blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:18:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272588 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8783 8784 8785 8786 [8787] 8788 8789 8790 8791 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13430485 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131790 on: January 27, 2018, 08:26:21 PM »

Already there are academies being set up across Europe and South America teaching young footballers how best to draw television screens in the air.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131791 on: January 27, 2018, 08:37:30 PM »

Mike Dean currently wanking himself into a coma at the prospect of all the extra attention he can get himself.

Best Bitter.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #131792 on: January 29, 2018, 02:21:05 AM »

For any nightowls there is a good each way ladies tennis opportunity to be had for WTA St Petersberg

Caroline Wozniacki is incredibly still in the draw despite winning the Aussie Open in energy sapping conditions and then having to travel half way across the world.

She is number one seed and favourite in the top half of the draw. The other four favoured players in the betting Goerges, Garcia, Kvitova and Ostapenko are all in the bottom half. Now as Woz (despite getting a bye) is likely to be fatigued, possibly not prioritising this tourney or might not even play, then we need to bet someone each way in the top half of the draw.

A quick scout of the draw and odds

Wozniacki
BYE
Potapova 100
Maria 50
Barthel 66
Cornet 33
Q
Kasatkina 20

Mladenovic 25
BYE
Cirstea 50
Cibulkova 14
Vekic 50
Siniakova 14
Makarova 25
Pavlyachenko 20

Mladenovic receives the other bye in this half. Amazingly she has lost about 14 matches in a row. She did win the doubles in Australia but that is incredible and she is unbackable and an excellent seed as an opponent.

My two from the half are Cibulkova and Kasatkina. Cibulkova won two matches in Sydney before falling to Kerber. Disappointingly she lost in the first round of the Aussie Open, but on the plus side I guess, that left her more time to prepare for this. She has won hard court tournaments and can again, her form last season was not spectacular but we are banking on her overall ability and a great draw. Interestingly if Wozniacki pulls out before a ball is hit in the main draw then I believe Cibulkova moves up to take her spot in the draw.

Kasatkina is certainly more suited to clay, but she is in a very weak section of the draw and playing a home tournament. She has had a disappointing start to the year but did make the final on hard court in Moscow in the autumn and the semis at this tourney two years ago and in theory as a young player is still improving and on an upward curve. A fierce player and someone I've got my eye on again for when the clay season starts. If Wozniacki pulls out to be replaced by a lucky loser then her good draw becomes amazing.

The tournament doesn't seem to be on oddschecker but a quick scout around uncovers the following best prices that I can see

Cibulkova 14/1 each way pp, bfsb
Kasatkina 20/1  each way 356

But really an each way bet on several players in the top half of the draw (eg Siniakova, Pav) if you favour them can't be too bad.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131793 on: January 29, 2018, 02:09:08 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2018/jan/28/incredible-full-court-shot-on-the-buzzer-wins-basketball-game-video

This is incredible.  The crowd's reaction is amazing.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131794 on: January 29, 2018, 05:16:45 PM »

http://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/simon-nott-what-is-this-bookmaking-obsession-with-arbers/

What a well written article this is and i have been banging this drum for 15 years when i used to phone up known arbers when i worked for certain firms when i deliberately created 'arbs' pricing stuff up with a view.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131795 on: January 29, 2018, 08:31:05 PM »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11228191/manchester-citys-leroy-sane-suffered-ankle-ligament-damage-in-fa-cup-win-over-cardiff

Not great news for the Sane YPOTY bet. No timescale yet but I'm reading it can be as little as a couple of weeks, up to multiple months out if its bad, so hopefully more towards the former. He was just putting some form together whilst his only realistic rival Sterling has had a small dip, it's not gg yet but deffo needs to be weeks not months if the bet is to have legs until May.

I guess the positive spin is that any spell on the sidelines for Sane should mean little to no rotation for Sterling for the foreseeable, as he/fred chase a 66/1 EW top scorer place.

Such a dirty tackle on Sane Sad

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131796 on: January 29, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-skybet-ipo-rothschild-exclusive/exclusive-sky-bet-owner-readies-gambling-firm-for-london-ipo-sources-idUKKBN1FI23E

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #131797 on: January 30, 2018, 03:33:35 PM »

No angle or value bet, but looking at tonight’s matchup between Luton and Wycombe over 2.5 goals is a cracker at 10/11 or better.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131798 on: January 30, 2018, 06:17:36 PM »

Sane out for 6 or 7 weeks.

Incred to see Sterling's price hasn't moved for YPOTY. He's an absolute shoe in now. 1/2 is printing if you're in a lucky enough position to empty the truck Smiley

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131799 on: January 30, 2018, 11:50:41 PM »

Speaking of emptying trucks, 4/6 at BV for Huddersfield to go down looks a truck emptier for those that can.

Best Bitter.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131800 on: January 31, 2018, 12:03:42 AM »

Speaking of emptying trucks, 4/6 at BV for Huddersfield to go down looks a truck emptier for those that can.

I get that they are likely the worst, or close to the worst team in the Premier League, but they are also much the shortest.

Their next 9 matches include Bournemouth, West Brom, Swansea, Palace, Newcastle, Brighton and Watford.  4 of those 7 are home games.  The last 4 look bad, with Chelea, Everton, Man City and Arsenal, but the easier two are at home, and Arsenal and Everton are probably playing for nothing by then?   

I haven't checked, but that must be the easiest run in of the bottom teams.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131801 on: January 31, 2018, 10:36:29 AM »

Good shout Hatter!

Pathetic coverage of Deadline Day by the Fodds brigade and, in particular, by Oddschecker, which is basically useless these days.

Palace favourites to make most signings today with Scuy.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #131802 on: January 31, 2018, 01:34:36 PM »

Man City v WBA

City haven’t kept a clean sheet since their 0-0 vs Palace in December - and ought to have conceded if Palace had scored their penalty. Teams who’ve breached the City defence? Bristol City, Newcastle, Burnley and Watford...

WBA, conversely, have been regular scorers through January - including against Arsenal and an albeit weakened Liverpool in the Cup. Nonetheless WBA will be confidend and will perhaps give Sturridge a run-on in the 2nd half.

There’s little doubt that City will win. But will they keep a clean sheet?

I think the 5/4 BTTS is too big, and 5-1 will still be a winning bet. Recommend £20 avail on Ladyboys, Billys or Chorals
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131803 on: January 31, 2018, 02:27:22 PM »

Non PC post incoming....

Been watching the transfer updates on Sky Sports News and i am mesmerized by Natalie Sawyers breasts ...they are huge !   

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131804 on: January 31, 2018, 02:31:13 PM »

Non PC post incoming....

Been watching the transfer updates on Sky Sports News and i am mesmerized by Natalie Sawyers breasts ...they are huge !   

The snowflakes will be seething, but same here. My favourite Brentford-supporting TV celebrity by a distance.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 8783 8784 8785 8786 [8787] 8788 8789 8790 8791 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: