blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:04:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273103 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1037142 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: August 19, 2014, 01:52:02 AM »

I like Mighty Warrior in the 5.30 at Leicester @ 6/1

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: August 19, 2014, 07:25:43 AM »

2 in my tracker for tomorrow, but not had a chance to look at either yet.

Mambo Rhythm in the 1545 @ Brighton, and Master of Song in the 20:00 @ Leicester.

Pardon my ignorance, but I keep seeing that expression. What is a "tracker", please?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 19, 2014, 07:56:33 AM »

Mambo Rhythm in the 1545 @ Brighton, and Master of Song in the 20:00 @ Leicester.

Pardon my ignorance, but I keep seeing that expression. What is a "tracker", please?

Its like a reminder service were you get an email when horses you have chosen are entered up

irishracing.com is a good one imo
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: August 19, 2014, 08:04:56 AM »

Its like a reminder service were you get an email when horses you have chosen are entered up

irishracing.com is a good one imo

Gotcha, thanks John.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 19, 2014, 09:08:45 AM »

Morning Kids!

Good to see the winners have continued to flow. Simon, you should start charging!  Wink

On the note of trackers, it may help you if you put in what you consider to be the ideal conditions for your horse. For instance when watching a reply of one of yesterdays races I put a horse in the tracker, but on the basis it runs over further than the 7f it ran over yesterday. If you just put the horse in, it is pretty much doing half a job.
Jot down the conditions it requires(or you consider it requires). If the horse has just ran well at Southwell over 1m finishing well, if you put it in your tracker with no notes and it runs at Lingfield over 7f, it probably won't be so appealing as when you thought it was a horse to follow.

I am sure most of you do/know this, but I know I have fallen foul of this at times.

In the last at Brighton, I was going to post last night but wanted to make sure ot was still quickish conditions, so we have lost a couple of points following a dry night.

Sleipnir has been in my tracker, hoping for blinkers to be applied. They are today. Horse has yet to win but shown some promise at times and I am hoping the first time blinkers will keep his mind on the job at the business end.

Would advise a small ew bet at 15/2, but be quick!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: August 19, 2014, 10:07:34 AM »

Now best 5-1, but general now.

Would defo leave it now if you missed it.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 19, 2014, 10:15:05 AM »

Now best 5-1, but general now.

Would defo leave it now if you missed it.

Crikey, that was quick.

Thanks for the "Tracker" info. I don't have the time to do it myself, but its useful to know.

I'm hoping to be able to watch most of the Ebor meet (Saturday excepted), as I'm taking it easy this week, so quite looking forward to that.   

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 19, 2014, 11:15:14 AM »

Yep can't wait.

Need to work extra hard having just had the most expensive holiday of my life. A short trip to France to celebrate Mother Outlaws 60th, turned into me now being the proud half owner of a little seaside cottage outside La Rochelle...

Best get studying.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: August 19, 2014, 12:49:33 PM »

Yep can't wait.

Need to work extra hard having just had the most expensive holiday of my life. A short trip to France to celebrate Mother Outlaws 60th, turned into me now being the proud half owner of a little seaside cottage outside La Rochelle...

Best get studying.

Bloody hell, life can't be too bad!! Congrats, if the nags start going south you could always rent it out, first in line!
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: August 19, 2014, 01:33:06 PM »

Well done on the cottage Adz, sounds cool.

I had a little e/w bet on Mcmonagle in the 7.30 at Leicester @ 16-1, quite like his attitude and think he should be suited by the track
Also thought the percentage call was to oppose Jay Kay in the last, I had a small win bet on Botanist at 7-1
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 01:58:08 PM by simonnatur » Logged

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: August 19, 2014, 02:08:26 PM »

Nothing much not to like about this one

BOGART 1.55 YORK tommorow 20's gone already 16's wont be around in a few hours time

Won this last year from 3lbs lower mark, been out of form but had two very nice sighters from Amy Ryan. Callan on for Ryan has long been a massive positive and he just keeps improving as a jockey after spending most of the year in the hard school of Hong Kong. Had his first winner back at Wolverhampton last night...

Win only as a bit all or nothing, rarely this confident about a horse in a sprint like this

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:10:23 PM by horseplayer » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: August 19, 2014, 02:23:31 PM »

Yes.

I mentioned Bogart to Bobby earlier today. Has shown B all, though that was the case last year I recall, but like you say I think Callan v under rated, and worth a few bob.

First 5 with Sky, if you can.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:26:29 PM by BigAdz » Logged

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: August 19, 2014, 02:35:11 PM »

I like Mighty Warrior in the 5.30 at Leicester @ 6/1

Welcome to the thread Mr H.

I notice your first selection is sadly a NR.

Keep em coming though please.

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: August 19, 2014, 04:44:19 PM »

Whinging Willie      Brighton 16:15  8/1  Paddy Power  e/w.  Although the form figures are not that inspiring he is a C&D winner and has been ridden positively last couple of times before not lasting home over 1m4f, hoping same tactics have a better chance of working tomorrow over 1m2f
Dalaki                   Brighton 16:15  10/1 Ladbrokes   e/w. smaller bet on similar basis, ran a decent race at Epsom and tried to make all over 1m4f in a better race last time

Bishop Wulstan      Brighton 15:45  7/1 win - various.  Fav not certain to handle course, BW has run ok here and some respectable efforts at this trip and level
Chesil Beach          Brighton 15:45  4/1 win - various.  Lingfield form suggests he will handle course and proven at trip

Thanks for these.

Two winners and a place!!

Brilliant stuff.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: August 19, 2014, 04:44:39 PM »

Whinging Willie      Brighton 16:15  8/1  Paddy Power  e/w.  Although the form figures are not that inspiring he is a C&D winner and has been ridden positively last couple of times before not lasting home over 1m4f, hoping same tactics have a better chance of working tomorrow over 1m2f
Dalaki                   Brighton 16:15  10/1 Ladbrokes   e/w. smaller bet on similar basis, ran a decent race at Epsom and tried to make all over 1m4f in a better race last time

Bishop Wulstan      Brighton 15:45  7/1 win - various.  Fav not certain to handle course, BW has run ok here and some respectable efforts at this trip and level
Chesil Beach          Brighton 15:45  4/1 win - various.  Lingfield form suggests he will handle course and proven at trip

Thanks for these.

Two winners.

Brilliant stuff.

and 2 places incredible really is

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: