blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:00:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8930 8931 8932 8933 [8934] 8935 8936 8937 8938 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13413149 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #133995 on: August 17, 2018, 08:13:27 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/winner

Didn’t even know CBB was on, wife was watching the show from last night this morning (would be rude not too). Actually think this could be a cracking line up (really don’t want to ruin the next month). Any thoughts  Chompy?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133996 on: August 17, 2018, 08:21:21 AM »

As the decline & decline of Sunderland continues, here's a gem from the Twitter account of "A Love Supreme", which is the Sunderland FC Fanzine, tweeted during last night's home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday......

We hear Ozturk is to be replaced at half time by a hanging basket.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133997 on: August 17, 2018, 09:51:29 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/winner

Didn’t even know CBB was on, wife was watching the show from last night this morning (would be rude not too). Actually think this could be a cracking line up (really don’t want to ruin the next month). Any thoughts  Chompy?

Didn't bother staying in for opening night. How things have changed.

Heard they were going to make radical changes to update the show, hence the big gap since the last series, but then saw the line-up was a bunch of ex-Corrie actors and rofflers from other reality shows as usual, so didn't bother. Kirstie Alley, Chloe Ayling, Nick Leeson and Jermaine Pennant decent signings though tbf.

Will have a look tonight.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133998 on: August 17, 2018, 09:53:15 AM »

As the decline & decline of Sunderland continues, here's a gem from the Twitter account of "A Love Supreme", which is the Sunderland FC Fanzine, tweeted during last night's home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday......

We hear Ozturk is to be replaced at half time by a hanging basket.

RIP Betty of course, but not last night.

Turnover on the L1 outright market more than doubled in a few hours, with someone shovelling it in on Sunderland at under the Fodds price.

Still plenty lined up for anyone who can get the 3-1 and arb like it's 2005.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #133999 on: August 17, 2018, 09:28:35 PM »

9/1 Simona Halep US open, b/way last bookie standing with this price.  A big argument that she should be favourite, I certainly think she will go off as the favourite.

Best of luck if you get involved.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134000 on: August 18, 2018, 09:13:48 AM »

CBB seems exactly the same to me.

Hardeep 1.01 to be first out of the door but there's no eviction betting yet unf.

Human Ken doll is hard to take your eyes off.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134001 on: August 18, 2018, 09:50:16 AM »

CBB seems exactly the same to me.

Hardeep 1.01 to be first out of the door but there's no eviction betting yet unf.

Human Ken doll is hard to take your eyes off.

Hardeep is a dick,i instantly thought first out.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134002 on: August 18, 2018, 09:53:48 AM »

Seems to think he's in there for his comedy skills. Excruciating scenes.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #134003 on: August 18, 2018, 10:48:15 AM »

I really like the banzai double of Fulham and Palace at 80/1+ if anyone fancies a nibble. Also backing the double chance of Palace and Fulham and the draw in any way you like as singles or doubles, and for either to win outright is good also. Fulham are around 3/1, where i would back that at around 2/1, not to lose and Palace are around for the same angle 2/1 where i would back at around 7/5. If you want to be nittier on the Fulham angle with the handicap Fulham +2 is a shade over evens and I would be surprised if that isn't ran close.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/tottenham-v-fulham/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-liverpool/winner

I watched close to the full 90 mins last week of the Fulham Palace game. I was impressed with Fulham. They kept possession well, and looked quite potent with it. They did look like a team that needs to settle a bit to get a better rhythm but i don't think that will take long. They did have frailties defensively, namely their goalkeeper that was poor on the day, but also their backline seemed a bit powderpuff at times to a direct long ball and just generally. There seemed a decent gap in how well their attacking players played versus their defensive.

Considering all of that, against a Palace backline that has conceded less goals than games with Sakho/Tomkins starting (16 games started together including the back end of last season, 11 wins, 5 draws no losses), they created a lot of chances. None that were testing Hennessey too well, even though he dealt with what he had to capably and was a possible MOM, but the chance creation was high, and they were unlucky not to convert at least one. That pressure also made Sakho make a rash challenge for what should have been a pen, and if given could have made it 1-1 and Fulham could easily had gone on to win the game.

I really can't believe that are over 10/1 away to Spurs today. I would back them at 15/2 and think 7/1 is closer to the true price. I think Spurs were a little bit unimpressive in their win over Newcastle, they have the pressure of a potentially annoyed crowd over their non move to the new stadium. They have jaded world cup players that might still be not firing on all cylinders, and their backline seemed susceptible at times last week, but they weren't up against one of the better strike forces in the league. Of course they are favourites, but i disagree by this much.

Palace against Liverpool, i would back Palace at around 9/2 - 5/1 and there is close to 7/1 available here. I think with the run Palace have had defensively since the back end of last season, and with that continuance seemingly happening into this with how decent the defensive performance was generally last week, there is value here.

We have gone with the 4-5-1 to start this season which i was moaning at Hodgson to deploy last season just so that we could have the best formation to cater to the misfiring Benteke. Under this system I would say he could bag the same 15 goals he did when we played this way 2 seasons ago. Benteke was impressive last week with his hold up play and linking, and headering. And is superb to get the other pacey players around him quickly into the action from transition of defence into attack. He is though, so annoying to watch at times. He doesn't seemingly have any natural finishing ability or an edge about him that would have you back him to let off a decent strike from range by touching it to one side and letting loose, and whenever he beats the last man and can get off a shot from a through ball, often you are just waiting for him to either turn back to look for a pass, or hit a pretty tame effort towards goal. He is good positionally for crosses to get tap ins, and headers, and when close range melees are happening from set pieces or otherwise he can pop up to get a strike in, and I think Palace fans have to expect that to be the most he will be capable of, which still isn't bad tbf!

He has Sorloth, who Hodgson brought on in the dying embers last week, as competition, but he is nowhere near Benteke's level on his strengths, but when it comes to that natural shooting capability, Sorloth looks more capable, so he is an intriguing number two to have. Also Wickham is getting fitter from his long term injury to push Benteke even further.

The counter attacking style that Palace deploy with pace, looks like it could be successful with Liverpool. Zaha has signed a new deal, and was awesome against Fulham again, his performance level seemingly unrelentingly high, Wan Bissaka also impressed, and Milojevic was his old self marshalling the midfield.

Randomly going to add the atmosphere at Palace may be a bit lowkey, with the "ultras" supporters potentially doing a silent protest, and without them it is questionable Palace have a similar atmosphere we are used to. That's something to think about.

Of course Liverpool are very strong with a front three that will cause Palace problems and a goalkeeper that is going to shore up the defence, but a smash and grab is potentially on for Palace, and at the odds, it's worth the punt.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #134004 on: August 18, 2018, 05:15:15 PM »

Watched the Spurs Fulham game.

Fulham out of it completely in the first half, giving the ball away time and time again with Spurs missing so many solid chances and could conceivably gone into the break at 3-0 up rather than just 1-0.

Fulham looked nervous, were overplaying poorly out of the back and were handing Spurs a lot of chances.

After the break for the first 15-20 mins, Fulham dominated and could have been 2-1 up but instead made it 1-1, they hit the post, scored and Mitrovic missed a glaring chance to take the lead inside the box, mishitting with his wrong foot with the goal at his mercy.

It then became more end to end, Kane hit the post, before Trippier scored a worldy free kick, after a terrible giveaway again to give the free kick away. Just before that, in the second half, the flow of the game was really even and in this period the 12/1 on Fulham pre game looked huge. Fulham were knocking it about superbly. Then when Spurs got back on top, it was a little over as a contest.

Promising signs from Fulham in spite of the scoreline, and that could have been reversed had Mitrovic stuck his chance away with the momentum they were building. If backing them again against bigger teams, it is probably best to understand that the results are more likely to be polarising as they like to play expansive football rather than digging in as much, so scores closer to draws are probably less likely, but they could easily cause upsets. So backing them outright would be the best line.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134005 on: August 18, 2018, 05:24:07 PM »

Fulham out of it completely in the first half, giving the ball away time and time again with Spurs missing so many solid chances and could conceivably gone into the break at 3-0 up rather than just 1-0.

Fulham looked nervous, were overplaying poorly out of the back and were handing Spurs a lot of chances.

After the break for the first 15-20 mins, Fulham dominated and could have been 2-1 up but instead made it 1-1, they hit the post, scored and Mitrovic missed a glaring chance to take the lead inside the box, mishitting with his wrong foot with the goal at his mercy.

It then became more end to end, Kane hit the post, before Trippier scored a worldy free kick, after a terrible giveaway again to give the free kick away. Just before that, in the second half, the flow of the game was really even and in this period the 12/1 on Fulham pre game looked huge. Fulham were knocking it about superbly. Then when Spurs got back on top, it was a little over as a contest.

Promising signs from Fulham in spite of the scoreline, and that could have been reversed had Mitrovic stuck his chance away with the momentum they were building. If backing them again against bigger teams, it is probably best to understand that the results are more likely to be polarising as they like to play expansive football rather than digging in as much, so scores closer to draws are probably less likely, but they could easily cause upsets. So backing them outright would be the best line.

Spurs changing system in bringing Dembele on changed the game, 2nd half. Sessegnon in particular made a lot of use of the space in behind the full backs when we were playing wingbacks. As soon as Dembele came on, we went to a back 4 and the space had gone.

Fulham then started to try to hold the point, bringing Cairney off. Lamela was lively alongside Moura and Spurs suddenly looked dangerous again.

Wasn't particularly impressed with Fulham to be honest. It was an early season game for both sides, in truth.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #134006 on: August 18, 2018, 05:41:52 PM »

Spurs changing system in bringing Dembele on changed the game, 2nd half. Sessegnon in particular made a lot of use of the space in behind the full backs when we were playing wingbacks. As soon as Dembele came on, we went to a back 4 and the space had gone.

Fulham then started to try to hold the point, bringing Cairney off. Lamela was lively alongside Moura and Spurs suddenly looked dangerous again.

Wasn't particularly impressed with Fulham to be honest. It was an early season game for both sides, in truth.

Fair play.

I would argue with dembele on and before the Trippier goal, i think it was 10 mins, that Fulham still looked quite dangerous and to not be at least a bit impressed is probably harsh, but i agree that Spurs definitely looked better for the sub and i can see where you are coming from. Fulham were shambolic at times defensively and will have to look more assured at the back moving forwards, but i think that might be a lot down to finding their feet in the prem.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #134007 on: August 18, 2018, 05:42:11 PM »

9/1 Simona Halep US open, b/way last bookie standing with this price.  A big argument that she should be favourite, I certainly think she will go off as the favourite.

Best of luck if you get involved.

Dont think it can be a bad bet with Serena still well below best, questionable mindset and still somehoe favourite.
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #134008 on: August 18, 2018, 11:15:40 PM »

Clipper two pts With b/way to 7/1, sky best price at 8/1.  I just hope she hasn’t peaked too early as she looks unplayable right now and worthy fav.
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #134009 on: August 18, 2018, 11:25:36 PM »

Just looking at dark horses, this opponent Halep is playing right now,sabalenka seems to have had a quick rise over  recent weeks, 33/1, a lot worse players shorter than her.
Pages: 1 ... 8930 8931 8932 8933 [8934] 8935 8936 8937 8938 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: