blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:10:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8651 8652 8653 8654 [8655] 8656 8657 8658 8659 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13403045 times)
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #129810 on: August 13, 2017, 01:26:01 AM »

Damn Poshies, never do what they're supposed to.

Good news for Marriott boot backers though.

Decent result for the over 80 goals bet, too, Chomps

Yuh, up and running. Showed what they're capable of today but I got the game horrendously wrong. Some serious self flatulation going on here.

The three M's did the damage, Morias, Maddison and Marriott. Got a fourth one coming in too, Ricky Miller, when his biting ban ends.

As surprised by that result as Rotherham hammering Orange Phil's boys 5-0. T'Millers visit Fortress ABAX next weekend. It won't be 0-0.

Chompy - what are your views on Bristol Rovers and Rotherham capabilities over the whole season?  Where would you pitch points?  Both seem tough to call.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #129811 on: August 13, 2017, 01:28:49 AM »

Stoke to get relegated? Does the bookies take into account that key players in their team like Berahino/Shaqiri etc go missing a lot and when they are bottom of league after 2 months with their fixtures they won't have the backbone to get them out of it. They lost a lot of key players and if Shawcross goes too it would be just too much, zouma could even get recalled.

Huddesfield/burnley/Watford looking better than we expected and picked up points they "shouldn't Have" which should impact the price if it hasn't moved already.

Pretty sure Stoke looked awful after 6 games last season and finished very comfortably indeed so I don't see a lot different.  From what I saw from Watford today looks very remote that we will be in a relegation scrap.  I'd rather oppose Southampton than Stoke to be honest.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129812 on: August 13, 2017, 08:39:05 AM »

Stoke City

Losing players to teams around them in the PL (Arnautovic, Walters plus Martins Indi has left) with not much coming in (Zouma from Chelsea on loan is one)

The PL has more depth, even mid table sides spending significant sums this summer. Stoke under the Coates family are run somewhat more parsimoniously

Stoke had a poor start last season and recovered.

Hughes is second favourite for first depature

Shaqiri apart (Butland as well),anything in this squad that suggests they won't be bottom six?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stoke-city/kader/verein/512/saison_id/2017

they were always more than the sum of their parts under Pulis, and just about under Hughes but is this the season they might be at risk?

If so, does 7-1 to go down appeal?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation
from July 19th. We have £200 at 7-1, which we intend to trade if the expected bad start (tough fixtures, arsenal , man u and etc Chelsea before the end of September) materialises. Stoke's xG today was 0.3 but it's only one game.

Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129813 on: August 13, 2017, 10:03:40 AM »

Damn Poshies, never do what they're supposed to.

Good news for Marriott boot backers though.

Decent result for the over 80 goals bet, too, Chomps

Yuh, up and running. Showed what they're capable of today but I got the game horrendously wrong. Some serious self flatulation going on here.

The three M's did the damage, Morias, Maddison and Marriott. Got a fourth one coming in too, Ricky Miller, when his biting ban ends.

As surprised by that result as Rotherham hammering Orange Phil's boys 5-0. T'Millers visit Fortress ABAX next weekend. It won't be 0-0.

Chompy - what are your views on Bristol Rovers and Rotherham capabilities over the whole season?  Where would you pitch points?  Both seem tough to call.

Wouldn't have the faintest idea this season tbh. No idea how Posh will wind up either but the early signs are promising. Will watch the whole game later. Apparently our best display for years, so things look on the up. Think we'll do better in away games than at home again though.

Oxford getting Jack Payne on loan for the season was an incred pick up. Bristol Rovers are light up front. Will know more about Rotherham after next weekend.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129814 on: August 13, 2017, 10:47:12 AM »

Have Paddy Power paid out on Huddersfield winning the league yet?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #129815 on: August 13, 2017, 11:49:39 AM »

Does anyone else think that the 25/1(p/p) for Conte to be the 1st Premier Manager to leave is too big.
Seems very frustrated at lack of incoming transfers and with the Costa situation.
Would walk into another top job with his CV.
Has a track record of walking if unhappy.
Italian football journalist Mina Rzouki on BBC Radio 5 live's Monday Night Club: "Conte has not been the most loyal person in football.
He desperately wanted to be the manager of Juventus because he had been club captain and he finally got the job in 2011. It came out of nowhere in the sense he did not have the experience for a top-level club. They gave him that chance, gave him everything he wanted, and after winning the title in 2014 he just thought they weren't buying the right players to win the Champions League.
He walked away and looked to be agreeing terms with Milan - their biggest rivals at the time. He is somebody who looks after himself and what suits him best.
But walking away with six days before the new season starts is something else."

Seems a big price to me.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/first-manager-to-leave-post

Down to ap best price of 5/1 now...second favourite!!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129816 on: August 13, 2017, 11:54:40 AM »

Does anyone else think that the 25/1(p/p) for Conte to be the 1st Premier Manager to leave is too big.
Seems very frustrated at lack of incoming transfers and with the Costa situation.
Would walk into another top job with his CV.
Has a track record of walking if unhappy.
Italian football journalist Mina Rzouki on BBC Radio 5 live's Monday Night Club: "Conte has not been the most loyal person in football.
He desperately wanted to be the manager of Juventus because he had been club captain and he finally got the job in 2011. It came out of nowhere in the sense he did not have the experience for a top-level club. They gave him that chance, gave him everything he wanted, and after winning the title in 2014 he just thought they weren't buying the right players to win the Champions League.
He walked away and looked to be agreeing terms with Milan - their biggest rivals at the time. He is somebody who looks after himself and what suits him best.
But walking away with six days before the new season starts is something else."

Seems a big price to me.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/first-manager-to-leave-post

Down to ap best price of 5/1 now...second favourite!!
Klopp at 60/1 looks huge to me as well on the walk out factor if he doesn't get his way over transfers.  Hughes is just such a terrible fav in this market.  The first manager to go is more likely to leave on his own accord than be sacked imo this year.  Hughes is never walking in a million years.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129817 on: August 13, 2017, 02:28:39 PM »

Good to see they've got someone out of the top drawer in with Thierry & Graeme.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129818 on: August 13, 2017, 03:44:08 PM »

Stoke already 5.8 to lay on the machine. We could close out now and have a £400 freeroll.

We'll wait though I guess. Thoughts arb?

We were on Poshies when they won the paintpot a few seasons ago and another crack at it is on the agenda this time. We're out of the Cariboo Cup, which will help, as will having local derbies v Wobblers and Cambridge (first time in over a decade) during the group stage.

Flick in a 20 ball at 33-1 please.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:50:15 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129819 on: August 13, 2017, 06:07:58 PM »

My thoughts haven't changed in the slightest.  I would only have ever been backing Stoke at 7/1 to lay it all back when they get to 2/1 or 3/1 after their tough start so you win nothing if they go down and nick a few hundred quid when they stay up.  For the purposes of this they will probably still go shorter than their current price so just sit tight would be my suggestion.  The problem is if Stoke nick a couple of wins you are left with a bet you can't get rid of but that's the chance you took having the bet in the first place.  Performance wise Stoke were fine yesterday and were unlucky not to escape with a point.  I can't wait to get stuck into laying stoke around the 2/1 mark in a few weeks time to go down. 

West Ham have some serious problems, going to be a long season for Joe Hart hanging onto his England Jersey with Butland and Pickford among others charging down his throat and it is nice to see Arnie having his no shows for another team now with £24m in the bag at Stoke.  Newcastle have no money to spend as per Ashley's interview so Rafa will probably be on his way sooner rather than later.  Stoke are not going down boys.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129820 on: August 13, 2017, 06:09:37 PM »

Aukland Darts Masters

Kyle Anderson vs James Wade

Kyle Anderson Win 6/5

World has over-reacted to James Wade's 101 / 42% performance this morning. It's somewhat irrelevant in reality, is he capable of playing like this, of course, is he likely too, absolutely not. Kyle Anderson has been in great form of late, won a pro tour (hit a 9 darter) smashed Garry and showed some real grit beating whitlock which is not something he's really shown before - he's usually a turn up and smash it or not show up at all kinda guy. Wade's stats haven't changed, 92 average 35% doubles and his only other performance like this all year was a 106 average vs MVG in the PL and he didn't follow it with anything. There's absolutely nothing in the years form that suggests he's going to bring it 2 games in a row.

I think Kyle should be favourite.

thumbs up

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129821 on: August 13, 2017, 07:35:55 PM »

Officially old.

Eilish McColgan. I was not young when her mum was running.

Oh dear.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129822 on: August 13, 2017, 07:57:24 PM »

Alliss has got satsumas on his mind; he continues to refer to a player called "Matsayuma".

Matsuyama on the other hand appears to have a favourite's chance.*

*Not carrying the burden of my cash.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129823 on: August 13, 2017, 08:01:22 PM »

Alliss has got satsumas on his mind; he continues to refer to a player called "Matsayuma".

Burdened by you on the 2nd hole, though.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129824 on: August 13, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »

Burdened by you on the 2nd hole, though.

The mere mention did it!

The only one I've burdened with my last chance saloon ice-cream cornet is Louis "one-hit-wonder" Oosthuizen.

Pages: 1 ... 8651 8652 8653 8654 [8655] 8656 8657 8658 8659 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: