blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:49:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official ISPT Wembley thread: DTD partner with ISPT and guarantee first at €1m
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 70 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official ISPT Wembley thread: DTD partner with ISPT and guarantee first at €1m  (Read 266293 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: March 21, 2013, 11:27:44 PM »

I would probably share Simon's Facebook ISPT post, but after searching him on Facebook he must have removed me as a friend. Unless he has deleted, but saying content unavailable. It seems very weird.

Already tweeted it.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2013, 11:30:24 PM »

I would probably share Simon's Facebook ISPT post, but after searching him on Facebook he must have removed me as a friend. Unless he has deleted, but saying content unavailable. It seems very weird.

Already tweeted it.

Pop this post and image up on your facebook, job done. Fairly sure Simon wouldn't delete anyone from his DTD facebook page. Wants to reach as many people as possible, clearly

FACEBOOK & TWITTER ONLINE FREEROLLS - 20 SEATS FOR ISPT WEMBLEY €1M 1ST PRIZE GTD. Please SHARE THIS POST and LIKE THIS WEB PAGE http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/ispt/ to be eligible to play the Facebook Freeroll. Thanks for your help Smiley

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2013, 11:56:22 PM »

The links provided in this thread say "content unavailable"

I have searched Simon Trumper and do not get his DTD page, where as I did previously. So something is wrong somewhere.

May post image at later stage.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2013, 12:01:52 AM »

After all the great work in trying to undo the 'work' ISPT had previously done in promoting this, I think that DTD giving more publicity to that ridiculous video, which will only lead to potential players getting wholly unrealistic assumptions about the event, is a mistake.

lol, overreact much.

sola virtus nobilitat
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2013, 12:05:36 AM »

After all the great work in trying to undo the 'work' ISPT had previously done in promoting this, I think that DTD giving more publicity to that ridiculous video, which will only lead to potential players getting wholly unrealistic assumptions about the event, is a mistake.

lol, overreact much.

Way too much, think the vid looks really good actually.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:07:39 AM by Woodsey » Logged
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2013, 12:17:09 AM »

Oh no, I'm Debbie Downer.

I can see that, maybe, for someone new to this, it would be seen as nothing more than 'just an advert' - I guess that my judgement was clouded by the knowledge that, when this video was first released, it seemed to be a genuine taster of what ISPT thought was going to happen, with 90,000 people watching in the stands and cheering like they're watching David Bowie scoring the winning goal in a World Cup final.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: March 22, 2013, 12:18:27 AM »

lol, overreact much.

not fair mods can troll, but Jason can't

Go look up what trolling is Aaron.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 22, 2013, 12:22:10 AM »

Maybe what you should have said is that the video is cheesy?
Loukas

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 22, 2013, 01:41:53 AM »

Done

+1 gl gl
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2013, 11:12:50 AM »

Already tweeted it.
Hi Aaron

Just search Simon Aces Trumper on facebook you can share the post even if you're not his friend. He won't have deleted anyone (not sure he'd know how lol) just add him as a friend again Smiley

It's worth it for a shot at the freeroll!

Cheers Nicola

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2013, 02:43:15 PM »

Andrew, lighten up, if you look at the video Simon's says "a bit of fun", goodness me, i remember 6 years ago when the DTD idea was first announced on Blondepoker and we were fighting for the licence to open the Club and hold £50 freezouts, 6 years later we have got a licence to hold an event in Wembley Stadium FFS and we are guaranteeing a million for the winner. What do you want DTD to focus on - same old/same old that everyone does just as good as DTD now? How many new poker players will this create in the UK, probably more that all the events at DTD for the other 51 weeks of the year put together, imagine, if the UK had something huge like this every year, honestly, Andrew, I need people to get behind me on this one, not to nit pick. What is the greatest poker tournament to happen so far in UK poker? Can someone tell me what we have to beat?

Cheers Rob
best poker comp ever in the UK, well if you get close to bB1 at broadways you are doing well maybe not the biggest or the most well known but most enjoyable and that's what poker should be about for us hobby players, anyone know what happened to that guy Simon that won it I don't see him playing much these days

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Evilpengwinz

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2013, 10:56:00 PM »

Got an e-mail about these ISPT Freerolls for sharing/retweeting etc...

Will I need to create an account on dusktilldawnpoker.com, or can I play the satellite on any account on the iPoker network?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 23, 2013, 01:43:09 AM »

Got an e-mail about these ISPT Freerolls for sharing/retweeting etc...

Will I need to create an account on dusktilldawnpoker.com, or can I play the satellite on any account on the iPoker network?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.

You need to be on DTD.

Good luck.
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 24, 2013, 12:54:41 AM »

any idea when the live day 1s are ??

Kipper McFish

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2013, 12:59:00 AM »

any idea when the live day 1s are ??

11th, 18th and 25th of May at DTD

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 70 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: