blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:42:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Euro 2012 betting thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Euro 2012 betting thread  (Read 25841 times)
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2012, 06:00:50 PM »

Maldini - wouldn't you be a bit worried about the general effect of this match fixing on the general morale of the Italy squad and association etc?  Not sure I could back them with counterfeit at the moment.  Feel same about Spain for pretty much same reasons as Brent.  Betting in a big tournament is more about draws than the talents of the teams IMO and for that reason I like Russia.  Underrated as a footballing power because the weather and times of the season there conspire against them in the Champs League etc this is pretty much a home tournament for them and they have some very good players and should get out of their group in a canter.  25/1 is a very big price IMO especially each way.

Not really Italy as a team generally play better when clouded in controversy. Having just said that Bonucci has been questioned re match fixing too - hes one of the 25 due to be cut tomorrow! Im gonna wait til next week, if anything this scandal will hopefully get the price touching 20's.

At prices I like Portugal and Russia.

Its all opinions.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2012, 06:19:56 PM »

Highest scoring team?

Thoughts?
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »

Yoann Gourcuff & Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa out of France squad.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2012, 01:43:18 PM »

England to finish bottom of their group. 5-1 anyone? I think we're going to struggle vs France, Sweden have their best team they've had in quite a few years and Ukraine have home advantage. I think there's a good chance we might only get 1 or 2 points.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2012, 09:04:51 PM »

cliffs on swedish team?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »

swedens team is abs shit.

just ibra/elmander/kallstrom

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2012, 11:25:26 PM »

team is absolute shit

a vastly experienced squad that could easily go out at the group stages or get to the second round possibly quarters

very hard to call imo
vihanse
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2012, 11:48:04 AM »

Highest scoring team?

Thoughts?

I'd like too see Spain do the treble. I placed a bet at William Hill that Holland will win 12/1 and Germany is the highest scoring team. Also Van Persie as top scorer.
anthonyl
Old blog:

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2012, 05:45:35 PM »

anyone on Postiga? decent odds, surely starting too?

vinni

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2012, 01:28:40 PM »

best bet for pinching money is Russia at 1/2 to qualify from there group .

i`v become cos`s bitch
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2012, 04:19:48 PM »

RVP is 16/1 to win player of the tournament but around 10/1 to be top goalscorer. It's not a given (think Forlan won best player at the world cup) but if he finishes as top scorer then surely he's in with a good chance of winning player of the tournament. So was thinking of backing him in that market, but have no idea if 16/1 is value.

Thoughts?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2012, 04:22:24 PM »

RVP is 16/1 to win player of the tournament but around 10/1 to be top goalscorer. It's not a given (think Forlan won best player at the world cup) but if he finishes as top scorer then surely he's in with a good chance of winning player of the tournament. So was thinking of backing him in that market, but have no idea if 16/1 is value.

Thoughts?

Player of the tourney usually comes from winning country?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2012, 04:36:16 PM »

Shocking research. Just really really bad.

Not even a mention of Elm and Toivonen, 2 of the players of the year in the Dutch league.

Toivonen scored 18 goals in 33 games for PSV. Elm is the lynchpin of the AZ side and they turned down a 10m bid for him.

Think Sweden could go well if they get their teeth into it...

anthonyl
Old blog:

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2012, 04:54:19 PM »

Thoughts?

doesn't Huntelaar play upfront with RVP off him? been given no.9 shirt too (might not mean much though).

odds are pretty similar though.

anthonyl
Old blog:

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2012, 05:05:15 PM »

Shocking research. Just really really bad.

Not even a mention of Elm and Toivonen, 2 of the players of the year in the Dutch league.

Toivonen scored 18 goals in 33 games for PSV. Elm is the lynchpin of the AZ side and they turned down a 10m bid for him.

Think Sweden could go well if they get their teeth into it...

Suarez had 80% strike rate in that league, and around 30% in the best league in the world. Yes for Ajax, but PSV are not far off Ajax.

Also Sweden were awful late last year v England (yes I know it was a friendly). Only remember Elm playing that game and he didn't do anything of note. Larrson is ok too, would make our current first team with the players available. Their teams attacking force lack of pace will probably cost them!

If you rate Sweden then, do you think there is some value for England to be lowest scorers of the Euro's @ 36-1? Or have Denmark got that one sewn up?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: