blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:16:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8926 8927 8928 8929 [8930] 8931 8932 8933 8934 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13431722 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133935 on: July 31, 2018, 02:04:54 PM »

Agree, think Geraint wins it.

Joshua couldn't make the frame as a long odds-on shot last year. Might not even get nommed this year?

Otherwise, Racing Post football preview supplement is in tomorrow's paper.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133936 on: July 31, 2018, 02:08:35 PM »

Agree, think Geraint wins it.

Joshua couldn't make the frame as a long odds-on shot last year. Might not even get nommed this year?

Otherwise, Racing Post football preview supplement is in tomorrow's paper.

<3

Need to find out if the Costcutter next to my work stocks it. Don't wanna be traipsing round the houses again.

Will be a very productive day at work if they do Smiley

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133937 on: July 31, 2018, 02:11:40 PM »

You should probably pick up a copy of the Racing & Football Outlook too. Although it'll probably be sold out by tomorrow.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133938 on: July 31, 2018, 02:16:31 PM »

You should probably pick up a copy of the Racing & Football Outlook too. Although it'll probably be sold out by tomorrow.

fml I've already left the house once today Wink

Best Bitter.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #133939 on: July 31, 2018, 02:46:55 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

The analytics boys like him fwiw

Always think the analytics stats for CBs doesn't quite do the position justice as it's tough to metricise positioning and errors (although errors losing to high xG chances could work). I like Lewis Dunk a lot as a player and he was very high (maybe top) in the shots blocked category last season, but I can recall a few times where he needlessly dived in to block a shot only for a player to side step him leading to a goal or an excellent chance. Bit of a misleading stat without the context and I think that's where the analytics radars for CBs don't work as well as they do for attacking players.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #133940 on: July 31, 2018, 10:20:38 PM »

Odsonne Edouard top SPL scorer 9/2 Badjokes and lolarals.

My reason Celtic loook likely to switch to the two up top, Dembele has weak hammy’s meaning French Eddy should see lots of game time we just spent £9 miillion on him pretty big fee for SPL, I think if Dembele does get fully tuned and has a good half season he leaves in January. 

I expect no less than 24 goals for this future superstar. 

I’d have as much as Fred can on #Freddy. 

I'm waiting for the rest of the books to open to see if I can nick something a wee bit bigger

You think this gets bigger?

Only 2 books had opened, Lads and Corals, which is effectively only one, I wanted to see if anyone else opened bigger.
Sky and 365 have opened shorter but are offering places.
Most books still to open on this so I'm holding fire until they do.

Hopefully the 9/2 has gone because some of you followed PB in and didn't wait like me 
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #133941 on: July 31, 2018, 11:10:33 PM »

What's this website?  Can you dig out some of the Watford numbnuts like Britos and Holebas?
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #133942 on: August 01, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »

What's this website?  Can you dig out some of the Watford numbnuts like Britos and Holebas?

Looks like analyticsfc.co.uk...... problem is the pricing for access starts at £395pm but for multi-user log-ins.....
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133943 on: August 01, 2018, 05:59:19 PM »

Just about to tuck into the Racing Post football special, that I forgot to buy before, during or after work and only remembered upon loading Blonde.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133944 on: August 01, 2018, 08:10:14 PM »

RP think City will win the title. £2.90 well spent Wink

Plenty of love from the writers for Derby to do the business in the Championship. 5/1 for promotion might not be a bad shout, they are often there or thereabouts but seem to have a new lease of life under Lampard.

Best Bitter.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133945 on: August 01, 2018, 10:45:44 PM »

Looks like analyticsfc.co.uk...... problem is the pricing for access starts at £395pm but for multi-user log-ins.....

Sorry dung missed this earlier

I will try this weekend can't promise
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133946 on: August 01, 2018, 11:32:51 PM »

RP think City will win the title. £2.90 well spent Wink

Plenty of love from the writers for Derby to do the business in the Championship. 5/1 for promotion might not be a bad shout, they are often there or thereabouts but seem to have a new lease of life under Lampard.

I'm not sure buying a ton of kids is the way to do it in the championship.

Interesting to see the locals round me, Derby going all kids, Forest staking the farm by spending fortunes. Obviously as a football fan I'd like the Derby way to work but I'm not sure it will in this league with a rookie manager.

You are right that they're usually around there though and the price seems pretty high

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133947 on: August 02, 2018, 08:53:05 AM »

Can't be strong on derby either way tbh

Guessing game how good or bad lampard will be
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133948 on: August 02, 2018, 06:13:24 PM »

I think the unknown quantity element of Lampard could work in Derby's favour.

Usually experience counts in the Championship (partly why I fancy Swansea under Potter to struggle), but Derby have tried the usual suspects of McClaren, Clough, Rowett, Pearson etc with no joy whatsoever. They are always close but just seem unable to get over the line. In Lampard they have a highly respected coach at the helm, with great connections at Chelsea and, to a lesser extent, Man City.

Whilst he lacks experience, he is a very intelligent chap and fresh off an incredible career, probably the opposite of a tactical dinosaur like the Alan Pardew's of this world.

Competitive division but they'll be there or thereabouts again.

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #133949 on: August 02, 2018, 06:33:07 PM »

I think the unknown quantity element of Lampard could work in Derby's favour.

Usually experience counts in the Championship (partly why I fancy Swansea under Potter to struggle), but Derby have tried the usual suspects of McClaren, Clough, Rowett, Pearson etc with no joy whatsoever. They are always close but just seem unable to get over the line. In Lampard they have a highly respected coach at the helm, with great connections at Chelsea and, to a lesser extent, Man City.

Whilst he lacks experience, he is a very intelligent chap and fresh off an incredible career, probably the opposite of a tactical dinosaur like the Alan Pardew's of this world.

Competitive division but they'll be there or thereabouts again.

Derby are still skint as a club you know just because 'fat frank' has joined doesn't mean they got Chelski cash to spend.
Pages: 1 ... 8926 8927 8928 8929 [8930] 8931 8932 8933 8934 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: