blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:26:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 603524 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2595 on: April 17, 2017, 07:19:01 PM »

Big changes in both personnel and formation(3-4-3) by the look of things tonight.

Watching this one from behind the couch again.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: April 17, 2017, 08:03:52 PM »

Anthony Taylor - We Are Doomed.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: April 22, 2017, 10:26:47 AM »

This is a great interview/discussion of Arsenal's current affairs with Arseblog and Ian Wright if anyone has an hour to spare.

Click on the "Arsecast" at the end of the blog:

http://arseblog.com/2017/04/sounds-making-waves-wenger-fa-cup-pressure/

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: April 23, 2017, 05:39:00 PM »

In a change to tonight's TV schedule after this afternoon's tactical masterclass I shall now be watching MOTD2.

One Arsene Wenger.

muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: April 23, 2017, 11:37:48 PM »

Well done Arsene! It doesn't change my overall feeling that this should definitely be his last year, but it was truly great to watch the players pull together as a team today.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: April 24, 2017, 08:07:59 AM »

Well done Arsene! It doesn't change my overall feeling that this should definitely be his last year, but it was truly great to watch the players pull together as a team today.

Yes. Very much this.

Despite thinking we were sure to lose, it was a fantastic game. Felt more like a basketball game the way it moved from one end to the other.

I will be 100% behind us on Final day, but fear it will end up just papering over all the old cracks, if we happen to win.

In true electioneering mode....I want a better future, not just for us, but our children, and their children. I fear if we don't not act quickly Mr Wenger may still be there when our Grandchildren are old.....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: April 24, 2017, 06:00:49 PM »

Rob Holding - who cost ~£2M - might be turning out to be one of the bargains of the century the way he is progressing.

An extremely assured performance from the 20-year-old defender yesterday.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: April 24, 2017, 06:39:30 PM »

Mr W looked a happy bunny yesterday, best Sunday jumper and everything.

How can you not love him?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: April 24, 2017, 07:03:08 PM »

Congrats on the result yesterday. After all the recent lows that must feel really sweet and I was impressed with the commitment, desire,  spirit etc which obviously has not been a hallmark in recent times.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: April 24, 2017, 08:04:27 PM »

Congrats on the result yesterday. After all the recent lows that must feel really sweet and I was impressed with the commitment, desire,  spirit etc which obviously has not been a hallmark in recent times.

Thank you sir.

We definitely had the rub of the green as far as decisions were concerned yesterday - but nevertheless that performance provided a much-needed if slightly unexpected filip to our season.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: April 26, 2017, 11:43:44 PM »

Bus was parked, took a while to go in-off but eventually the ball trickled over after Hoof tried to chest it back to Schmeichers - unlucky son.

Commentators severely biased - plucky leicesters, tremendo defendo etc - no mention of their all round shiteness

sola virtus nobilitat
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: April 26, 2017, 11:51:37 PM »

what a fkn tit

https://www.facebook.com/YIDA4LIFE/videos/1282656055163197/?hc_location=ufi

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: April 27, 2017, 09:03:39 AM »

Agree that's not great, but no mention of the ball being thrown violently at him?   It's not down to the player to get Sanchez to move and that's certainly not the way to do it.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: April 27, 2017, 09:05:34 AM »

200 bags a week and you'd think they'd get to be reasonable actors. Poor from Sanchez

sola virtus nobilitat
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: April 27, 2017, 09:08:27 AM »

The "tackle" shortly after was pretty bad too Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: