blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:09:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016242 times)
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #4755 on: April 22, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »

Say it very quietly.....

Im backing a Frank Spencer horse tomorrow....shhh

In the Spring handicap Banksea has always promised more than he has delivered, but still has 2 firsts and 4 seconds in a progressive 10 race profile.

If he has trained on, as I hope, the booking of Frank is very interesting as he was on the current second fav(Donncha) in the Lincoln LTO, when finishing 3rd a good third.

Banksea seems to run well fresh, and Frank must have been tipped the wink, and at a stand out 12-1 with Joke Oral, I have got involved.

GL

Oi Oi

TYVM BigAdz
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: April 22, 2017, 03:54:28 PM »

Adzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: April 22, 2017, 04:41:05 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Good ole Frank!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: April 22, 2017, 04:42:39 PM »

Good ole Frank!

We won't hear a word said against him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: April 22, 2017, 04:48:43 PM »

Good ole Frank!

We won't hear a word said against him.

Know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: April 22, 2017, 06:52:13 PM »

Well done Adz
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: April 26, 2017, 05:39:07 PM »

What a race!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: April 26, 2017, 07:10:48 PM »

Missed another one - no wonder it slooshed in.

Well done Adz.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: April 27, 2017, 12:55:50 PM »

Footpad @14/1 is an interesting runner in the Irish Stayers' Hurdle today, it looks to me as though it's been crying out for a longer trip.

Any thoughts feel free to PM and I might get an e-mail notification. Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: April 27, 2017, 05:39:28 PM »

Had to settle for place money but it ran a very nice race - possibly didn't quite get the trip.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: April 27, 2017, 05:41:26 PM »

Had to settle for place money but it ran a very nice race - possibly didn't quite get the trip.

Looked to travel really well.

Another great race. Been some pearlers this week.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: April 27, 2017, 07:01:51 PM »

I know you have to take NH form at this time of the year with a pinch of salt but Great Field just toyed with them there - every time the jockey gave him a squeeze he opened up another 5/6 lengths - only a 6-y-o and could be a bit of a monster.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: April 28, 2017, 10:23:00 AM »

I know you have to take NH form at this time of the year with a pinch of salt but Great Field just toyed with them there - every time the jockey gave him a squeeze he opened up another 5/6 lengths - only a 6-y-o and could be a bit of a monster.

He was immense on last outing aswell (think it was discussed here, his jockey made a great sit after he hadnt seen a horse all race), his jumping is wild tho.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: April 29, 2017, 12:19:47 PM »

I think I'm going mad with all the excellent fare on offer today, but I quite like a stab at a horse not seen out for over two years.

In the 4.10 at Sandown,  Beat That returns for the first time since the start of 2015, when he was pulled up at Cheltenham.

Prior to this he looked a potential world beater following wins at Aintree and Punchestown.

Now who knows how he will return after this sort of a break, but I like the fact Coleman has been booked. Hendo is chasing the title and unless he felt the horse was very well, its a strange time of year to bring him back out, for a pop round. I also feel Hendo would have entrusted that to one of his apprentices, or someone known to the horse. Maybe.

I also fancy most of his opposition have been targeted at plenty of other races prior to this and several could well be "over the top" for the season. For sure I doubt any other horse here has been primed for this...Maybe.

Anyway at 20-1 I feel its worth a few shekels for those that like to chance their arm on my musings. Don't be surprised if he is pulled up after 3 hurdles though, after this sort of break you just dont know........Good luck us.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: April 29, 2017, 12:38:44 PM »

I think I'm going mad with all the excellent fare on offer today, but I quite like a stab at a horse not seen out for over two years.

In the 4.10 at Sandown,  Beat That returns for the first time since the start of 2015, when he was pulled up at Cheltenham.

Prior to this he looked a potential world beater following wins at Aintree and Punchestown.

Now who knows how he will return after this sort of a break, but I like the fact Coleman has been booked. Hendo is chasing the title and unless he felt the horse was very well, its a strange time of year to bring him back out, for a pop round. I also feel Hendo would have entrusted that to one of his apprentices, or someone known to the horse. Maybe.

I also fancy most of his opposition have been targeted at plenty of other races prior to this and several could well be "over the top" for the season. For sure I doubt any other horse here has been primed for this...Maybe.

Anyway at 20-1 I feel its worth a few shekels for those that like to chance their arm on my musings. Don't be surprised if he is pulled up after 3 hurdles though, after this sort of break you just dont know........Good luck us.

Had to have a dabble on that. If either this gets home, or Tighty's Road to Riches tip, that'll be very nice. If both win, it'll be oioi time.

Good luck us.

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: