blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:44:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8591 8592 8593 8594 [8595] 8596 8597 8598 8599 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333701 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128910 on: July 11, 2017, 08:48:28 PM »

It was actually aimed at digging out Bopkin more than anyone else - with a slight nod to Arbs but no more - after his recent anti-rail of my selection on here, especially so as I am not on either of these shrewd and cunning punts.

I have absolutely no axe to grind with Arbs or anyone else on here for that matter*.

*Bopkin excepted.

Nicely done.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #128911 on: July 11, 2017, 08:49:40 PM »

I'm gonna keep saying this:

This is an incredible era for British tennis. Never has there been two world class players competing at the top of the game ever before. Bates, Henman, (Rusedski doesn't really count), Davis can't hold a candle to either Murray or Konta. Roger Taylor was the last real quality Brit player.

This must be savoured now while it lasts, as it's once in a generation (or two) stuff.

Who is Davis?

I got a bit over-excited there. I was thinking Jo Durie, but came out with a snooker player's name, lol. I should probably have named Virginia Wade and/or Sue Barker instead
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 08:57:27 PM by 4KSuited » Logged
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #128912 on: July 11, 2017, 08:52:15 PM »

It was actually aimed at digging out Bopkin more than anyone else - with a slight nod to Arbs but no more - after his recent anti-rail of my selection on here, especially so as I am not on either of these shrewd and cunning punts.

I have absolutely no axe to grind with Arbs or anyone else on here for that matter*.

*Bopkin excepted.

Ha

I'll Bopkin you if your not careful! You might get a free curry out of this....

I had 200 on Coco so I could have a free night out tomorrow if it all came to a sad end.

If she is now 17/2 overall but 7/4 on Thursday what is the 'true cash out value? I'm not taking it but shocked that the amount offered seems to be less than I think the EW part is currently worth.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128913 on: July 11, 2017, 08:54:08 PM »

*Bopkin excepted.

Ha

I had 200 on Coco so I could have a free night out tomorrow if it all came to a sad end.

If she is now 17/2 overall but 7/4 on Thursday what is the 'true cash out value? I'm not taking it but shocked that the amount offered seems to be less than I think the EW part is currently worth.

Betfair>cashout

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #128914 on: July 11, 2017, 09:17:33 PM »

*Bopkin excepted.

Ha

Betfair>cashout

For sure, I 100% understand this
Cashout is always going to rob you for a chunk

But if were looking to win at least £35 if she reaches the final, and the price to reach the final is 7/4, then is the true cash out value about about £12.70?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #128915 on: July 11, 2017, 09:26:15 PM »

Amazed that Arb is getting some stick, Pretty sure his suggestion for switching position was genuine attempt to make people money - Seem to remember him doing exactly same in darts at Christmas with his own EW pick in final

Just because didn't work out doesn't mean it wasn't a smart thing to do obv

Anyway all that aside amazing scenes, and hope Fred gets the lot - Rooting for you all 🤞

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128916 on: July 11, 2017, 09:47:03 PM »

Amazed that Arb is getting some stick, Pretty sure his suggestion for switching position was genuine attempt to make people money - Seem to remember him doing exactly same in darts at Christmas with his own EW pick in final

Anyway all that aside amazing scenes, and hope Fred gets the lot - Rooting for you all 🤞

He's not getting any "stick". We are having a bit of fun. As someone has pointed out, he had a strong view and rammed it down our throat and would have gloated the house down, if he had won. Only fair to give a bit back. Cheesy

But if people want to stir it up into something its not then it probably will turn sour.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128917 on: July 11, 2017, 09:50:15 PM »

Have no financial interest in either Konta or Ribenakova but pulling for team TfT.

GL Guys

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128918 on: July 11, 2017, 09:56:45 PM »

I'm excited... Smiley

Arb gave some great advice. But I just didn't want to give up the sweat!

Rybarikova played some wonderful nerveless tennis today. Really enjoyed watching her matches. Very old school style.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128919 on: July 11, 2017, 10:25:28 PM »

Well played everyone.  Hope you get the lot now Coco is out.  I stated Konta was a massive lay AT THE PRICES just to confirm what was mentioned.  That she was a terrible fav at that price.  She had to be 8/13 three times to justify her price at the time in her final three matches.  She went off 6/5 today on the machine, 17/20 for the semi on Thurs and probably similar in the final.  Laying Konta at the time was a cracking lay AT THE PRICES.  I don't care about results orientated stick i have had it for years.  Laying 10/3 about a 13/2 shot sounds like pretty good business to me whether you had the 66/1 or not ante post.  All i was doing was stating that if you wanted to 'give some away' to green up on Konta it was good business and you were having a SECOND cracking value bet plus smoothing variance at the same time.  Whether you chose to do so or not was entirely your own choice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128920 on: July 11, 2017, 10:31:27 PM »

Let it ride, rethink if she gets to Semi's.

#shewon't #evlost

coco has barely broken sweat hosing up in every game so far.  I have watched every minute of every game fwiw.

You can rethink it now Maldini.

Did you watch every minute of that one Arb?

I didn't watch every minute of it because i was at Uttoxeter tonight at the races.  Watched the match prior to the rain delay and her first serve % was terrible and rightly cost her the match.

As for the 500/1 poke just to clarify i said to lay her at 16/1 when she went off close to 9/4 for the match today.  She should be around a 4/1 9/2 poke now for the event roughly but is still trading around the 17/2 mark so again just because the result was wrong we have still have a cracking trade win lose or draw. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 10:36:32 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128921 on: July 11, 2017, 10:38:47 PM »

Did anyone switch positions before the Magda/Coco match as suggested?

Bopkin  , anyone?

Alright enough with the rubdowns. Good times for the crowd here so don't need to jump on one strong opinion that went south.

Was more than just a strong opinion.

And if he doesn't get rubs he was effectively freerolling a 1/2 shot to be able to say 'I told you so' - which he would be doing so loudly right now.

No need to freeroll anything but the result went against me but i have still said 'i told you so' anyway above even when i 'lost' just as 'lolloudly' as i would have done if the bets won.  It wasn't an opinion the numbers above do the talking not my opinion. I wasn't putting up this to crow just to help out people with less experience of dealing with potentially life changing positions and advice them if they want to green up massively on either bet they were getting cracking value win lose or draw on both hedges.

I will sit back now and hope TFT gets the lot, ruins Paddy's Wimbledon and hopefully get the most incredible first and second price wise in the freds long history.  I will refrain from posting my views on the current prices and any hedging strategy's moving forward as i didn't really expect all the negative stuff, after time as usual, from the usual worms who come out of the woodwork when it suits even though the numbers speak for themselves and i was only offering a view on hedging for people who have much bigger positions than they are normally used to having and are used to hearing it is bad to 'green up' and give it away even though in this case it actually wasn't on both bets.  Can't imagine any tipping service in history has had a 66/1 and 500/1 win and place results in history in an ante post betting heat with only two places paid.  Camel is probably right it would be time to pull down the shutters as it won't get any better than this.  GL all on Thurs.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 10:49:01 PM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128922 on: July 11, 2017, 10:57:04 PM »

Incredible scenes you can get that much on a 500/1 poke at PP.  Win lose or draw i think all of your accounts will be closed/heavily cut after wimbledon for advertising such exact bets which will be easy to trace (unless you all have history of quietly just doing your bollocks year after year).  Coco shits up tomorrow.  Enjoy the EV and turn it into cash is my advice.  Flip it totally.    You got all the value now turn it into some proper cash.  Lay her to lose £20k at 16/1 and take the £1250 cash.  Nice to see the outright market is getting closer to where it should be.   Konta is still too short now even though she is a bigger price than she was before she won today in another energy sapping 3 set thriller.  Anyone remember Henman doing this for years?  Never getting to the final?  Everyone doing their cash on him?

I said she had to be 8/13 three times for 5/1 to be fair.  She isn't going to be anywhere near that.  She is a flip tomorrow in the quarters for a start. Get stuck in and take the profits from your 66/1 slips.

No one doubts your wisdom great one. However...

Plenty of opinion here.

If you dish it should should take it a little more gracefully your graciousness. It ain't all about you.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #128923 on: July 11, 2017, 11:23:40 PM »

Did anyone switch positions before the Magda/Coco match as suggested?

Bopkin  , anyone?

Alright enough with the rubdowns. Good times for the crowd here so don't need to jump on one strong opinion that went south.

Was more than just a strong opinion.

And if he doesn't get rubs he was effectively freerolling a 1/2 shot to be able to say 'I told you so' - which he would be doing so loudly right now.

No need to freeroll anything but the result went against me but i have still said 'i told you so' anyway above even when i 'lost' just as 'lolloudly' as i would have done if the bets won.  It wasn't an opinion the numbers above do the talking not my opinion. I wasn't putting up this to crow just to help out people with less experience of dealing with potentially life changing positions and advice them if they want to green up massively on either bet they were getting cracking value win lose or draw on both hedges.

I will sit back now and hope TFT gets the lot, ruins Paddy's Wimbledon and hopefully get the most incredible first and second price wise in the freds long history.  I will refrain from posting my views on the current prices and any hedging strategy's moving forward as i didn't really expect all the negative stuff, after time as usual, from the usual worms who come out of the woodwork when it suits even though the numbers speak for themselves and i was only offering a view on hedging for people who have much bigger positions than they are normally used to having and are used to hearing it is bad to 'green up' and give it away even though in this case it actually wasn't on both bets.  Can't imagine any tipping service in history has had a 66/1 and 500/1 win and place results in history in an ante post betting heat with only two places paid.  Camel is probably right it would be time to pull down the shutters as it won't get any better than this.  GL all on Thurs.

Life changing positions!

I think the biggest ticket we have on here that someone has said is worth around 30 odd thousand with the e/w part. You call this life changing amounts to that person then advise them to find 20 lumps and deposit it on betfair to nick a bag.

Advice on how to green up is one thing, being so forceful and making comments like she wont win and ev lost goes further than just advising people how to deal with situations they aren't used to being in, as you put it.

You were mad green on the other side so were speaking through your opinion on the match not just being a nice guy and it's funny you want to give the advice to lay it off against you but when you aren't against them you won't bother and will sit back.

You talk as though people are morons and are not worthy of you talking to them, you go round in circles on every post you make then edit and re edit until something looks like it sounds ok. The numbers don't lie on your post just does not make sense in this case at all but again you want to spout that over and over like it has any relevance here.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #128924 on: July 11, 2017, 11:31:09 PM »

Gl everyone on, gutted I missed them, hope you all get the lot.
Pages: 1 ... 8591 8592 8593 8594 [8595] 8596 8597 8598 8599 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: