.

If Tighty gets back in time, he may be able to take a look though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #122856 on: October 22, 2016, 06:50:57 PM »

I followed this
Did it lose?

Let it go, please.

I will post no more. Promise.

Edit: Realised sounded mardy when was meant to be sincere
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122857 on: October 22, 2016, 06:54:07 PM »

I followed this
Did it lose?

Let it go, please.

I will post no more. Promise.

Edit: Realised sounded mardy when was meant to be sincere

Thanks bud.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #122858 on: October 22, 2016, 07:44:50 PM »

Calling the TfT Wombles' fan...

Posh were a shower of shite today (could have been four or five at half-time and Darragh currently doing his nut on Twitter) but aside from that I haven't seen a better performance at our place all season.

5-1 for top six, 12-1 for promotion. Thoughts? Elliot, Taylor and Poleon are a handful.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #122859 on: October 22, 2016, 08:36:35 PM »

If anyone needs anything bokking today just gimme a shout, I'm red-hot.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122860 on: October 22, 2016, 10:23:57 PM »

Posh were a shower of shite today (could have been four or five at half-time and Darragh currently doing his nut on Twitter) but aside from that I haven't seen a better performance at our place all season.

5-1 for top six, 12-1 for promotion. Thoughts? Elliot, Taylor and Poleon are a handful.

I've chosen a good season (so far) to win a pair of season tickets for (thanks SkyBet!). Have started taking my 6 year old son for his first games and he's got right into it straightaway having shown no interest before now  Smiley

I didn't see today's game but friends said it was the most dominating performance they had seen from us for years and couldn't believe it was only 1-0. Not seen much of Darragh's rants as he blocked me when I ridiculed him for defending the CheckATwat trophy!

I'm loathe to tempt fate and trying not to get carried away but our form is terrific at the moment. As you say our front men (Barnett excepted...) are great together. I was concerned about our lack of depth and when I saw our team this afternoon I almost tipped a Posh win but everyone in the team is on the same page and following Ardley's instructions. In certain areas we will still have an issue with injuries - Jon Meades at left back is vey important, his return was one of the two that sparked our form. The other was Shea in goal.

If we keep this up then promotion has to be on the cards, but that is the massive 'if' that I can't believe is possible yet. I'll still be happy with staying up and seeing Plough Lane's constuction begin! Finishing above the franchise scum would be so sweet too, but that can't happen as it's not possible to start at the bottom of non-league and work your way up through the leagues 

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #122861 on: October 22, 2016, 11:39:11 PM »

The rangers 9/2 in the Semi-Final v Celtic tomorrow.  That means for every £100 you bet on the rangers, you will lose a £100. 

Can Fred have a bet with 32Red? 

If so the 2/1 Scott Sinclair anytime goalscorer is a cracker and way out of line.  I fancy there will be a few goals in this game, and Sinclair has been one of Celtic's most dangerous players since he signed.  Hampden is quite an expansive pitch and I think with Scott's pace he will have plenty of space and opportunity to get in about the rangers.  I wouldn't put anyone off first goal scorer either. 
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #122862 on: October 23, 2016, 01:48:24 AM »

I've chosen a good season (so far) to win a pair of season tickets for (thanks SkyBet!). Have started taking my 6 year old son for his first games and he's got right into it straightaway having shown no interest before now  Smiley

I didn't see today's game but friends said it was the most dominating performance they had seen from us for years and couldn't believe it was only 1-0. Not seen much of Darragh's rants as he blocked me when I ridiculed him for defending the CheckATwat trophy!

I'm loathe to tempt fate and trying not to get carried away but our form is terrific at the moment. As you say our front men (Barnett excepted...) are great together. I was concerned about our lack of depth and when I saw our team this afternoon I almost tipped a Posh win but everyone in the team is on the same page and following Ardley's instructions. In certain areas we will still have an issue with injuries - Jon Meades at left back is vey important, his return was one of the two that sparked our form. The other was Shea in goal.

If we keep this up then promotion has to be on the cards, but that is the massive 'if' that I can't believe is possible yet. I'll still be happy with staying up and seeing Plough Lane's constuction begin! Finishing above the franchise scum would be so sweet too, but that can't happen as it's not possible to start at the bottom of non-league and work your way up through the leagues 

Ardley obviously has a future. McCann not so much.

Poleon and Reeves have looked good in both games at Fortress ABAX this season. Happy to take 5-1/14-1 I think, although maybe wait until after the Bradford game next week, as November doesn't look that tough.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #122863 on: October 23, 2016, 03:11:30 AM »

As regards our season long Fantasy Football bets, 2 back to back clean sheets for both our keepers Adrian + Gomes have put them back within touching distance of the places.
Our long shot Redmond scored his first goal since the opening day last week and is playing again tomorrow. It would be nice if he can get a couple more in the next few weeks, or even a few assists, and he can move up the rankings. He seems to have cemented his place in the side, is playing well and Southampton seem to have turned the corner form wise. Now if they can just add some more goals to their game, it'd be nice.
All in all, I'm not displeased with where the bets are.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122864 on: October 23, 2016, 09:43:18 AM »

Meanwhile, our Tennis bet has started.

Edmund took the first set 7-5, Gasquet levelled by taking the 2nd set 7-5.

Gasquet leads 2-1 in the third.

Just to bring this to closure, Edmund eventually lost by the odd set in 5.

Quite the sweat, one way & another.

Pages: 1 ... 8187 8188 8189 8190 [8191] 8192 8193 8194 8195 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: