blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:25:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1020138 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4260 on: June 06, 2016, 10:47:55 PM »

As work begins on trying to find some early Ascot value, I quite like the price on Balty Boys in the Hunt Cup.

4th in the race last year, well clear of the rest on the wrong side, he is now 3lbs lower. He spends a lot of time at Ascot and I suspect this will have been the plan for quite some time. He is a tidy 12lbs better of with GM Hopkins(last years winner) for a couple of lengths.

There is some 33-1 in two spots with Koral and 8ate8 which wont be around on the day. Looks enough to start the portfolio off with.

Price crash as Ben Linfoot reads the Racing Thread each morning...

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: June 07, 2016, 03:46:42 PM »

As work begins on trying to find some early Ascot value, I quite like the price on Balty Boys in the Hunt Cup.

4th in the race last year, well clear of the rest on the wrong side, he is now 3lbs lower. He spends a lot of time at Ascot and I suspect this will have been the plan for quite some time. He is a tidy 12lbs better of with GM Hopkins(last years winner) for a couple of lengths.

There is some 33-1 in two spots with Koral and 8ate8 which wont be around on the day. Looks enough to start the portfolio off with.

Haha, did he put this up somewhere?

See Any Currency might get disqualified from the cross country.

Will Josies Orders backers get weighed in, or just ul?

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: June 07, 2016, 08:31:54 PM »

Think most bookies will ignore, too late.

Why are they doing drugs test and posting headlines 3 months later, criminal for punters if its reversed now.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: June 07, 2016, 08:37:44 PM »

Why are they doing drugs test and posting headlines 3 months later, criminal for punters if its reversed now.

Yeah, it surely doesn't take 3 months to get test results.

Very strange.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: June 07, 2016, 08:48:02 PM »

Yeah, it surely doesn't take 3 months to get test results.

Very strange.

Id rather they not bother if they are going to bring it too late to enforce a rule punters can benefit from.

Think Varsoian is back on a winning mark in the 20-30 at kempton tomorrow, and think rosalee is back to her level at 9-00, would rather it was 5f  but they must have thought a bit of her last season and she looks like she has better in her. 16s both but bigger prices tomorrow
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: June 07, 2016, 08:57:05 PM »

Just deal with it UTR, and move on.

I'm in post jumps depression, but will have a bit on those, cheers.

That said, Ascot should help move next week along quickly, anyway.

Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: June 07, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »

David O'Meara had his July Goodwood winner So Beloved disqualified in December http://www.britishhorseracing.com/disciplinary_notices/results-of-enquiries-easydoesit-m-botti-d-omeara-r-m-smith-g-mahon-and-an-appeal-t-scudamore-heard-by-the-disciplinary-panel-on-thursday-17-december/

Hugo Palmer had his July Curragh winner Home of the Brave disqualified in January http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/home-of-the-brave-stripped-of-curragh-group-3-success/2013740/#newsArchiveTabs=last7DaysNews

Both of these were for the presence of banned substances. I guess it takes time to prepare a case that will stand up to legal scrutiny/appeals. And even then... cf. Jim Best.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:11:28 PM by Tonibell » Logged
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: June 07, 2016, 11:12:17 PM »

David O'Meara had his July Goodwood winner So Beloved disqualified in December http://www.britishhorseracing.com/disciplinary_notices/results-of-enquiries-easydoesit-m-botti-d-omeara-r-m-smith-g-mahon-and-an-appeal-t-scudamore-heard-by-the-disciplinary-panel-on-thursday-17-december/

Hugo Palmer had his July Curragh winner Home of the Brave disqualified in January http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/home-of-the-brave-stripped-of-curragh-group-3-success/2013740/#newsArchiveTabs=last7DaysNews

Both of these were for the presence of banned substances. I guess it takes time to prepare a case that will stand up to legal scrutiny/appeals. And even then... cf. Jim Best.

Or they like to break the story when noone cares anymore so theres less scandal.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: June 10, 2016, 03:32:36 PM »

Anything for Sandown tomorrow boys...?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: June 11, 2016, 11:04:08 AM »

Cant claim it to be a strong fancy, but I think Brorocco should run better than its 28-1 price in the 2.10. GL and have fun.

At York I love the Fav of Guestys in the 3.35. Rain has come and looks like it will improve again over 6f. However, as its short and the favs have a poor record, I looked further down the list and thought at the weights, the irish raider Taexali had a squeak at 33-1.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: June 11, 2016, 03:08:37 PM »

Cant claim it to be a strong fancy, but I think Brorocco should run better than its 28-1 price in the 2.10. GL and have fun.

At York I love the Fav of Guestys in the 3.35. Rain has come and looks like it will improve again over 6f. However, as its short and the favs have a poor record, I looked further down the list and thought at the weights, the irish raider Taexali had a squeak at 33-1.

As usual these days on here. Brorocco 4th after looking dangerous a furlong out.......

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: June 11, 2016, 05:15:53 PM »

As usual these days on here. Brorocco 4th after looking dangerous a furlong out.......

Unlucky mate, keep them coming!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: June 12, 2016, 07:33:27 PM »

If you can take the 6-1 with Paddy on Exotic Guest 3.00 Car.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: June 12, 2016, 08:25:52 PM »

They let me have £9.18 of it, lol.

Cheers Smiley

alanc

View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: June 12, 2016, 09:49:19 PM »

Now 4/1 on Paddy's.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:52:01 PM by alanc » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: