blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:50:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Independence Referendum
Poll
Question: Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?
Yes - because it would be better for the Scots
Yes - because the rest of the UK would be better off without the Scots
Don't really know
Don't care
No, the Union is a good thing

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 114 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Independence Referendum  (Read 193178 times)
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: September 13, 2014, 11:03:58 PM »

Been a bit of an odd day today, very big city centric, I went down the bookies at lunchtime errrmmm "canvassing" and nobody about Glenrothes for either party. I expected some.

Saw my first Union Jack in kinglassie, gave the guy a toot, since everyone toots the monstrosity in my garden.

Feeling OK about things, going to be a nervous week! Hoping there is a few cards left up the sleeve.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: September 14, 2014, 12:28:07 AM »

Just like to balance the daily report and say it's been a great day for the no voters. I haven't looked at any polls I have punted my tits off all day and haven't chapped on any doors in Coventry whilst laying the 25/25 at the Ricoh without bing in Scotland but we are still an 80/20 fav on bf. just how the realists like it. GL kmac keep talking the shite as they say north of the border the southern judgs will keep hoovering the cash whilst u do the leg work. 6 more days before u go back to 50 years of posh boy rule! Just make sure u work hard enough to make sure the no vote don't get more than 55% and you will get your crate of irn bru! Good lad!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 12:35:25 AM by arbboy » Logged
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: September 14, 2014, 12:43:53 AM »

Just like to balance the daily report and say it's been a great day for the no voters. I haven't looked at any polls I have punted my tits off all day and haven't chapped on any doors in Coventry whilst laying the 25/25 at the Ricoh without bing in Scotland but we are still an 80/20 fav on bf. just how the realists like it. GL kmac keep talking the shite as they say north of the border the southern judgs will keep hoovering the cash whilst u do the leg work. 6 more days before u go back to 50 years of posh boy rule! Just make sure u work hard enough to make sure the no vote don't get more than 55% and you will get your crate of irn bru! Good lad!

Your Trolling is commendable!!!!

Would like to say on Thursday GTF and Friday GIRUY.
PS. Someone on Blonde got to keep the hits going...
PPS Your a Trolling *****!!!

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: September 14, 2014, 12:48:56 AM »

Your Trolling is commendable!!!!

Would like to say on Thursday GTF and Friday GIRUY.
PS. Someone on Blonde got to keep the hits going...
PPS Your a Trolling *****!!!

Why is adding actual real life fact balance to the thread trolling?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 12:52:49 AM by arbboy » Logged
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: September 14, 2014, 12:53:48 AM »

Hahahahahaha Balance!!!!

Have a read back at your posts. I regret to inform you its not debate,
Its Trolling.

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: September 14, 2014, 12:55:01 AM »

The ales are flowing tonight I think lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: September 14, 2014, 12:56:11 AM »

Hahahahahaha Balance!!!!

Have a read back at your posts. I regret to inform you its not debate,
Its Trolling.

I have re read my post and everything I have said is factual confused Huh?Huh???
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: September 14, 2014, 01:05:12 AM »

Disagree.

"no kmac no thread.  He loves all the attention and has another week in the sun.  What's he going to do next Friday when it's all over and he is sentenced to a life with posh boys from the South East running his life?  We are just playing up to him like a puppet on a string just how he wants to bang on about his case".

So you don't troll?Huh?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 01:12:45 AM by celtic » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: September 14, 2014, 01:06:20 AM »

Pack it in fellas please. Getting fed up of deleting posts for flaming.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: September 14, 2014, 01:15:12 AM »

Woodsy correct as usual but I stand by my statement It's very factual
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: September 14, 2014, 01:58:44 AM »

You describing yourself as a judge is about as far away as possible from fact!!!!!

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: September 14, 2014, 02:36:27 AM »

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/14/kevin-mckenna-why-i-am-voting-yes-for-scottish-independence?CMP=twt_gu
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: September 14, 2014, 02:59:27 AM »

You describing yourself as a judge is about as far away as possible from fact!!!!!

Where did I call myself a judge? Disclaimer I have just limp 7 bet shoved into aa with kk I a cash game shit faced!
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: September 14, 2014, 04:51:37 AM »

Presume you were talking about yourself there?

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: September 14, 2014, 05:16:30 AM »

Presume you were talking about yourself there?

Since when has stoke been in the south i am talking about the real judges!
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 114 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: