blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:49:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016104 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2013, 05:45:56 PM »

a case of who you are or were you went to school rather than having an aptitude for the job

no matter what the ground he will without fail always tell ruk it is "good"

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2013, 08:28:13 PM »

another poor day

goodwood one ran well enough to get 3rd one slipped early on

Thought Porcini ran well there tbh carson tracked hughes throughout but that one folded quicker than it looked and just did not have the pace at the finish was staying on well again after looking likely to finish last 2 out
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2013, 08:34:40 PM »

You're in the ballpark. Just a matter of time.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2013, 08:52:41 PM »

Im going goodwood on Saturday, Stagdoaments do you have any tips? I suck at horse racing bets so any help would be good ty Smiley

Ran good in past when went, but no method either name or jockey/trainer combo. Be nice to sweat a long shot if you have any

Twitter: @johnnybev1987
#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »

I see the amusingly named Getaway Car has probably just won Gerard Butler one of his last chances before I'm sure he gets banned.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2013, 09:27:26 PM »

Im going goodwood on Saturday, Stagdoaments do you have any tips? I suck at horse racing bets so any help would be good ty Smiley

Ran good in past when went, but no method either name or jockey/trainer combo. Be nice to sweat a long shot if you have any
i will have a look friday night and post something then

i specialize in long priced losers

have a good day lovely track to visit just aslong as one of the blazer brigade dont grab hold of you
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2013, 09:37:34 PM »

The 7.45 is very, very trappy horsey and I wish you well. The Racing Post got their best tipster on the case to sort it out...

4/1 the field, seven runners. The shrewdies were on Spice Fair at big prices last night Smiley

Porcini has never done much on turf and is handicapped the same as on the AW. Newcombe doesn't chuck money away and interesting to see Dunhoy so strong.

REALLY like Gift Of Silence at Yarmouth tomo, list horse nap, oi oi!

abit of rain forcast tomorrow, not sure how much it will affect the ground, but if it goes good to soft, or soft will it still suit?
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2013, 09:53:10 PM »

i will have a look friday night and post something then

i specialize in long priced losers

have a good day lovely track to visit just aslong as one of the blazer brigade dont grab hold of you

Thank you i shall check in on phone in morn Smiley dont get that last part lol the blazer brigade?

Twitter: @johnnybev1987
#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2013, 10:08:01 PM »

the old boys in there blazers that guard the entrance with there life

have a good time
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2013, 10:57:33 PM »

The 7.45 is very, very trappy horsey and I wish you well. The Racing Post got their best tipster on the case to sort it out...

4/1 the field, seven runners. The shrewdies were on Spice Fair at big prices last night Smiley

Porcini has never done much on turf and is handicapped the same as on the AW. Newcombe doesn't chuck money away and interesting to see Dunhoy so strong.

abit of rain forcast tomorrow, not sure how much it will affect the ground, but if it goes good to soft, or soft will it still suit?

Quite a bit of rain forecast, yuh. I don't like betting at Yarmouth at the best of times, let alone when it's soft.

Her half-brother Milton's Keen was fine on soft ground and Cadeaux Genereux's are ok on it too, even though he never ran on it himself. Good to soft wouldn't put me off at all.

If there's a lot of rain it will be oi oi for Olney Lass, Masquerading and One Kool Dude.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2013, 08:30:55 AM »

Quite a bit of rain forecast, yuh. I don't like betting at Yarmouth at the best of times, let alone when it's soft.

Her half-brother Milton's Keen was fine on soft ground and Cadeaux Genereux's are ok on it too, even though he never ran on it himself. Good to soft wouldn't put me off at all.

If there's a lot of rain it will be oi oi for Olney Lass, Masquerading and One Kool Dude.

Toooooooo late for me now, piled in last night at 4/1
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2013, 11:20:31 AM »

Managed to get 9/2 and did it ew for the dead eight, only to find now 7.

Same applied to one I fancied Tariq Too. Backed with 8, now 7........sigh

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2013, 12:42:21 PM »

I see dear old Violet is punting Brown Pete vs Chompy.

She knows her onions(for a bird, of c)

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2013, 01:11:16 PM »

FRIDAY 24TH MAY

just one bet today

PLATINUM 7.45 MUSS 10-1 1pt win (12-1 with skybet if you can but 10-1 recorded)

I am not a fan of the market leaders here. Northside Prince does not appear to do a lot wrong in its races but has not won since i was a boy, Rocktherunway grabbed the rail at donny and made all i am slightly wary in writing that of as dods seems a different trainer this season in that he is following up wins with exposed horses. Knightly Escapade may win a race for ellison but its attitude is not great under any pressure.

Hopefully it'll improve for firm ground first time, it's got a decent action and good ground breeding, might be able to skip clear off a low weight.  it';s got enough back class and hurdles runs suggest it still has enough ability to win a race on the level.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:16:54 PM by horseplayer » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2013, 02:06:38 PM »

Done my conkers on Knightly Escapade a few times last year, so will be funking against him. He did show a bit more resolution last time after getting checked. Hoping Ellison can wait a race, cos Kirby doing good things since his move. GL

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: