blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:16:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8966 8967 8968 8969 [8970] 8971 8972 8973 8974 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333397 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134535 on: November 03, 2018, 12:17:26 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/newmarket/14:00/winner

Had a decent bet Noble Peace here at 14s 5 places

First time had softish ground this season always runs Newmarket well fairly treated and positive jockey booking here

suggest a fair eway bet

Can only get 4 places on that one John with the limited accounts I have left.

GL Noble Peace though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134536 on: November 03, 2018, 03:47:15 PM »

Billy Hills are paying top 5 on a 10 runner field in the 3.35 at Ascot, which is like catnip to Fred.

We can probably back a few here, and my focus will be on Traffic Fluide and especially Geordie des Champs, who didnt quite seem to stay the 3m2f and still has room for improvement.

50 ew each

Thanks Adzy.

Both on with WH, but because I pressed the "BOOST PRICE" button we were restricted to £40 EW on both selections.

Good shout Adzy
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134537 on: November 03, 2018, 03:54:43 PM »

Billy Hills are paying top 5 on a 10 runner field in the 3.35 at Ascot, which is like catnip to Fred.

We can probably back a few here, and my focus will be on Traffic Fluide and especially Geordie des Champs, who didnt quite seem to stay the 3m2f and still has room for improvement.

50 ew each

Thanks Adzy.

Both on with WH, but because I pressed the "BOOST PRICE" button we were restricted to £40 EW on both selections.

Good shout Adzy

I was halfway through the 7th Oi Oi when he came back past :-).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134538 on: November 03, 2018, 03:56:18 PM »

50 ew each

Thanks Adzy.

Good shout Adzy

aye job done.

Should have had more faith in yours. Hope you did the cast?

Disappointed with Geordie, but I would love for the stewards to show Barry that video when they are looking at the JP horses where the money clearly isnt down and they arent trying that hard......

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134539 on: November 03, 2018, 04:57:19 PM »

50 ew each

Thanks Adzy.

Good shout Adzy

aye job done.

Should have had more faith in yours. Hope you did the cast?

Disappointed with Geordie, but I would love for the stewards to show Barry that video when they are looking at the JP horses where the money clearly isnt down and they arent trying that hard......

Good work Adzy, thank you. NH is back, & all is well.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134540 on: November 03, 2018, 04:58:37 PM »

I don’t know who’s watching the rugby? wtf You’ll not see a worse call, biased by a situation from a great ref. Human beings do extraordinary things under pressure.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:02:15 PM by kukushkin88 » Logged
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134541 on: November 03, 2018, 05:01:54 PM »

I dont know if Fred can get on with Paddy Power, but there is a line i love on there for the NFL tomorrow.

Chicago v Buffalo
Tarik Cohen over 57.5 combined rushing and receiving yards @10/11 with paddy power.

In his last 4 games his yards totals have been 110, 83, 121, 174.

He has become a massive part of this offence this season, and is causing mayhem for defences.

I realise that Buffalo have a sneaky good defence, but this line is WAY too low.

Recommend £37

I'm curious, why £37? That's a very specific amount.

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #134542 on: November 03, 2018, 08:20:16 PM »

I dont know if Fred can get on with Paddy Power, but there is a line i love on there for the NFL tomorrow.

Chicago v Buffalo
Tarik Cohen over 57.5 combined rushing and receiving yards @10/11 with paddy power.

In his last 4 games his yards totals have been 110, 83, 121, 174.

He has become a massive part of this offence this season, and is causing mayhem for defences.

I realise that Buffalo have a sneaky good defence, but this line is WAY too low.

Recommend £37

I'm curious, why £37? That's a very specific amount.

It rounded the winnings out to £70 :p
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134543 on: November 05, 2018, 05:52:09 PM »

Kieffer Moore has hit double figures again for L1 top scorer for those not yet on. Massive bet with a quarter four spots still on offer.

He picked up an ankle impact injury about a month ago but is now back to full fitness.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134544 on: November 05, 2018, 08:13:09 PM »

I'm liking Dion Lewis o29.5 receiving yards for tonight over at Redzonesports. 10/11

Cowboys aren't great against pass catching backs and he was heavily used in the last Titans game at Wembley going for 64 yards

Recommend 20 mainly because they brought up a full back this week so may try and go a lot more power run heavy with Henry. But I think it's a decent line still

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134545 on: November 06, 2018, 11:00:25 AM »

What price should Raheeeeem be for PFA YPOTY?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134546 on: November 06, 2018, 04:46:52 PM »

I'm liking Dion Lewis o29.5 receiving yards for tonight over at Redzonesports. 10/11

Cowboys aren't great against pass catching backs and he was heavily used in the last Titans game at Wembley going for 64 yards

Recommend 20 mainly because they brought up a full back this week so may try and go a lot more power run heavy with Henry. But I think it's a decent line still

good shout gave Lewis the bulk of the snaps and touches just used Henry to break a few bones so to speak

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134547 on: November 06, 2018, 05:28:11 PM »

Our Raheem Sterling correspondent & Head Fanboy Plump Bloke is currently recovering from alcohol-induced stupor following a weekend in Galway. He may return soon, unless Man U beat City this weekend.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134548 on: November 06, 2018, 06:09:35 PM »

good shout gave Lewis the bulk of the snaps and touches just used Henry to break a few bones so to speak

Looked even better when they announced the inactives and the Fullback they'd promoted from the practise squad was inactive! Weird move that!

I know it was far too late for the thread to get on, but at least it won!

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134549 on: November 06, 2018, 07:42:07 PM »

Our Raheem Sterling correspondent & Head Fanboy Plump Bloke is currently recovering from alcohol-induced stupor following a weekend in Galway. He may return soon, unless Man U beat City this weekend.

Returned, very tired and grumpy.

Unless something goes very awry, it's likely gonna be Sterling or B.Silva (fred already has B.Silva at 16/1)

9/2 is a pretty attractive price for Raheem given his start to the season and with his contract situation almost resolved. Always the lingering niggle that he could score 50 and still not get it for various reasons, but they can't overlook him forever shirley? He's a fit boy and Pep loves to wax lyrical about him.

Think we can discount Richarlison, Keita, Sane, Alli. It's realistically a 2 horse race between the above, maybe with a wildcard Maddison thrown in.

Wouldn't put anyone off at 9/2.

On a very very very similar note, and at the risk of sounding like a City fan, but if anyone is due some POTY recognition it's the magician that is David Silva. KDB out the reckoning, Salah not hitting his lofty heights of last season.

Shy have Hazard 6/4, Silva 9/1....should be much closer than that.

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8966 8967 8968 8969 [8970] 8971 8972 8973 8974 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: