blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:45:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 484716 times)
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2865 on: December 14, 2017, 11:57:16 AM »

So what we on boys?

Got a chunk on Ando/MvG final as one of the Scuy offers.

Don't know much about Wilson's opponent tonight. Anything to be aware of?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: December 14, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »

So what we on boys?

Hes good. At work we nicknamed him the Polish Van Gerwen around 18 months ago, can't fully remember why but I remember him taking out huge checkouts for fun.

Think the prices in that match are about right and it might go quite deep. Because of this, I quite like Bet Victors 7/2 on Wilson getting the most 180s on the night. He was a maximum machine in the Grand Prix despite going out in the group stages and the hope for this bet would be that Van Gerwens match doesn't last long.

Ted Evetts is an interesting one vs Gerwyn Price. Ted averaged 106 in one of his matches when winning the qualifying event, scoring huge all day and Gerwyn Price has never won a match at the worlds. Then again, Superted hasn't been overly consistent on the youth tour and as much as I despise him, Price is pretty solid. Maybe a bit of value on Ted @ 9/4 but not too much.

Maybe a double on the over legs???

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: December 14, 2017, 01:36:09 PM »

So what we on boys?

Hes good. At work we nicknamed him the Polish Van Gerwen around 18 months ago, can't fully remember why but I remember him taking out huge checkouts for fun.

Think the prices in that match are about right and it might go quite deep. Because of this, I quite like Bet Victors 7/2 on Wilson getting the most 180s on the night. He was a maximum machine in the Grand Prix despite going out in the group stages and the hope for this bet would be that Van Gerwens match doesn't last long.

Ted Evetts is an interesting one vs Gerwyn Price. Ted averaged 106 in one of his matches when winning the qualifying event, scoring huge all day and Gerwyn Price has never won a match at the worlds. Then again, Superted hasn't been overly consistent on the youth tour and as much as I despise him, Price is pretty solid. Maybe a bit of value on Ted @ 9/4 but not too much.

Maybe a double on the over legs???

Wilson was throwing with a much more fluid action at the GSOD and Players than he had previously so I like him to keep smashing the 180s
I fancy that to be a really good match. The Pole probably nicking  as Wilson can be flaky on his doubles

Super Ted is going to be a star and probably still a bit of value at 9/4 against Price whose bark is a lot worse than his bite these days.

I liked the early prices on O’Connor but it’s been knocked in to line now.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: December 14, 2017, 06:25:43 PM »

O'connor looked good at the players and has been threatening a breakthrough several times, opening the World Champs against a seasoned pro though might be a bit too much for him this time round so agree if you missed the boat on a small poke early doors value defo gone now.

I like the U6.5 180s on this game, Beaton is a sluggish 180 man and O'Connor might get the jitters, can see this being a pretty edgey game with experience winning the day.

Wilson Ratajski is a great game, Krystof been a razor on the euro tour this year, no easy games and you have to play well to beat him, steady scorer, reliable finisher, against someone like James Wilson who can be as brilliant as bewildering in the same breath I think Ratajski is a worthy slight favourite, I picked up some 2.2 Wilson on the machine early doors and wouldn't really fancy going any shorter. What I do like in this game is O4.5 180s for James Wilson, expecting a close game with over 21 legs and Wilson if he turns up is in the top tier for 180's. This two have had good years and tons of stage experience, good game between to contrasting players I reckon,

The MVG game should be a walk in the park for MVG, Kist on his best day likely no match for a B-game MVG and with Kisy struggling for fitness and Mvg just looking unstoppable in recent months Kist to get 2 or 3 legs will be good for him. U12.5 legs at 1.91 vanished very fast and at 4/6 now I like the U6.5 180s 5/6, Kist struggling, likely only be 11-12 legs and MVG rarely pulls the showstopper out for these games, just all business he'll be quick to switch and not that interested in blazing the doors off.  Wish I could have taken U5.5 at a bigger price tbh.

Agree with Brent & Bazza - Ted Evetts got plenty of game and played like a wizard int he quals, he's unproven on stage though and his rat-a-tat-tat style leads him to go missing on doubles too often, Price seems to need a fiery game to bring his best game and he won't get that tonight, I just think that Ted is going to slip up on too many occasions tonight and let Price stroll to victory that will probably flatter him - like brent says O16.5 legs 5/6 is where I've gone and like it there and think Price will give Ted enough chances to take a set and force some 2-2's in  sets but ultimately the big stage experience of Price is gonna see him through comfortabley I think.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: December 15, 2017, 08:50:23 AM »

Price scored incredibly well Sad

If he'd acheived a reasonable checkout rate he might have averaged 110!

Evetts froze a bit on the big stage too tbf.

Van Den Bergh tonight? Bunting has been much better recently but seems a pick em game to me.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: December 15, 2017, 11:58:02 AM »

I’m all over VDB. He’s found a new level since the WS. I thought he looked incredibly nervous in the Youth final but still banged in 100+ Ave. he has been scoring like a dream lately.

I like Asada too. Mathers has had some decent results in Australia but no big stage experience. Asada in the other hand has a win over Labanauskas at Lakeside and pushed Harms to 5 sets and then took a set off of Jeff Smith last year.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: December 15, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »

Agree with Bazza,

Asada stage experience to win, decent chance the Aussie just falls to pieces up there, Asada to win the first set 3-0 @ 5/1 I like too.

Demitri is a huge bet imo, 2.2+ I think he should be very close between the two of them, Bunting has been playing a lot better lately but he needs a good WC and will beunder pressure as the fave, Demitri has been playing great and is such a grinder, getting more and more used to the big stages and whereas this is bigger than all of them, I think he's up to it.

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: December 15, 2017, 01:19:12 PM »

Agree, VDB is a wheelbarrow job.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2873 on: December 15, 2017, 09:04:14 PM »

Darts thread elders - thank you for the successful punting in opposing Bunting.
Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: December 15, 2017, 09:07:39 PM »

Great analysis, great result. Cheers!
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: December 15, 2017, 09:36:31 PM »

I'm going to need a bigger wheelbarrow and it's only day 2.

What's next lads? I like Dekker tomorrow!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: December 16, 2017, 03:31:06 AM »

Nice result for all on Dimitri, never looked in doubt. And good call on Segio Bazza. Im also with Jan 'The Coat' Dekker tomo @ 7/4, he was superb against mvg at the players & a similar display would get it done tomo.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: December 16, 2017, 11:33:48 AM »

I think Dekker is still ok at the current prices. I wouldn’t want to go much lower though. Hugely inconsistent but has a game on his day that would win this. His really bad days have become less frequent as the year has gone on.

I usually like opposing Dolan when he’s on early. His opponent is unlikely to be great but a mid 80s Ave could be enough here so 4/1 looks fair enough.

I think Humphries could turn out to be very  good and his results on Development and Challenge tour have been rock solid but happy to have a watching brief due to his lack of TV exposure.

Bit of a trappy day with nothing particularly standing out.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: December 16, 2017, 05:02:34 PM »

small on dekker, also like the O180s in that game (first time this WC)

For loads of reasons i think Cullen will do a job on Wattimena here

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: December 16, 2017, 09:21:58 PM »

Go on The Coat!

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: