blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:07:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 600603 times)
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #3510 on: July 03, 2018, 11:39:59 AM »

Glad you've got this PSG guy. Arteta is highly regarded at City and I'm pleased he stays and continues to work under Pep.

What do you Gooners think of the appointment? Seems one of the best available options on the market.

Personally, as a number one fan, die hard gooner, so long as the manager isn't Mourinho, Allardyce, Rogers or Pardew  i couldn't give a monkey's who the manager is. I'd like us to move to the Chelsea model of a new coach every year or two. I would have liked to see Benitez appointed tbf, got a real soft spot for him ever since his famous FACT ! rant.

Can't beat a good ole FACT rant.

I wonder what M3Boy is up to these days.

I hope still giving his Regards

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: July 03, 2018, 12:45:27 PM »

Glad you've got this PSG guy. Arteta is highly regarded at City and I'm pleased he stays and continues to work under Pep.

What do you Gooners think of the appointment? Seems one of the best available options on the market.

Personally, as a number one fan, die hard gooner, so long as the manager isn't Mourinho, Allardyce, Rogers or Pardew  i couldn't give a monkey's who the manager is. I'd like us to move to the Chelsea model of a new coach every year or two. I would have liked to see Benitez appointed tbf, got a real soft spot for him ever since his famous FACT ! rant.

Either;

1) I've been whooshed yet again, or....

2) You may be confusing M3Boy with MPower. (FACT).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: July 03, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »

Either;

FML

I'm so out of the loop now Tony.  Where is MPower, i liked his fantastic posts.

Regards

S

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: July 03, 2018, 05:29:40 PM »

Either;

FML

Regards

S

No worries Chris.

Regards is still around, more a reader than a poster these days but posts on the Politics threads from time to time, & on my Diary occasionally.

How are you these days?  What you up to? Life good?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: July 03, 2018, 10:06:24 PM »

Either;

FML

Regards

S

No worries Chris.

Regards is still around, more a reader than a poster these days but posts on the Politics threads from time to time, & on my Diary occasionally.

Things are going well yeah, not much poker or betting after probably realising i'm not too good at either, been working hard & recently set up my own business (if anybody needs some life or illness insurance nudge nudge) and i got a baby on the way, figured if cos can do it so can i!

Are you still crushing? Smiley

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: July 04, 2018, 11:52:40 AM »

Either;

FML

Regards

S

No worries Chris.

Things are going well yeah, not much poker or betting after probably realising i'm not too good at either, been working hard & recently set up my own business (if anybody needs some life or illness insurance nudge nudge) and i got a baby on the way, figured if cos can do it so can i!

If Tikay read Cos's diary, he'd know all that. Don't blame him, mind.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: July 04, 2018, 11:59:53 AM »

Either;

FML

Regards

S

No worries Chris.

If Tikay read Cos's diary, he'd know all that. Don't blame him, mind.

I do, I did, & you are correct. Wink

Just trying to engage with a lapsed & much missed blonde.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: July 04, 2018, 12:32:39 PM »

You're too kind Tony, i'll endeavour to post more, probably a little hard to get involved on a betting and poker forum when you do neither very much! 

I still read most of the diaries Wink

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: July 18, 2018, 01:03:04 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

Strong possibility he never plays again. Gutted for the guy. Seems like a genuinely nice man and an absolute baller on the pitch.

Click to see full-size image.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: July 18, 2018, 03:45:28 PM »

Great to see the little maestro joyfully playing the game he loves again after the horrific few years he's had.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
ClarkeH96

View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: July 18, 2018, 07:48:21 PM »

Great to see him back, one of the best players I've ever seen live - ridiculous close control.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: July 18, 2018, 08:42:15 PM »

Santi also might be the most ambifootsterous* player I've ever had the pleasure to watch.

*patent pending

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: July 18, 2018, 09:21:33 PM »

Santi also might be the most ambifootsterous* player I've ever had the pleasure to watch.

*patent pending

Still ambidexterous. Just means "both right".

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
ClarkeH96

View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: July 21, 2018, 06:04:36 PM »

https://streamable.com/0fmi3
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: July 21, 2018, 06:55:53 PM »

*patent pending

Still ambidexterous. Just means "both right".

Is someone with two left feet ambisinisterous then?

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: