blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:20:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019144 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #4710 on: March 09, 2017, 05:56:49 PM »

Beuver Dair taking a right walk in the CH market, have I missed something?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: March 09, 2017, 06:29:00 PM »

Beuver Dair taking a right walk in the CH market, have I missed something?

Just the market correcting itself, I would think.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: March 09, 2017, 06:55:17 PM »

Cheesy

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4713 on: March 10, 2017, 05:58:26 AM »

Want double or quits on GC, Rick?

You take CC, I'll take Djak or NR?

You pick which one, not I get both, obv Grin

You're on I'll take djack
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: March 10, 2017, 01:22:21 PM »

Want double or quits on GC, Rick?

You take CC, I'll take Djak or NR?

You pick which one, not I get both, obv Grin

You're on I'll take djack

thumbs up

I'll take NR.

GL!

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: March 10, 2017, 03:43:41 PM »

Don poli out of the GC.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: March 10, 2017, 04:13:00 PM »

Don poli out of the GC.

Elliott might get his own way with Empire of Dirt now.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: March 10, 2017, 05:26:52 PM »

Don poli out of the GC.

They have outlander, dont really see elliots negativity, seen him say hes not good enough recently. You think maybe GE will have a chip on his shoulder about the horses he inherited from mullins compared to ones hes always trained?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: March 10, 2017, 05:39:21 PM »

Don poli out of the GC.

They have outlander, dont really see elliots negativity, seen him say hes not good enough recently. You think maybe GE will have a chip on his shoulder about the horses he inherited from mullins compared to ones hes always trained?

Think the GN tantrums may have pissed him off a bit, even if there is an issue to raise. Throwing the toys out over a couple lbs is a bit petty, as Elliott seemed to think the Polinator had a stonking chance.

I've read up the notes on a few previews, and he has constantly been banging on about how EOD would have the best chance of his in the GC.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: March 10, 2017, 06:07:26 PM »

Don poli out of the GC.

Think the GN tantrums may have pissed him off a bit, even if there is an issue to raise. Throwing the toys out over a couple lbs is a bit petty, as Elliott seemed to think the Polinator had a stonking chance.

I've read up the notes on a few previews, and he has constantly been banging on about how EOD would have the best chance of his in the GC.

The view was he got outstayed in IGC from oleary? Thought similar when id backed him but disagree more I watch it, his jumping got him beat and cheltenham will suit him better as theres more of a run in after the last. Suppose winning the ryanair is just a what if for everybody other than oleary lol. When you are totally reliant on oleary you dont bitch when he wants to win the ryanair lol.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: March 10, 2017, 06:22:00 PM »

Don poli out of the GC.

The view was he got outstayed in IGC from oleary? Thought similar when id backed him but disagree more I watch it, his jumping got him beat and cheltenham will suit him better as theres more of a run in after the last. Suppose winning the ryanair is just a what if for everybody other than oleary lol. When you are totally reliant on oleary you dont bitch when he wants to win the ryanair lol.

That was another line I read somewhere. Elliott supposedly said 'As long as he is signing the cheques, I'll keep kissing his arse', or something to that effect Cheesy

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: March 11, 2017, 12:13:27 AM »

Jamie codd seems quite keen on Fayonagh, because of the nature of irish bumper races, amateur jockeys have a decent insight. Not really big on bumpers, desperate mans race but Codd is usually quite a decent judge.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: March 11, 2017, 08:54:23 AM »

Interested in Harry in Stayers. I've already backed it, but people seem to be very keen on this out of the whole festival, is this really getting beat?

Interesting stuff on douvan related too

1/3 in QM, but altior price is forever shortening & Douvan also fav is RA. Surely not?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: March 11, 2017, 09:48:50 PM »

Major plunge on the AW tonight, Music Major 12-1 into 7-2!

Price on the machine tumbled all the way from 14 to 11.

Shameful.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: March 14, 2017, 09:06:06 PM »

What's this?

All eyes on Cheltenham, a three-runner race with the long odds-on shot trained by J.Butler and an antiquated Rule 4 system?

Couldn't happen could it?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: