blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:08:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9162 9163 9164 9165 [9166] 9167 9168 9169 9170 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333727 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137475 on: October 11, 2020, 04:43:49 PM »

Well done, Peter

+1

Need to get Tikay back from his hideyhole, and unleash the accounts Grin

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #137476 on: October 11, 2020, 05:51:36 PM »

Two bets to suggest ahead of the Eifel GP.

Race Winner - Lewis Hamilton @ >EVS -  basically always happy to take >EVS on Lewis to win from second place. I am slightly concerned that he was a little bit sulky yesterday after qualifying, but on the flip side mixed conditions are likely today and that's where Lewis really shines. Suggest 10 points.

Top Six Finish - Lando Norris @ 6/4 - McLaren were disappointed at qualifying 8th & 10th yesterday, and both drivers complaned about their set-up. However what I'm seeing of the car on track doesn't really correlate to their comments which is a bit confusing for me. That car looks very dialled into the circuit - particularly with rotation at the front end. If we do get mixed conditions, that should play into the team's hands, so 6/4 is a small bet here. 2.5 points.

- Hamilton did win the race, aided by Valtteri Bottas retiring.
- Sainz finished top six fairly comfortably.
- Norris looked likely to finish top six until his car gave way.

2/3 bets won for a decent profit overall.

disco

thumbs up
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137477 on: October 11, 2020, 06:23:31 PM »

Good stuff Peter.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #137478 on: October 18, 2020, 06:47:53 AM »

Decent arb at minute.

Betfred two spades.

Exchange lay at 2.66.

Free money depending how much Fred will let you have on.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #137479 on: October 18, 2020, 06:48:47 AM »

Trump to win by the way  Grin
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137480 on: October 20, 2020, 12:22:41 AM »

Tennis banzai Emil Ruusuvuori - 150/1 for ATP Antwerp with Boils. Can anyone bet there?

He is an up and comer who does well on fast indoor courts and win a few challenger tournies. Came through qualies. This tourney is pretty wide open. Crazy price.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #137481 on: October 20, 2020, 10:23:42 AM »

Tennis banzai Emil Ruusuvuori - 150/1 for ATP Antwerp with Boils. Can anyone bet there?

He is an up and comer who does well on fast indoor courts and win a few challenger tournies. Came through qualies. This tourney is pretty wide open. Crazy price.

Only 66 now but I might be able to get a bit on?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137482 on: October 20, 2020, 10:35:58 AM »

yeah I think leave it at 66.... I planned to do 40 or 50 with a good draw. His draw is ooookay. Some value left at 80s

Dan Weston's column on Betfair is worth reading. He likes this guy.

Quite like Humbert at 16s in the soft bottom quarter for a small ew interest.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137483 on: October 20, 2020, 09:58:45 PM »

yeah I think leave it at 66.... I planned to do 40 or 50 with a good draw. His draw is ooookay. Some value left at 80s

The Finn with the long name a first round loser in a very close match. Meh
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137484 on: October 24, 2020, 01:15:29 PM »

A host of bets to suggest ahead of Portuguese GP qualifying (starts at 14:00 UK time).

Top Six Finish - Lando Norris @ 7/4 - Lando has impressed me so far this weekend through practice, and I believe he's quicker than team mate Carlos at this circuit. The practice results don't reflect that entirely, but that's due to either lap times being deleted because of track limits, or because of traffic on hot laps. I really like this 7/4 price. Suggest 15 points.

Top Six Finish - Lance Stroll @ 3/1 - Lance has been besieged with issues so far this weekend, but the Racing Point is a fundamentally fast car and they might well have both drivers solidly inside the top six this weekend. Even if Lance is just outside the top six in terms of pace, the varied strategy options could play into his favour. 3/1 feels too high here. Suggest 10 points.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/portuguese-grand-prix/top-6-finish

Points Finish - Lance Stroll @ 11/10 - I don't usually like having two bets on one driver because a DNF could compound the losses. However, over EVS on the Racing Point is a baffling price that I don't really understand. It's far too high. 30 points.

Points Finish - Kimi Rakkonen @ 5/1 - Kimi's driving with confidence this weekend and his experience should help pull him up the order during the race as it's going to be a challenging race for strategy & tyre management. 5 points.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/portuguese-grand-prix/points-finish

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137485 on: October 25, 2020, 02:49:35 PM »

Awful race for the bets that was.

- Stroll easily had the pace to finish top six today but collided with Norris, taking out three of the bets in one incident  Cry
- Raikkonen had a strong race but finished in 11th place.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #137486 on: October 25, 2020, 05:40:56 PM »

But on the other hand, Humbert did the business and won the event. Nice one bergeroo.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137487 on: October 25, 2020, 11:29:30 PM »

But on the other hand, Humbert did the business and won the event. Nice one bergeroo.

I didn't watch the final today but I saw the semi vs Dan Evans yesterday where Evans had 4 match points. Humbert is a real talent, but I was rooting for Dan as a fellow Brummie even though I had bet Humbert!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137488 on: October 26, 2020, 01:45:07 PM »

I didn't watch the final today but I saw the semi vs Dan Evans yesterday where Evans had 4 match points. Humbert is a real talent, but I was rooting for Dan as a fellow Brummie even though I had bet Humbert!

Haha, great shout.

Softens the pain of a fellow Brummie losing, at least Smiley

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137489 on: October 27, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »

If anyone literally wants to pick money off the street then Joe Biden is 1.17 to win the popular vote on Betfair. Hillary got 68m to Trumps’s 65m last time and, really, how is Biden going to let a 3m vote headstart slip when he’s not hated like Hillary and everyone knows what Trump is like now. There’s very few undecided voters to break Trump’s way this time and Biden is currently 9% up in the polls.

Trump can’t even get this bet beat by stealing it in the Supreme Court as Betfair settle it on how CNN call it.

Anyone who is still friendly with Denise can get 1/6 (1.166 without the commission) so fill your boots.
Pages: 1 ... 9162 9163 9164 9165 [9166] 9167 9168 9169 9170 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: