blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:11:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 603302 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: September 14, 2017, 08:49:16 PM »

Well known that plenty of Koln supporters were coming, terrible event management by Arsenal. Possibly not Arsene's fault for once!

Some scary vids of koln fans marching through the streets of N London if you look for them(I tried to link them from my twitter feed but couldn't).

Perhaps it's all a cunning plan by AW to get the game called-off 3-points awarded and fresh legs for Sunday..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: September 14, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »

They apparently bought memberships, home shirts, used London addresses. At least Stan will be happy as the tills ring.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: September 14, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »

you know something unprecedented has happened when you hear singing coming from the home end at arsenal...
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: September 15, 2017, 08:53:56 AM »

On more positive notes, it was good to see Alexis score a cracker last night and also what a goal by Kolasinac, he's going to be a star.  A great start to his Arsenal career. 

I'm hoping it all gels together for Sundays game.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: September 15, 2017, 09:33:54 AM »

On more positive notes, it was good to see Alexis score a cracker last night and also what a goal by Kolasinac, he's going to be a star.  A great start to his Arsenal career. 

Well yes, though after the first half, I was dreading Sunday. After the 2nd half, maybe it'll be OK. Maybe.

So, 2 wins in 2 games, crisis passed & the thread is dead. Defeat on Sunday, Team It's a Crisis & Team Flat Track Bullies will be back, & the blonde post-count will soar.

Win-Win really.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: September 15, 2017, 10:20:30 AM »

Well yes, though after the first half, I was dreading Sunday. After the 2nd half, maybe it'll be OK. Maybe.

So, 2 wins in 2 games, crisis passed & the thread is dead. Defeat on Sunday, Team It's a Crisis & Team Flat Track Bullies will be back, & the blonde post-count will soar.

Win-Win really.

Not me.

We are already playing Groundhog  stuff.

I shall return in Late March when we will probably still be in a cup competition, languishing in about 5/6th place and about to go on a late season surge as all the other top spots are out of our reach.

AW will spend the season moaning about poor decisions that everyone else has no issue with. We may see him speak to Steve Bould twice over that period, we will lose to the top six consistently, lose Sanchez in Jan, and sign someone one one has ever heard of for a ludicrous fee to offset the hurt.

I bet if I could ask Sky for a request a bet on that lot, I would be offered 2-1 @ best.....

See you in March

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: September 15, 2017, 10:22:50 AM »

Win-Win really.

Nothing has changed though?  They beat teams they are supposed to beat and then play like cowards in bigger games.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: September 15, 2017, 10:34:10 AM »

Win-Win really.

Nothing has changed though?  They beat teams they are supposed to beat and then play like cowards in bigger games.

Does that include citeh in the FA Cup semi-final and chelski in the final?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: September 15, 2017, 12:10:11 PM »

Love this thread Cheesy

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: September 15, 2017, 04:05:30 PM »

If Arsenal beat Chelsea on Sunday I'll give Wenger 4 more games to prove himself to me.

Nice to see Wilshere back in an Arsenal uniform yesterday

sola virtus nobilitat
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: September 15, 2017, 04:26:05 PM »

Win-Win really.

Yeah.  FA Cup is not a big game anymore.  Watford play their reserves.  If City lose an FA Cup game it's just an indifferent shoulder shrug.  Your team are mentally weak I'm afraid.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: September 15, 2017, 04:28:53 PM »

Love this thread Cheesy

Big +1 from me.

I almost enjoy it more than the City thread Wink

Best Bitter.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: September 15, 2017, 04:40:26 PM »

Win-Win really.

Yeah.  FA Cup is not a big game anymore.  Watford play their reserves.  If City lose an FA Cup game it's just an indifferent shoulder shrug.  Your team are mentally weak I'm afraid.

Watford playing their reserves should make their supporters mental with antipathy towards the management and ownership of their club.

Saddest thing about football these days is fans have forgotten how to be fans and think they're on the board or summat and relish finishing 13th in the prem rather than actually trying to win something. Tossers. Not you specifically Dung of course, just footie fans in general and I'm part of that set.

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: September 15, 2017, 04:48:48 PM »

I don't care if Arse win or lose - I still love them and Wenger

Oh man, I was so young when I wrote this. This thread started in 2012. We're sadder than then - I'm cereally thinking of switching to City and take my long suffering Son and Nephew with me. Blue Moon, always loved that song.

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: September 15, 2017, 05:01:56 PM »

I don't care if Arse win or lose - I still love them and Wenger

Oh man, I was so young when I wrote this. This thread started in 2012. We're sadder than then - I'm cereally thinking of switching to City and take my long suffering Son and Nephew with me. Blue Moon, always loved that song.

Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: