blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2181464 Posts in 65666 Topics by 16485 Members
Latest Member: TJGCLG
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
edgascoigne and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8653 8654 8655 8656 [8657] 8658 8659 8660 8661 ... 8713 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 4844840 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129840 on: August 13, 2017, 02:28:39 PM »

Good to see they've got someone out of the top drawer in with Thierry & Graeme.
Chompy

Kiefffffferrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #129841 on: August 13, 2017, 03:44:08 PM »

Stoke already 5.8 to lay on the machine. We could close out now and have a £400 freeroll.

We'll wait though I guess. Thoughts arb?

We were on Poshies when they won the paintpot a few seasons ago and another crack at it is on the agenda this time. We're out of the Cariboo Cup, which will help, as will having local derbies v Wobblers and Cambridge (first time in over a decade) during the group stage.

Flick in a 20 ball at 33-1 please.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:50:15 PM by Chompy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129842 on: August 13, 2017, 06:07:58 PM »

My thoughts haven't changed in the slightest.  I would only have ever been backing Stoke at 7/1 to lay it all back when they get to 2/1 or 3/1 after their tough start so you win nothing if they go down and nick a few hundred quid when they stay up.  For the purposes of this they will probably still go shorter than their current price so just sit tight would be my suggestion.  The problem is if Stoke nick a couple of wins you are left with a bet you can't get rid of but that's the chance you took having the bet in the first place.  Performance wise Stoke were fine yesterday and were unlucky not to escape with a point.  I can't wait to get stuck into laying stoke around the 2/1 mark in a few weeks time to go down. 

West Ham have some serious problems, going to be a long season for Joe Hart hanging onto his England Jersey with Butland and Pickford among others charging down his throat and it is nice to see Arnie having his no shows for another team now with £24m in the bag at Stoke.  Newcastle have no money to spend as per Ashley's interview so Rafa will probably be on his way sooner rather than later.  Stoke are not going down boys.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129843 on: August 13, 2017, 06:09:37 PM »

Aukland Darts Masters

Kyle Anderson vs James Wade

Kyle Anderson Win 6/5

World has over-reacted to James Wade's 101 / 42% performance this morning. It's somewhat irrelevant in reality, is he capable of playing like this, of course, is he likely too, absolutely not. Kyle Anderson has been in great form of late, won a pro tour (hit a 9 darter) smashed Garry and showed some real grit beating whitlock which is not something he's really shown before - he's usually a turn up and smash it or not show up at all kinda guy. Wade's stats haven't changed, 92 average 35% doubles and his only other performance like this all year was a 106 average vs MVG in the PL and he didn't follow it with anything. There's absolutely nothing in the years form that suggests he's going to bring it 2 games in a row.

I think Kyle should be favourite.

thumbs up
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129844 on: August 13, 2017, 07:35:55 PM »

Officially old.

Eilish McColgan. I was not young when her mum was running.

Oh dear.
Karabiner

Victoria Concordia Crescit

View Profile
« Reply #129845 on: August 13, 2017, 07:57:24 PM »

Alliss has got satsumas on his mind; he continues to refer to a player called "Matsayuma".

Matsuyama on the other hand appears to have a favourite's chance.*

*Not carrying the burden of my cash.

"These are my principles if you don't like them I have others"

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog it's too dark to read"

Groucho Marx
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129846 on: August 13, 2017, 08:01:22 PM »

Alliss has got satsumas on his mind; he continues to refer to a player called "Matsayuma".

Burdened by you on the 2nd hole, though.
Karabiner

View Profile
« Reply #129847 on: August 13, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »

Burdened by you on the 2nd hole, though.

The mere mention did it!

The only one I've burdened with my last chance saloon ice-cream cornet is Louis "one-hit-wonder" Oosthuizen.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog it's too dark to read"

Groucho Marx
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129848 on: August 13, 2017, 10:30:28 PM »

Zverev beats Federer in straight sets in Montreal final. federer looked crocked. Still some 16/1 around Zverev US Open with smaller bookies. but now is the time to put a bet on. Also if you fancy anyone for Cincinati next week then bet now, I'd say a good chance Deb pulls out.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129849 on: August 13, 2017, 10:34:46 PM »

Also Zverev 33/1 for the Australian Open with the Bald One!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129850 on: August 13, 2017, 10:53:38 PM »

In the PGA, they are all on the final 9, but it's tough to pick a winner, with the lead seemingly changing every hole, and 8 players all bunched up.

Would quite like to see either Patrick Reed or Matsuyama win it. Justin Thomas, the fella who wore a tie at The Open, has come on a right charge and currently leads. Seems a decent kid, him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129851 on: August 13, 2017, 11:12:08 PM »

Zverev beats Federer in straight sets in Montreal final. federer looked crocked. Still some 16/1 around Zverev US Open with smaller bookies. but now is the time to put a bet on. Also if you fancy anyone for Cincinati next week then bet now, I'd say a good chance Deb pulls out.

Don't bet Nishikori in cinci though, I think he has just pulled out.
Karabiner

View Profile
« Reply #129852 on: August 13, 2017, 11:40:34 PM »

Any chance Justin T makes an eight for a playoff?

Groucho Marx
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129853 on: August 14, 2017, 12:07:53 AM »

Any chance Justin T makes an eight for a playoff?

Sporting Life bloke will be loving life.

That's 2 on the spin, for him.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #129854 on: August 14, 2017, 03:21:12 AM »

My thoughts haven't changed in the slightest.  I would only have ever been backing Stoke at 7/1 to lay it all back when they get to 2/1 or 3/1 after their tough start so you win nothing if they go down and nick a few hundred quid when they stay up.  For the purposes of this they will probably still go shorter than their current price so just sit tight would be my suggestion.  The problem is if Stoke nick a couple of wins you are left with a bet you can't get rid of but that's the chance you took having the bet in the first place.  Performance wise Stoke were fine yesterday and were unlucky not to escape with a point.  I can't wait to get stuck into laying stoke around the 2/1 mark in a few weeks time to go down. 

West Ham have some serious problems, going to be a long season for Joe Hart hanging onto his England Jersey with Butland and Pickford among others charging down his throat and it is nice to see Arnie having his no shows for another team now with £24m in the bag at Stoke.  Newcastle have no money to spend as per Ashley's interview so Rafa will probably be on his way sooner rather than later.  Stoke are not going down boys.

Thoughts on our attacking options arb? It's the only area I think we're going to struggle (again!). Hopefully Berahino has an epiphany pretty soon.

Feed em rice.
Pages: 1 ... 8653 8654 8655 8656 [8657] 8658 8659 8660 8661 ... 8713 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: