blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:38:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273177 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8225 8226 8227 8228 [8229] 8230 8231 8232 8233 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13612998 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123420 on: November 11, 2016, 07:45:23 PM »

This is still available.  Well they laid me a fiver

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #123421 on: November 11, 2016, 08:06:06 PM »

San Marino vs Germany tonight

I know that Fred cant get on with Betevery day, but they are offering 1/3 odds for first goalscorer over the 90 mins.

Time to pick a few from the German team i think.
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #123422 on: November 11, 2016, 08:26:22 PM »

One wicket so far for Rashid and four down for India. Two need for the Nellberg scoop!

I thought he bowled pretty well today, but Cook has little faith in him. Was telling that Root had him on after 7 overs of the 2nd new ball when Cook was off the field. We'll need a bit of luck either way to get exactly 2 wickets but it's certainly a sweat
Lonohray2

View Profile
« Reply #123423 on: November 11, 2016, 08:37:37 PM »

I don't think I've suggested a bet before, but I can't go too far wrong with this one

2.25 Cheltenham BetVictor Gold Cup, 19 runners scheduled to run

BetVictor are going 6 places 1/4 but their book reflects that, however 365 are 5 and 1/4 and top price on a lot of horses.

Can have multiple in this race but I suggest Aso £25 e/w with 365 @ 16-1. Can have it with me if needed

365 got boosts on the 12.40 paying 3 and 1/4 with two short priced favourites in a 9 runner field, lots of good races tomorrow
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123424 on: November 11, 2016, 09:48:50 PM »

I don't know about horse racing but had looked at the race and thought bouveril with two good runs at Cheltenham looked good
Why aso
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123425 on: November 11, 2016, 11:13:43 PM »

I don't know about horse racing but had looked at the race and thought bouveril with two good runs at Cheltenham looked good
Why aso

Second season chaser, has run well at Cheltenham, bang on betfair.  You beat betfair 4 places price and get an extra place.  Looks fine to me.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #123426 on: November 12, 2016, 12:00:08 AM »

As said the 225 deff looks a good betting race with 5 / 6 places available and with fav having question marks about bleeding and 2nd fav being a 4 year old.
As de mee does get a weight pull with fav but hasnt really 'done it' yet over fences .
Taquin had a nice quiet hurdle run last time to get him right is high in weights tho but with proven form
double shuffle and bouvreil closely matched, bouv better price of 2, seems quite well tipped up too
The one im interested in but it does come with some 'ifs' is STILLETTO, is quite lightly raced but has shown some potential and this trip is deff in favour, fell a couple of times tho, once when well in contention, but if feily can switch him off early and get him jumping at 16/1 is worth a chance for me. Gone to farrelly who is deffo no mug,
good luck anyone havin abet

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #123427 on: November 12, 2016, 12:02:43 AM »

prob shoulda posted in racing thread rather than here, as its not really a tip , just view on race

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #123428 on: November 12, 2016, 07:56:54 AM »

I'm not normally a big antepost punter but had a good look through the BV Golf Cup on Saturday last night and found a bet I like.

There are 23 entries at 5 day stage and would imagine we'll end up with between 16-20 making it a good EW race - I wouldn't expect there to be more than 7 NR's but betting AP secures the 4 places (or 6 with sponsors) if there was - We saw an unexpected high number in the Nov hcap due to ground and it's been very dry in Cheltenham by all accounts and couple of trainers already hoping for change in weather - This is some rain forecast Friday but wouldn't want to second guess it

The current Fav is Frodon who is a nice horse I'm sure but can't have a 4yo as fav in a race as competitive as this - It's only run3 times over fences (think it ran as a 3yo in France actually) but I'm still happy to take it on in this race where they'll be going hell for leather from the outset

More of that is next in market and is the class being a World Hurdle winner - Obviously this one is potentially well hcap'd and JJ Oneil has won race couple of times in recent years but the horse disappointed somewhat in the RSA after coming into the race of a lay off (broke blood vessels) and its missed its intended prep for this at Carlisle couple of weeks ago due to ground - Trainer and Jockey already saying they want some rain so there has to be a small chance it doesn't line up if stays dry and even if it does I'd be happy going against it at <8/1

Nichols had confirmed he has 4 intended runners in this - Frodon obviously being the 'exciting' one

As De Mee was running in G1's all last year and Nichols has always said he thought slot of him - could be well hcapped  but would probably want softer ground and can see it being same price as it is now on the day so wouldn't be in a rush to take s price now. 

Art Mauresque makes least appeal of the 4 - He's on a little bit of a roll winning last 2 but he's 9lb higher than when he finished 6th in this race last year and I'm not sure he's well enough hcap'd

This race is  a very strong trends race and Nichols 4th runner Beuvreuil just about fits the profile perfectly being a second season chaser, having less than 10 chase starts, is rated 146-148 and has strong previous Cheltenham form (has come 2nd twice at the festival in big field hcaps - including last year.

The slight niggle with this one is lack of a recent run but Harry Dernham has written this has been the long term target so despite not settling and finishing down the field in its reappearance in the greatwood last year You'd have to assume Nichols will have him ready - Back to the trends and 8/14 winners of this we're having there seasonal debut

Market seems to have As De Mee and Art Mauresque slightly ahead of Beuvreuil and I think that's wrong - I see this as the stable second string behind Frodon and possibly the price is due to uncertainty over jockey booking - Sam Twiston Davies has a medical tomorrow I believe reading the RP to confirm whether he is fit enough to ride at the weekend - Price will contract if he is confirmed for this one which looks very likely

The horse was also recently bought by JP Macmanus - So there is also an outside chance Geraghty could ride if More of That didn't line up, which again would impact price

I can definitely see this one building momentum throughout the week given its profile and can see it going off more like an 8/1 shot -

Of the others Double Shuffle looks to have a similar chance but is 8/1 now following a decent prep run and is slightly worse off with Beuvreil on last years Festival run.

Nothing else makes too much appeal at this stage being too high in the weights or on the comeback trail

Market isn't developed on BF yet so no real guide there but I'm going to stick my neck out  - I think 14/1 is a big price

Recommend 20ew Beuvreiil @ 14/1 general or 12/1 6 places with BV for those that can

Antepost rules apply !!

This obviously hasn't panned out quite as I thought it would - I still think it's the overpriced one in the race though and great bet today being able to get the extra places

Lots of views in itt on this race now - Obv great to have a few bets with extra places on offer
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #123429 on: November 12, 2016, 08:07:49 AM »

One wicket so far for Rashid and four down for India. Two need for the Nellberg scoop!

I thought he bowled pretty well today, but Cook has little faith in him. Was telling that Root had him on after 7 overs of the 2nd new ball when Cook was off the field. We'll need a bit of luck either way to get exactly 2 wickets but it's certainly a sweat

Rashid gets Kohli ... hit wicket. Has 2 wickets now so need to anti-rail him getting any of the last 4 wickets. He bowled 10 overs in the 1st session so may be a due a bit of a break, 3rd new ball due in 17 overs.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123430 on: November 12, 2016, 08:30:38 AM »

many won't be able to get on, and Patrick's price won't hold for long but:

1st test, India v England

Rashid over 1.5 wickets, 21/20 with Koral, BMU
Rashid under 2.5 wickets, evens with Patrick

Rashid has only taken 3 wickets in the 1st innings from his 5 tests, but we can hope for the 2 wickets bink here :-)

Unders is the better bet, especially as we will go with a 6-bowler attack. Probably a bet on its own but for those who want a risk-free sweat it's available.

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/Test-Series/1st-test-India-v-England-Rashid-under-2-5-wickets/74524

SWEAT ALERT

Good luck Nelly.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123431 on: November 12, 2016, 08:58:18 AM »

It's the second Formula E race of the season this weekend, and the first time the series has been to Africa for the Marrakesh ePrix.

Two bets to suggest:

Race Winner: Jean-Eric Vergne @ 11/2 with SkyBet. Suggest £20. His Hong Kong race didn't go to plan, but his pace was there. He should not be an 11/2 shot.

Race Winner: Sam Bird @ 8/1 EW (1/5 1-3) with SkyBet/Ladbrokes. Suggest £10 EW. Consistently near the front of the field, his DS Virgin car will be in contention for the podium, 8/1 is too high.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-e/marrakesh-eprix/winner

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123432 on: November 12, 2016, 09:04:22 AM »

I don't think I've suggested a bet before, but I can't go too far wrong with this one

2.25 Cheltenham BetVictor Gold Cup, 19 runners scheduled to run

BetVictor are going 6 places 1/4 but their book reflects that, however 365 are 5 and 1/4 and top price on a lot of horses.

Can have multiple in this race but I suggest Aso £25 e/w with 365 @ 16-1. Can have it with me if needed

365 got boosts on the 12.40 paying 3 and 1/4 with two short priced favourites in a 9 runner field, lots of good races tomorrow

Morning David,

Yes please - this looks worth having an interest.

£25 EW with you BOOKED.

Please send me your Bank Details, & I'll ship you the cash by return.

Think we have a few bets in this race, so good luck all.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123433 on: November 12, 2016, 09:05:55 AM »

I'm not normally a big antepost punter but had a good look through the BV Golf Cup on Saturday last night and found a bet I like.

There are 23 entries at 5 day stage and would imagine we'll end up with between 16-20 making it a good EW race - I wouldn't expect there to be more than 7 NR's but betting AP secures the 4 places (or 6 with sponsors) if there was - We saw an unexpected high number in the Nov hcap due to ground and it's been very dry in Cheltenham by all accounts and couple of trainers already hoping for change in weather - This is some rain forecast Friday but wouldn't want to second guess it

The current Fav is Frodon who is a nice horse I'm sure but can't have a 4yo as fav in a race as competitive as this - It's only run3 times over fences (think it ran as a 3yo in France actually) but I'm still happy to take it on in this race where they'll be going hell for leather from the outset

More of that is next in market and is the class being a World Hurdle winner - Obviously this one is potentially well hcap'd and JJ Oneil has won race couple of times in recent years but the horse disappointed somewhat in the RSA after coming into the race of a lay off (broke blood vessels) and its missed its intended prep for this at Carlisle couple of weeks ago due to ground - Trainer and Jockey already saying they want some rain so there has to be a small chance it doesn't line up if stays dry and even if it does I'd be happy going against it at <8/1

Nichols had confirmed he has 4 intended runners in this - Frodon obviously being the 'exciting' one

As De Mee was running in G1's all last year and Nichols has always said he thought slot of him - could be well hcapped  but would probably want softer ground and can see it being same price as it is now on the day so wouldn't be in a rush to take s price now. 

Art Mauresque makes least appeal of the 4 - He's on a little bit of a roll winning last 2 but he's 9lb higher than when he finished 6th in this race last year and I'm not sure he's well enough hcap'd

This race is  a very strong trends race and Nichols 4th runner Beuvreuil just about fits the profile perfectly being a second season chaser, having less than 10 chase starts, is rated 146-148 and has strong previous Cheltenham form (has come 2nd twice at the festival in big field hcaps - including last year.

The slight niggle with this one is lack of a recent run but Harry Dernham has written this has been the long term target so despite not settling and finishing down the field in its reappearance in the greatwood last year You'd have to assume Nichols will have him ready - Back to the trends and 8/14 winners of this we're having there seasonal debut

Market seems to have As De Mee and Art Mauresque slightly ahead of Beuvreuil and I think that's wrong - I see this as the stable second string behind Frodon and possibly the price is due to uncertainty over jockey booking - Sam Twiston Davies has a medical tomorrow I believe reading the RP to confirm whether he is fit enough to ride at the weekend - Price will contract if he is confirmed for this one which looks very likely

The horse was also recently bought by JP Macmanus - So there is also an outside chance Geraghty could ride if More of That didn't line up, which again would impact price

I can definitely see this one building momentum throughout the week given its profile and can see it going off more like an 8/1 shot -

Of the others Double Shuffle looks to have a similar chance but is 8/1 now following a decent prep run and is slightly worse off with Beuvreil on last years Festival run.

Nothing else makes too much appeal at this stage being too high in the weights or on the comeback trail

Market isn't developed on BF yet so no real guide there but I'm going to stick my neck out  - I think 14/1 is a big price

Recommend 20ew Beuvreiil @ 14/1 general or 12/1 6 places with BV for those that can

Antepost rules apply !!

This obviously hasn't panned out quite as I thought it would - I still think it's the overpriced one in the race though and great bet today being able to get the extra places

Lots of views in itt on this race now - Obv great to have a few bets with extra places on offer

It does not matter, there are some things we can't control.

Good luck this afternoon.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123434 on: November 12, 2016, 09:07:50 AM »

prob shoulda posted in racing thread rather than here, as its not really a tip , just view on race

Stiletto - he'll be OK.

All noted.

I'm a bit busy bright now, but I'll pop back later & maybe we will get on.

Pages: 1 ... 8225 8226 8227 8228 [8229] 8230 8231 8232 8233 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: