blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:28:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1021906 times)
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #3585 on: July 02, 2015, 11:19:28 AM »

Think In Pursuit is too big at 14-1 for 7.55 Epsom. Suggest whatever your standard minimum win bet is or a larger bet hopefully to lay some off shorter later in the day.

Sire has a remarkable record over 12f  5/5 wins albeit well fancied runners. Was initially looking at Syrdarya for this, may also be a smidge of value at 8/1
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:22:50 AM by simonnatur » Logged

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: July 02, 2015, 08:50:03 PM »

In Pursuit was NR,   Syrdarya 2nd beaten a nose.  Having one of those spells of backing lots of runners up.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: July 03, 2015, 07:13:46 PM »

6.30 at haydock 5f, no stalls, favourite does a spin at the start, utter comedy.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: July 03, 2015, 11:23:03 PM »

kingsgate native (2-00 Sandown) looks a bet tomorrow at 9/1 ew 1/4 odds with corals. Hes got decent sandown form and seems as good as ever. Smaller field size usually suits him, so he doesnt meet traffic and 11 will be fine. ew terms is pretty essential as hes prone to finding a way to lose. A couple shouldnt be in there as theyd be getting chunks one way or another in a handicap from others.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: July 04, 2015, 02:46:54 PM »

Wow. Waady, Both first two would have pulled well clear with smoother passages

V Impressive.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: July 04, 2015, 02:48:28 PM »

Like the money for Dark Crusader in the Lancs Oaks.

Mr Martin been plottng this up perhaps?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: July 04, 2015, 04:09:58 PM »

Wow. Waady, Both first two would have pulled well clear with smoother passages

V Impressive.

Memories of Muthmir in the Portland.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: July 04, 2015, 04:43:20 PM »

I'm sure others will see if differently, but couldn't help feeling that another jockey could have done better on Gatsby.

Frank looked weak next to Frankie in a battle, and held up a little longer could have seen things end in a different result.

I remain truly amazed at how many people trust their top horses with him. Yes, he had had great results, but given the chances he has had, I suspect so would many.

PS, No fiscal involvement in the race! #unbiased

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: July 04, 2015, 05:45:16 PM »

I'm sure others will see if differently, but couldn't help feeling that another jockey could have done better on Gatsby.

Frank looked weak next to Frankie in a battle, and held up a little longer could have seen things end in a different result.

I remain truly amazed at how many people trust their top horses with him. Yes, he had had great results, but given the chances he has had, I suspect so would many.

Didn't seem too happy being interviewed by the ex before the race either  Smiley
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: July 04, 2015, 05:46:51 PM »

Didn't seem too happy being interviewed by the ex before the race either  Smiley

Missed that. Always enjoy watching the pair of them squirm when forced into that situation.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: July 04, 2015, 05:59:56 PM »

Still cant believe hanaggan has the job he does. Every season they have great horse that take the heat off of how bad he is.

Spencer is pretty awful, he should have retired.

I didnt really understand why the great gatsby run in that race giving such a weight pull. Should have withdrawn until later in the season when the weights were different. How is 3/4 11lb, pointless, ruined the race and tbh took all credit for golden horns win over older horses.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: July 04, 2015, 06:07:04 PM »

Still cant believe hanaggan has the job he does. Every season they have great horse that take the heat off of how bad he is.

I didnt really understand why the great gatsby run in that race giving such a weight pull. Should have withdrawn until later in the season when the weights were different. How is 3/4 11lb, pointless, ruined the race and tbh took all credit for golden horns win over older horses.

TBF mate, the horses need to run during the season, and an awful lot of cash, even for turning up. £100k for coming second, not bad. Sad that Frank gets a chunk of that for what I thought was a poor ride.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: July 04, 2015, 06:18:13 PM »

TBF mate, the horses need to run during the season, and an awful lot of cash, even for turning up. £100k for coming second, not bad. Sad that Frank gets a chunk of that for what I thought was a poor ride.

Think they had plenty of reroutes, GH plan was known and they are flogging the horse a bit now. Doesnt the fact that he never stood a chance help keep a bad jockey in the saddle aswell?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: July 04, 2015, 06:26:10 PM »

Think they had plenty of reroutes, GH plan was known and they are flogging the horse a bit now. Doesnt the fact that he never stood a chance help keep a bad jockey in the saddle aswell?

Oh yes, for sure. Others will se it as a good ride from Frank and help to perpetuate the myth. Even Dettori said he rode a great race, which I had to laugh at, as he kicked Spencers butt!!

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: July 09, 2015, 09:24:54 PM »

Anyone got anything to recommend for York races tomorrow?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: