blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:33:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272892 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8721 8722 8723 8724 [8725] 8726 8727 8728 8729 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13568688 times)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #130860 on: November 12, 2017, 11:56:20 AM »

you will have to advise about Vettel at 13/8 or less please

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-prix/winner

Max Verstappen Brazilian Grand Prix Winner
14/1
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £300.00

13/8 is okay, but wouldn't go any lower. It's marginal at that price.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130861 on: November 12, 2017, 12:14:00 PM »

Ok

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130862 on: November 12, 2017, 05:39:53 PM »

Garret Celek 3-1 to score a TD tonight against the Giants 15/8 by shybet is more like the true odds

Giants have let a TE score in every game this season

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130863 on: November 12, 2017, 08:35:00 PM »

Enjoying the final of the snooker but have a couple of questions re ITV coverage.

1- Alan McManus demonstrated how some players would have been able to play power shots better if they had been equipped with a 'modern cue'. WTF is a modern cue?

2- When the frames are re hashed during the interval, why do they show a mish mash of shots back to back leaving the pundits floundering, unable to keep up with the action?

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130864 on: November 12, 2017, 10:39:33 PM »

Garret Celek 3-1 to score a TD tonight against the Giants 15/8 by shybet is more like the true odds

Giants have let a TE score in every game this season

BINGO

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130865 on: November 13, 2017, 09:36:26 AM »

This makes for pleasant reading

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers

I guess it's odd-on McCarthy will bring him back to Ipswich and kill the bet in January, but it's not a certainty.

Kieffer is only contracted until the end of the season and he'll likely have a big say in what happens. Ipswich only paid £10k for him in the summer and if Rotherham were to offer, say, £750k and the player wanted to stay there, then who knows?

Poshies could well be looking for another striker too after Bitey Miller's court case on Monday. Can always dream...

Some of your players may need better acting classes too Wink

Shame really, Maddison had looked a decent player, let himself down badly with the dive. Lloyd looked good too.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #130866 on: November 13, 2017, 11:11:28 AM »

Enjoying the final of the snooker but have a couple of questions re ITV coverage.

1- Alan McManus demonstrated how some players would have been able to play power shots better if they had been equipped with a 'modern cue'. WTF is a modern cue?

2- When the frames are re hashed during the interval, why do they show a mish mash of shots back to back leaving the pundits floundering, unable to keep up with the action?

The modern cues are a lot heavier - minimum 18oz - and deliver far more power than the ones we used to play with.

Top quality hand-made cues cost £800+ - here's one you might fancy:

www.abcsnooker.co.uk/BCE-Snooker-Cues/Ronnie-O-Sullivan-Cues/Ronnie-O-Sullivan-LE-100-Snooker-Cue-LE-100?Google=base&gclid=CjwKCAiAoqXQBRA8EiwAIIOWssITggrgSVa6pSXIsJdPXb2KHEB_b

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130867 on: November 13, 2017, 11:52:56 AM »

The modern cues are a lot heavier - minimum 18oz - and deliver far more power than the ones we used to play with.

Top quality hand-made cues cost £800+ - here's one you might fancy:

www.abcsnooker.co.uk/BCE-Snooker-Cues/Ronnie-O-Sullivan-Cues/Ronnie-O-Sullivan-LE-100-Snooker-Cue-LE-100?Google=base&gclid=CjwKCAiAoqXQBRA8EiwAIIOWssITggrgSVa6pSXIsJdPXb2KHEB_b

Yeah, I get it Ralph. What he meant to convey was that most players just continued to play with the cue they learned to play with even if they knew it was unsuitable rather than getting a custom-made heavier one, but he didn't mention any of that. The only people who would know what he was on about would be those like you who knew already.

I'll tell you the story of how I came by my cue when I get a minute. I'm sure everyone will be desperate to hear it.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130868 on: November 13, 2017, 05:39:27 PM »

Disgraceful the amount of physical abuse Marcus has to put up with.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #130869 on: November 13, 2017, 08:22:19 PM »

Disgraceful the amount of physical abuse Marcus has to put up with.

Hope he got ironed out by one of his own teammates after the game.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130870 on: November 14, 2017, 02:33:31 AM »

He does it a lot and refs know to ignore him now. Away fans love to abuse him, Posh fans put up with him because he's too talented to be playing in L1.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130871 on: November 14, 2017, 11:26:45 AM »

He does it a lot and refs know to ignore him now. Away fans love to abuse him, Posh fans put up with him because he's too talented to be playing in L1.

I mentioned yesterday that it was a shame to see as he had looked such a good player, embarrassing though. Lloyd looked good too, those two saved you from an embarrassing (and deserved I think) defeat. If we had a couple of decent central midfielders playing instead of the walking wardrobe Trotter and the clumsy ineffective Soares we would have won.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130872 on: November 14, 2017, 11:38:57 AM »

He does it a lot and refs know to ignore him now.

Why don't they book him for it?

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130873 on: November 14, 2017, 11:57:52 AM »

He was booked for this one.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130874 on: November 14, 2017, 07:11:38 PM »

It's normally ankle injuries. Tbf he does get kicked a lot but he goes down every time like he's had a David Busst.

🔓 Most league assists fr. 15/16: 34🅰️: De Bruyne 33🅰️: 💥MADDISON💥 32🅰️: N Adams 30🅰️: Eriksen, Ozil, Carey

That's why we put up with him but the team would probably be better off without him. The crazy inconsistency is largely down to him.

I mentioned yesterday that it was a shame to see as he had looked such a good player, embarrassing though. Lloyd looked good too, those two saved you from an embarrassing (and deserved I think) defeat. If we had a couple of decent central midfielders playing instead of the walking wardrobe Trotter and the clumsy ineffective Soares we would have won.

I didn't see the whole game but if Marriott could head a ball we'd have nicked it in the second half I think.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:17:47 PM by Chompy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8721 8722 8723 8724 [8725] 8726 8727 8728 8729 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: