blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:09:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016272 times)
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: October 25, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Rajdhani Express and the 7/1 on BF has tempted me to give him another chance today.

I know he's a bit hit and miss but has looked pretty decent to me occasionally and my gut feeling is that there could be more to come.

Backed it at cheltenham, thought waley cohen gave it a shocker. Wish he would just give up and let geraghty ride them
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:41:24 AM by icles test » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: October 25, 2014, 11:41:28 AM »

Like elusivity in the 3.15 at doncaster @ 20/1 5places 1/4 with bet365. Been punished last year with grim mark and ran creditably, this year its marks steadily coming down and now looks on a mark to run a big race.

Hope 8 stay in the racing post trophy, because I think cock of the north is far too long on what its done

Backed Elusivity this morning at 22/1.  Best draw, good weight, ground fine.  jockey a worry and it doesn't win much.

5 places makes up for all that though.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: October 25, 2014, 11:43:40 AM »

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Rajdhani Express and the 7/1 on BF has tempted me to give him another chance today.

I know he's a bit hit and miss but has looked pretty decent to me occasionally and my gut feeling is that there could be more to come.

Backed it at cheltenham, thought waley cohen gave it a shocker. Wish he would just give up and let geraghty ride them

He's obviously no Geraghty but I don't think he's as terrible as some make out.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2493 on: October 25, 2014, 12:51:16 PM »

last direct debit to spirit of shankly today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: October 25, 2014, 01:13:14 PM »

He definitely had a ban for corruption. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: October 25, 2014, 01:49:23 PM »

Very sinister wasn't it Doobs?

Forgot to go out for the final circuit and then lied to cover his embarrassment.

Proper villain, should have been banned for life.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: October 25, 2014, 02:04:42 PM »

Like elusivity in the 3.15 at doncaster @ 20/1 5places 1/4 with bet365. Been punished last year with grim mark and ran creditably, this year its marks steadily coming down and now looks on a mark to run a big race.

Hope 8 stay in the racing post trophy, because I think cock of the north is far too long on what its done

Backed Elusivity this morning at 22/1.  Best draw, good weight, ground fine.  jockey a worry and it doesn't win much.

5 places makes up for all that though

Tough draw if anything. They always go down the middle at Donny now on slow ground.  

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: October 25, 2014, 02:17:39 PM »

Come on Aloft!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: October 25, 2014, 02:24:27 PM »

Very sinister wasn't it Doobs?

Forgot to go out for the final circuit and then lied to cover his embarrassment.

Proper villain, should have been banned for life.

Haha, I am getting old, I thought you were talking about Jimmy Quinn.  Completely different thread.  Need to pay more attention.   Think Waley Cohen is fine FWIW.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: October 25, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »

Richard Johnson looks about as well balanced as I am, when approaching a hurdle Cheesy

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2500 on: October 25, 2014, 03:05:08 PM »

finally
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: October 25, 2014, 03:05:32 PM »

last direct debit to spirit of shankly today

oioi
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: October 25, 2014, 03:08:24 PM »

Good work trigg

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: October 25, 2014, 03:16:53 PM »

Nice one, Trigg!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: October 25, 2014, 03:21:24 PM »

Nice one, Trigg!

thumbs up

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: