blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:56:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8784 8785 8786 8787 [8788] 8789 8790 8791 8792 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333495 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131805 on: January 31, 2018, 04:29:46 PM »

Stop it, both of you, or you'll be sentenced to watching darts every night for a week. And there's no girls there.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #131806 on: January 31, 2018, 04:49:19 PM »

Non PC post incoming....

Been watching the transfer updates on Sky Sports News and i am mesmerized by Natalie Sawyers breasts ...they are huge !   

The snowflakes will be seething, but same here. My favourite Brentford-supporting TV celebrity by a distance.

No dead heat in a zeppelin race, then?
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #131807 on: January 31, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »

Thread loves a Super Bowl dart how about this one.Jake Elliot MVP 750/1 coral.Would probably have to kick 6-7 field goals with at least 3 in the 50 yard plus range but being indoors helps.Highly unlikely but if the eagles win 21-10 kicking field goals he’d be in the conversation.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131808 on: February 01, 2018, 12:12:45 AM »

Chalobah is back running after his surgery and should be back in full-time training in a couple of weeks.

He'll presumably be straight back in the Orns team once ready and we all know Southgate has a major boner for him.

Plenty of 10-1 and 12-1 about him making the World Cup squad. Hard to resist that sort of price.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131809 on: February 01, 2018, 12:42:24 AM »

Speaking of emptying trucks, 4/6 at BV for Huddersfield to go down looks a truck emptier for those that can.

I get that they are likely the worst, or close to the worst team in the Premier League, but they are also much the shortest.

Their next 9 matches include Bournemouth, West Brom, Swansea, Palace, Newcastle, Brighton and Watford.  4 of those 7 are home games.  The last 4 look bad, with Chelea, Everton, Man City and Arsenal, but the easier two are at home, and Arsenal and Everton are probably playing for nothing by then?   

I haven't checked, but that must be the easiest run in of the bottom teams.

They don't look capable of beating any of those teams mentioned above at the moment. There is a lot of 'must win' games in amongst them, but they ain't winning shit if they don't stick the ball away, and their defence has gone to pieces.

They are entering freefall mode and its coming up to the nut worst time of the season to get it. I think they and WBA are going down, 3rd team is hard to pick and part of me wants to say Southampton but I'm still on the fence with them (personally hoping its Watford after my 33/1 poke!)

The relegation battle is gonna be fascinating and should provide plenty of twists right up to May, much more entertainment than the 'race' for the title Wink

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131810 on: February 01, 2018, 08:27:25 AM »

I also like Bournemouth at 7/2 for a top half finish.

They look like they've gone through their rough patch and have now put a bit of form together. They play Chelsea next but then have a 'nice' run of games. 2 spots up for grabs in the top 10 and I think they will be looking up rather than down soon enough.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish

Good shout after that remarkable result away to Chelsea last night.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131811 on: February 01, 2018, 08:37:28 AM »

It might not be tight at the top, but it's sure bunched at the bottom.

7 teams are covered by 4 points, 6 of them covered by just one point.

Goal difference could be key. Two teams (Huddersfield & Stoke) are 1 point above the relegation zone with 24 points, but have the worst GD by far - each are on -25. In effect, they are 1 point worse off than the table appears to show.

Odd that there's more excitement at the bottom than the top, but that's how it is.

What a result by Bournemouth last night, too.   

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131812 on: February 01, 2018, 08:57:20 AM »

Betting firms to stop 'unfair' promotions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42891516

I seem to recall  saga a few years ago when IIRC, Evil Pie or Bopkin were trying to "play through" a bonus with 365 or PP. Hopefully, things are better now.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131813 on: February 01, 2018, 03:32:38 PM »

I also like Bournemouth at 7/2 for a top half finish.

They look like they've gone through their rough patch and have now put a bit of form together. They play Chelsea next but then have a 'nice' run of games. 2 spots up for grabs in the top 10 and I think they will be looking up rather than down soon enough.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish

Good shout after that remarkable result away to Chelsea last night.

Yes the result last night has made it look even better Wink

They should make the top 10 reasonably comfortably now, but sadly the odds now reflect this.

You don't wanna know how many chances Sterling missed last night.....

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131814 on: February 01, 2018, 07:03:21 PM »

Have to think this is interesting? Prince being from Minny?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131815 on: February 01, 2018, 07:13:11 PM »

Have to think this is interesting? Prince being from Minny?

Nailed on, surely?

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131816 on: February 01, 2018, 07:48:53 PM »

Of the post I just put out on my website, that is the only one I have personally backed, and I was coming on here to mention it actually. Seems like a good bet to me, it's 5/4 over on Sky. I have requested a Prince cover being the first song played at half time, but we'll see if they price that up.

My brief dream sequence while writing up the stupid prop bets just now was as such... "I would have thought he'd start with a tribute to Prince (Minneapolis native) and fellow diminutive popster, bear with me a little here, I'm going to go on a little bit of a journey. How cool would it be for the stadium to be dark, the speakers crackles as the mic is turned on (A headset mic btw, bear that in mind) and we all hear... "Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today, To get through this thing called life, Electric word life it means forever and that's a mighty long time, But I'm here to tell you there's something else.... " *Spotlight hits the middle of the stage trap door opens and up rises JT* Straight into Go Crazy by Prince. The stadium erupts, the announcers gush and JT is a Minnesotan legend for the rest of his life"

Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131817 on: February 01, 2018, 11:15:19 PM »

The only Prince song he's ever covered before live (twice) is I Would Die 4 U, if that helps.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131818 on: February 02, 2018, 06:53:34 AM »

Of the post I just put out on my website, that is the only one I have personally backed, and I was coming on here to mention it actually. Seems like a good bet to me, it's 5/4 over on Sky. I have requested a Prince cover being the first song played at half time, but we'll see if they price that up.

My brief dream sequence while writing up the stupid prop bets just now was as such... "I would have thought he'd start with a tribute to Prince (Minneapolis native) and fellow diminutive popster, bear with me a little here, I'm going to go on a little bit of a journey. How cool would it be for the stadium to be dark, the speakers crackles as the mic is turned on (A headset mic btw, bear that in mind) and we all hear... "Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today, To get through this thing called life, Electric word life it means forever and that's a mighty long time, But I'm here to tell you there's something else.... " *Spotlight hits the middle of the stage trap door opens and up rises JT* Straight into Go Crazy by Prince. The stadium erupts, the announcers gush and JT is a Minnesotan legend for the rest of his life"

Click to see full-size image.

That's basically like when the Kaiser Chiefs covered I Heard It Through The Grapevine.

Not saying it won't happen.

But eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!

Sexy Back, Cry Me a River, reunite NSync, do a funny Janet Jackson skit, Can't Stop The Feeling and then let's get back to watching the Patriots inevitably winning.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131819 on: February 02, 2018, 07:25:38 AM »

I was a little delirious from looking through all the ridiculous prop bets available at sky and PP  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 8784 8785 8786 8787 [8788] 8789 8790 8791 8792 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: