blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:28:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Independence Referendum
Poll
Question: Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?
Yes - because it would be better for the Scots
Yes - because the rest of the UK would be better off without the Scots
Don't really know
Don't care
No, the Union is a good thing

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 114 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Independence Referendum  (Read 191361 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: September 15, 2014, 11:11:56 PM »

I'd guess the rating is how strong the Yes vote is expected to be in that region.

Yeah would think so, just didn't want anyone asking me to explain it  Grin.

First time I've been a 10 mind you....

So they will update the %s after each one? That will be exciting!  Could see saw throughout the night.

they will update the totals and the projections too
they will have exit polls ready to digest  from the minute the polls close
then as results come in they will adjust everything

i got one thing last thing to say to all the people who have a vote on Thursday

For what seems an absolute age politicians, celebs, family members and friends have all been offering views on what will be a historic day on thursday. I am not going to do that my vote is between me and the ballot box.
But i have one thing to say on the matter, forget what anyone tells you to do make your own mind up vote with your head or your heart for yes or for no, or even if your inclined spoil your paper, BUT THE ONE THING YOU MUST DO IS VOTE.

ps thats not just for arbboy 80% vote bet

Ghey

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: September 15, 2014, 11:12:57 PM »

I'd guess the rating is how strong the Yes vote is expected to be in that region.

So they will update the %s after each one? That will be exciting!  Could see saw throughout the night.

For what seems an absolute age politicians, celebs, family members and friends have all been offering views on what will be a historic day on thursday. I am not going to do that my vote is between me and the ballot box.
But i have one thing to say on the matter, forget what anyone tells you to do make your own mind up vote with your head or your heart for yes or for no, or even if your inclined spoil your paper, BUT THE ONE THING YOU MUST DO IS VOTE.

Well said iron. Remember page 568 of the white paper bans lap dancing....
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 15, 2014, 11:26:33 PM »

Well said iron. Remember page 568 of the white paper bans lap dancing....

i quite agree i think those perverts need locking up

i get free board and lodgings then

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: September 15, 2014, 11:38:01 PM »

Anything else think there is a chance it could kick off with riots and stuff if the yes vote don't win?

From what I've seem in various media outlets (not just the BBC  Roll Eyes )they seem way way more aggressive about the whole debate. With a near 50/50 split in opinion I reckon there is potential for the blue touch paper to be lit if yes does not win.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 15, 2014, 11:42:15 PM »

Ghey

More likely to vote if nandos was going into liquidation and they needed his support
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 15, 2014, 11:43:31 PM »

Anything else think there is a chance it could kick off with riots and stuff if the yes vote don't win?

From what I've seem in various media outlets (not just the BBC  Roll Eyes )they seem way way more aggressive about the whole debate. With a near 50/50 split in opinion I reckon there is potential for the blue touch paper to be lit if yes does not win.

the blue half of glasgow are mainly voting no so they wont be lighting any paper if its a no they will be quite happy

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 15, 2014, 11:48:35 PM »

the blue half of glasgow are mainly voting no so they wont be lighting any paper if its a no they will be quite happy

I think u know what I meant, could it kick off if yes does not win?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 15, 2014, 11:50:26 PM »

This is for woodsey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756943/Just-practising-Pranksters-set-spoof-passport-control-checkpoint-Scottish-border-lighten-independence-debate.html
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 15, 2014, 11:53:54 PM »

If they vote yes I think it should happen for real, fk 'em lol  police
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: September 15, 2014, 11:54:31 PM »

With the Scottish people so unsure about which decision to make I figure they'll miss Westminster calling the shots for them. They'll definitely miss moaning about Westminster calling the shots for them.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1285 on: September 15, 2014, 11:55:49 PM »

I think u know what I meant, could it kick off if yes does not win?

tbh it's a lot more likely to kick off a few years down the line when the promises made by the various Yes factions are impossible to stick to.

Been very noticeable today that the Nats have calmed down a lot on social media - sending out lots of lovey dovey messages instead of the usual hate. A charm offensive at the last minute?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: September 16, 2014, 12:06:29 AM »

Although I'd like to add the people that vote no should be allowed free pass still, we have logged all the heretics  Cheesy
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: September 16, 2014, 04:51:54 AM »

I can see a huge market for t-shirts with 'Don't blame me I voted No'

or if it goes wrong post a No vote 'Don't blame me I didn't vote'
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:54:25 AM by david3103 » Logged

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 16, 2014, 04:56:53 AM »

The general view I have picked up from people is that yes will win. Some think as high as 65/35, and that's not just the opinion of yes voters. I'm quite looking forward to Thursday/Friday now.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: September 16, 2014, 07:44:49 AM »

John Piennar on 5live last night hinted that he thought yes would win. 

The guy who predicted Obama success via internet search engines and related subjects searched for thinks its a yes win. 

I don't think it will be as close as 65/35 tbh.  That would be about right amongstthe disenfrnachised and first time voters.  Its more likely to be something along the lines of 54/46.  Well that's what the SNP's poll tells them, I have a feeling that is likely to be the most accurate. 

Labour wheeled out the big guns other night for a meeting with Scottish Asians they were claiming numbers of around 1200 to 1500 but people who were there say the max was 800.  They had Murphy, Brown, Curran, Lamentable, Anus Sarwar and his crooked father flown back in from Pakistan Mohammed delivering messages.   They sensed fear in the air. 

There is a people rally today at George Sq, no political speakers just the people of Glasgow it was announced yesterday, it kicks off at 6pm.  I would expecta crowd of 10,000 or so to turn out for that.  The link I posted other day of the City webcam will give you an indication of crowds. 

#Onthemarch
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 114 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: